Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Gilded Decorative Chest Curiosity
What would you say is the most valuable thing you can obtain from a Gilded Decorative Chest? My biggest treasure sink when I'm just not feeling like keeping my hoard of treasure is just buying a bunch of these off the AH and cracking them open. I've had several Phoenix fams, a couple waychunk fams, and some nice apparel.

So I ask for both a factual answer and an opinion? What is the most valuable thing obtainable from the chest that has a pool of almost 3k items? Then what is the most valuable thing YOU get from them?

Honestly, the value I get from it is indulging in a chaotic gamble.
What would you say is the most valuable thing you can obtain from a Gilded Decorative Chest? My biggest treasure sink when I'm just not feeling like keeping my hoard of treasure is just buying a bunch of these off the AH and cracking them open. I've had several Phoenix fams, a couple waychunk fams, and some nice apparel.

So I ask for both a factual answer and an opinion? What is the most valuable thing obtainable from the chest that has a pool of almost 3k items? Then what is the most valuable thing YOU get from them?

Honestly, the value I get from it is indulging in a chaotic gamble.
I believe chest-exclusive fams is indeed the best stuff. Theres nice apparel sometimes but I'm too lazy to ckeck how expensive it is
I believe chest-exclusive fams is indeed the best stuff. Theres nice apparel sometimes but I'm too lazy to ckeck how expensive it is
umbral stuff might sell well?
umbral stuff might sell well?
i'm trying my best
ePOliyb.pngFObX7rS.pngBb9XFYa.png
thank you for your patience
I got one of the new Kelp Beds fams when it was new, and it sold for 90g on the ah, so they can give a profit

That’s also basically the only time I’ve ever opened a gilded chest, I’m usually the one selling them lol
I got one of the new Kelp Beds fams when it was new, and it sold for 90g on the ah, so they can give a profit

That’s also basically the only time I’ve ever opened a gilded chest, I’m usually the one selling them lol
- they/them
- +8 FR time
- Feel free to talk/ping!
- Old UN: LemonySnaket

kBjtmwi.png kd8tKB5.png
In my experience, it's been [item=Umbral Scale Wingplates] I managed to get 4 of them from chests, and I ended up selling two of them, one for 325g and the other for 285g. Price for it tends to fluctuate, I just got lucky and sold them when they were higher.
In my experience, it's been Umbral Scale Wingplates

I managed to get 4 of them from chests, and I ended up selling two of them, one for 325g and the other for 285g.

Price for it tends to fluctuate, I just got lucky and sold them when they were higher.
tumblr_inline_npp8nyFo5N1r0g4u9_540.png X tumblr_inline_nppef4YToG1r0g4u9_540.png
X
Probably marva fams
Probably marva fams
giphy.gifmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
I got a hex noggle from a gilded chest and sold it for over 400g
I got a hex noggle from a gilded chest and sold it for over 400g
sh5xjiu.png MUYNhfy.png JNAfoEf.png Pgv53XB.png 6ZdcGpT.png
I got a Marva sweater from a guilded chest and sold it for (I believe) 800g
I got a Marva sweater from a guilded chest and sold it for (I believe) 800g
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx BqhBR1o.png