Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Free Tiny Identity Buttons
1 2 ... 45 46 47 48 49 ... 196 197
@werestorm

thank you! Ill try to make one myself first and see how badly I do /hj
if it fails (likely) ill make a request! thankie for the help
@werestorm

thank you! Ill try to make one myself first and see how badly I do /hj
if it fails (likely) ill make a request! thankie for the help
nF6vUTl.gif
Monolair lol
[quote name="Mewk" date="2022-06-06 19:27:04" ] Hey question! Am I allowed to request buttons? I have POTS and i want to add it as a button but I didnt see it on the list. Could I request it? ALSO this is so great lol, i didnt know what i wanted to do with my signature and this makes me so so happy :] [/quote] I'd like that button too, I was diagnosed with it two years ago. Stay strong Mewk
Mewk wrote on 2022-06-06 19:27:04:
Hey question! Am I allowed to request buttons? I have POTS and i want to add it as a button but I didnt see it on the list. Could I request it?

ALSO this is so great lol, i didnt know what i wanted to do with my signature and this makes me so so happy :]

I'd like that button too, I was diagnosed with it two years ago. Stay strong Mewk
lbz9rMH.gif N1cgBmi.png
eTTRxv6.png
mlHpBMC.png
LEpJMnn.png
eIK5iG7.png
CkBx3mf.png
N2r2kW8.png
Pgv53XB.png
1dbVtvH.png
Wx695v6.png 5hF3FGk.png
rix3ppo.png
FObX7rS.png
stormcatcher.png
Didn't see these in the spreadsheets but if they've been made already please point me towards them!

I'd love to have 'forager' or 'foraging' especially if it had a little mushroom/mushrooms cause I'm a mushroom hunter but I also forage edible/medicinal plants as well :)

I'd also love to have 'spoonie' for chronic pain/disability
Didn't see these in the spreadsheets but if they've been made already please point me towards them!

I'd love to have 'forager' or 'foraging' especially if it had a little mushroom/mushrooms cause I'm a mushroom hunter but I also forage edible/medicinal plants as well :)

I'd also love to have 'spoonie' for chronic pain/disability
5hF3FGk.png
i1iQAE3.pngsoR20oU.pngthnU95R.pngoaolHwW.pngpixil-frame-0133.png
@StarrberryPills, Hey I made an Anemo vision badge, I can probably make more like this, I know where to find nice pixel art of hydro, pyro and electro at least, I just don't know if this is what you want? Also, it's currently at the wrong scale for a badge (needed more detail) but it should be able to be shrunk down if you like it. I put myself down as a tentative WIP, i just don't know if you like this style, it might not look great squashed to proper size, but idk how to capture the detail of visions properly at a 12 by 8 scale. [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/822698727738572831/984247178715349102/Anemo_Badge1.png[/img]
@StarrberryPills, Hey I made an Anemo vision badge, I can probably make more like this, I know where to find nice pixel art of hydro, pyro and electro at least, I just don't know if this is what you want? Also, it's currently at the wrong scale for a badge (needed more detail) but it should be able to be shrunk down if you like it. I put myself down as a tentative WIP, i just don't know if you like this style, it might not look great squashed to proper size, but idk how to capture the detail of visions properly at a 12 by 8 scale.

Anemo_Badge1.png

Qsi7AgW.png
6YtLZau.png
5iXiC8z.png
JuaytuP.png
12196.png tSKOR3g.pngejmEPX8.png13393.png
@EmmeBearPaw
i did try reducing it as a test, and then made a cyro pixel art by hand in a similar fashion, and both times it made the symbols unrecognizable so they be more difficult than anticipated
@EmmeBearPaw
i did try reducing it as a test, and then made a cyro pixel art by hand in a similar fashion, and both times it made the symbols unrecognizable so they be more difficult than anticipated
PCyLkux.png
BZ6Kt6M.pngsopvTVM.pngPJ4wrf6.png
H0t7Ypl.pngbkLzuAR.pngAZgHtlu.png
wAfJ7Bn.png0XHtpWy.pngbYt72YT.png
qjxrAwx.pngoNrZjs5.pngmlHpBMC.png
butterflygeneeggrose.png Jd88XNq.png
YMPbu9R.png
5hF3FGk.png
@starrberrypills Yeah, that was the problem I was having, too much detail in one little area just looks... not great, unfortunately. If I can think of another way to do it, I'll get back on it but for now I'm taking myself off the WIP list. If I come back for a second try, would you like just the symbol inside the vision or the whole vision case (the gold/silver border & decoration + the symbol inside).
@starrberrypills Yeah, that was the problem I was having, too much detail in one little area just looks... not great, unfortunately. If I can think of another way to do it, I'll get back on it but for now I'm taking myself off the WIP list. If I come back for a second try, would you like just the symbol inside the vision or the whole vision case (the gold/silver border & decoration + the symbol inside).

Qsi7AgW.png
6YtLZau.png
5iXiC8z.png
JuaytuP.png
12196.png tSKOR3g.pngejmEPX8.png13393.png
I'm very happy this is still continuing ^^"

Also may I request these please?

Michael Jackson / Moonwalker - ( category: fandoms )

Any buttons relating to the jobs/hobbies of coding and web design.
Examples: 'coder' 'coding' 'web design' 'web dev' etc

0zgUeu8.png
Just to let you know i've spotted a tiny mistake! on this spreadsheet, for the 'adult' age button, the bbcode listed isn't for it but for the American button instead.
Just to let you know i've spotted a tiny mistake! on this spreadsheet, for the 'adult' age button, the bbcode listed isn't for it but for the American button instead.
HX0RiC0.png
[quote name="Oakhearted" date="2022-06-09 04:19:21" ] I'm very happy this is still continuing ^^" Also may I request these please? Michael Jackson / Moonwalker - ( category: fandoms ) Any buttons relating to the jobs/hobbies of coding and web design. Examples: 'coder' 'coding' 'web design' 'web dev' etc [/quote] Seconding the Michael Jackson one! XD
Oakhearted wrote on 2022-06-09 04:19:21:

Seconding the Michael Jackson one! XD
ca4nyRv.png1YB0OjO.pngeIK5iG7.pngtqGkHih.pnghelluva_boss.pngshe_ra.pngrnKnsgE.pngoaolHwW.pngll0CfnD.png11efmKl.pngMesq6uj.pngYMPbu9R.png
just a compilation of buttons i made for my dragons [img]https://i.imgur.com/xEIiGGH.png[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/fFNzj1L.png[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/827mFbE.png[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/Gb9FrtA.png[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/ojFVYoQ.png[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/9pUzU5e.png[/img]
just a compilation of buttons i made for my dragons
xEIiGGH.pngfFNzj1L.png827mFbE.pngGb9FrtA.pngojFVYoQ.png9pUzU5e.png
PCyLkux.png
BZ6Kt6M.pngsopvTVM.pngPJ4wrf6.png
H0t7Ypl.pngbkLzuAR.pngAZgHtlu.png
wAfJ7Bn.png0XHtpWy.pngbYt72YT.png
qjxrAwx.pngoNrZjs5.pngmlHpBMC.png
butterflygeneeggrose.png Jd88XNq.png
YMPbu9R.png
5hF3FGk.png
1 2 ... 45 46 47 48 49 ... 196 197