Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | PWYW Gijinka/Humanoid Sketches OPEN
1 2 3
@Shanora @CherishUrSelf hello, just wanted to quickly update you guys- I am starting my very first internship this Monday and I am very excited, but because of that I have not had a lot of free time due to trying to prep for my first day of work!! I am still going to get your sketches done- but it might be a little delayed. They should be to you in the next week but just wanted to let y'all know I'm not leaving you hanging!!
@Shanora @CherishUrSelf hello, just wanted to quickly update you guys- I am starting my very first internship this Monday and I am very excited, but because of that I have not had a lot of free time due to trying to prep for my first day of work!! I am still going to get your sketches done- but it might be a little delayed. They should be to you in the next week but just wanted to let y'all know I'm not leaving you hanging!!
Zq0unQm.png
Thank you for the update! Take your time with the sketches as well! Good luck with the internship as well :D
Thank you for the update! Take your time with the sketches as well! Good luck with the internship as well :D

Hibernal tasks
Dragon projects
Obtained badges
Wishlist (more in detail)
Lore dragons
jRbsJyk.png vinuxe_terrance.png vinuxe_mel.png w73ogmN.png
@WelcomeToKell
Could I send refs over pm? I would love to order.
@WelcomeToKell
Could I send refs over pm? I would love to order.
Yokai.gif
@WelcomeToKell
Hey! I’m sorry, I’ve been really busy, I don’t think I’ll be able to finish the trade. If you haven’t started yet, could we possibly cancel? Sorry for the inconvenience!
@WelcomeToKell
Hey! I’m sorry, I’ve been really busy, I don’t think I’ll be able to finish the trade. If you haven’t started yet, could we possibly cancel? Sorry for the inconvenience!
4-BAC3-D27-0-AE3-44-F9-B559-20-C06-F782574.gif
@Shanora no problem- I have also been incredibly busy x.x No inconvenience!!
@Shanora no problem- I have also been incredibly busy x.x No inconvenience!!
Zq0unQm.png
1 2 3