Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 2847 2848 2849 2850 2851 ... 3156 3157
@catmother456

That's great to hear!
@catmother456

That's great to hear!
EDPdzPA.pngoCyuG6K.pngM4gRmAb.png
Mz977my.png
There HAS to be a guide to items released for site anniversaries, right? Like, there's no way that someone hasn't made this. I just can't seem to find it with the search. Does anyone have a link to something like that?
There HAS to be a guide to items released for site anniversaries, right? Like, there's no way that someone hasn't made this. I just can't seem to find it with the search. Does anyone have a link to something like that?
qAOaXBj.png
@lichblue I'm only listing the exclusives [b]2014:[/b] [item=1st anniversary fish cake][item=1st anniversary meat cake][item=1st anniversary leaf cake][item=1st anniversary stolen cake] [b]2015:[/b] [item=loga] [b]2016:[/b] [item=vista: 3rd anniversary] [b]2017:[/b] [item=celebration sage lantern][item=celebration sage cover][item=celebration sage shawl][item=celebration sage sleeves][item=celebration sage sash][item=celebration sage tassel] [b]2018:[/b] [item=slight eyewing][item=vial of scattersight] [b]2019:[/b] [item=dripcave deputy][item=clanbound breed change: gaoler] [b]2020:[/b] [item=scene: remembrance] [b]2021:[/b] [item=sturdy wooden beam][item=reinforced rope][item=blasting powder][item=lantern oil][item=scene: 8th anniversary] [b]2022:[/b] [item=bookworm][item=cartographer][item=vista: cartographer's office][item=scene: cartographer's office][item=bookworm plushie]
@lichblue I'm only listing the exclusives

2014:

1st Anniversary Fish Cake 1st Anniversary Meat Cake 1st Anniversary Leaf Cake 1st Anniversary Stolen Cake

2015:

Loga

2016:

Vista: 3rd Anniversary

2017:

Celebration Sage Lantern Celebration Sage Cover Celebration Sage Shawl Celebration Sage Sleeves Celebration Sage Sash Celebration Sage Tassel

2018:

Slight Eyewing Vial of Scattersight

2019:

Dripcave Deputy Clanbound Breed Change: Gaoler

2020:

Scene: Remembrance

2021:

Sturdy Wooden Beam Reinforced Rope Blasting Powder Lantern Oil Scene: 8th Anniversary

2022:

Bookworm Cartographer Vista: Cartographer's Office Scene: Cartographer's Office Bookworm Plushie
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
@natron Oh, thanks! Yeah, this is exactly what I needed, haha
@natron Oh, thanks! Yeah, this is exactly what I needed, haha
qAOaXBj.png
[quote name="lichblue" date="2022-06-08 17:11:54" ] @/natron Oh, thanks! Yeah, this is exactly what I needed, haha [/quote] HEEEHEEE glad I could help!
lichblue wrote on 2022-06-08 17:11:54:
@/natron Oh, thanks! Yeah, this is exactly what I needed, haha

HEEEHEEE glad I could help!
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
Do the trading post dragons have actual FR colours?
For example. Is Baldwin just a green Bogsneak, or is his shade of green an actual shade in the FR colour wheel?
Do the trading post dragons have actual FR colours?
For example. Is Baldwin just a green Bogsneak, or is his shade of green an actual shade in the FR colour wheel?
23998.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifDrako
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifShe/Her
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif+4 FR
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifDragon Fan

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifPFP Dragon
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifSkins/Accents
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifHatchery
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifWishlist
7PxzYVb.png YzDUQXb.png vonVRKR.png
@DrakoTheDragon

Someone recently made a guide to track exactly that. They all seem to have official colors and genes, but their tertiaries are often unclear and some may be Stained, making it even more difficult to pinpoint - we know some colors for certain thanks to Tomo's Trivia, but others are currently guesswork.
@DrakoTheDragon

Someone recently made a guide to track exactly that. They all seem to have official colors and genes, but their tertiaries are often unclear and some may be Stained, making it even more difficult to pinpoint - we know some colors for certain thanks to Tomo's Trivia, but others are currently guesswork.
XNtD94z.png

-
Robin Nightmares
they/them/theirs | FR Time +0

+[Wasteland Radio Hatchery]+
-
-
feleV0g.png PmVLgRx.png
-
In the past, MasterCard and Visa gift cards, as well as credit cards, were able to be used on this site for purchases. I know there was an issue with gift cards/credit card purchases from this site and I believe this was blocked for a while. I tried to use my MasterCard gift card today and when I called support for help, I was informed it was blocked here and not an issue with my gift card. Does anyone know if this function will be enabled again, or is the only way to purchase gems is to use PayPal from now on?

Thanks!
In the past, MasterCard and Visa gift cards, as well as credit cards, were able to be used on this site for purchases. I know there was an issue with gift cards/credit card purchases from this site and I believe this was blocked for a while. I tried to use my MasterCard gift card today and when I called support for help, I was informed it was blocked here and not an issue with my gift card. Does anyone know if this function will be enabled again, or is the only way to purchase gems is to use PayPal from now on?

Thanks!
@catmother456 you should file a ticket to contact staff about it. something is not working correctly, and regular users are not really able to help with payment issues. if there was an intentional cut in gem purchases, it would be announced in the site status box.
@catmother456 you should file a ticket to contact staff about it. something is not working correctly, and regular users are not really able to help with payment issues. if there was an intentional cut in gem purchases, it would be announced in the site status box.
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
Okay, thanks! @ralzakark
Okay, thanks! @ralzakark
1 2 ... 2847 2848 2849 2850 2851 ... 3156 3157