Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
shoot my laptop is dying i really hope i do not need to use it much for today.
shoot my laptop is dying i really hope i do not need to use it much for today.
I hate getting bad sunburns without spending a second in the sun and staying in the shade it's so painful
I hate getting bad sunburns without spending a second in the sun and staying in the shade it's so painful
NC2ceIo.png3do1AjF.pngit6GpCF.png
can't wait for winter to end! only three months to go!
can't wait for winter to end! only three months to go!

WNKiucd.png
LEpJMnn.png
dT9HQge.png
bX96R21.png
UVJYCUl.png
Obsessed with whatever Gary and Tracey have going on. I've been writing so much of them lately, love their dynamic and I'm going to make other people love it too.
Obsessed with whatever Gary and Tracey have going on. I've been writing so much of them lately, love their dynamic and I'm going to make other people love it too.
"Luvdisc's heart-shaped body is a symbol of love and romance. It is said that any couple meeting this Pokémon is promised a loving relationship that never ends."
he/they | early 20s | writer, country boy, Big Nerd
My contemporary world problems teacher showed us videos of 9/11 footage and now I’m depressed. What a way to start off summer am I right?
My contemporary world problems teacher showed us videos of 9/11 footage and now I’m depressed. What a way to start off summer am I right?
lSyxazy.png
FMoJ9vk.png
xKIpW2A.png
G8AyR6r.png
how in the hell did I survive on 2 hours of sleep yesterday I had job-related things to go to???
how in the hell did I survive on 2 hours of sleep yesterday I had job-related things to go to???
when i erase a word
with a pencil

where does it go?
when i erase a word
with a pencil

where does it go?
LVVfHp2.png | FR+3
| elune adore
| wishlist
| adopts
86128068.pngw7Yv8Mj.png
Borrrrrrred..... Bread
Boread
Borrrrrrred..... Bread
Boread
Parmesan Cheese by Ben Lapidus my beloved… so true, I too always want more parmesan (but I’m embarrassed)
Parmesan Cheese by Ben Lapidus my beloved… so true, I too always want more parmesan (but I’m embarrassed)
"Luvdisc's heart-shaped body is a symbol of love and romance. It is said that any couple meeting this Pokémon is promised a loving relationship that never ends."
he/they | early 20s | writer, country boy, Big Nerd
There is no point
There is no point