Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Developer Update
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 47 48
I'll be honest, I loved Baldwins old art, but something about it kinda creeped me out ???? It was the look in his eye. This is SO much better, he looks amazing! Where's his pearl though?
I'll be honest, I loved Baldwins old art, but something about it kinda creeped me out ???? It was the look in his eye. This is SO much better, he looks amazing! Where's his pearl though?
I’m excited that everything is going well with the refactors! Super excited to see the new trade in shop. Baldwin looks great, saw him before the update so he made sure I checked out the news XD

Question regarding the breeding system refactor: will this solve some of the long standing breeding bugs? Such as the one that pops up when checking relations? (Sometimes let’s you breed a dragon only 4 gen away as opposed to 5 depending on the grandparents)
I’m excited that everything is going well with the refactors! Super excited to see the new trade in shop. Baldwin looks great, saw him before the update so he made sure I checked out the news XD

Question regarding the breeding system refactor: will this solve some of the long standing breeding bugs? Such as the one that pops up when checking relations? (Sometimes let’s you breed a dragon only 4 gen away as opposed to 5 depending on the grandparents)
gG13YVz.pngtumblr_o4yu8gUBhN1uvtnbto1_400.png
Yes!!! Baldwin Makeover! He looks so good team!
Yes!!! Baldwin Makeover! He looks so good team!
nXKI4pB.png
Art tumblr --- Deviantart
Feel free to ask about commissions
Them [center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/media/doo-doo-doo.png[/img][/center]
Them
doo-doo-doo.png
tumblr_oytlrbkFbU1s864y9o4_500.png
I like Baldwin's new art but where is his pearl tho?
I like Baldwin's new art but where is his pearl tho?
OSPKX5l.png
did baldwin alchemize his pearl?
did baldwin alchemize his pearl?
referral-whammyglasses.gif
I love the progress of Baldwin slowly but surely getting happier and happier over the years. My man got over his depression. Good for him.
I love the progress of Baldwin slowly but surely getting happier and happier over the years. My man got over his depression. Good for him.
ee9333790c154dc7b5444be8bdd03e43c8ba0a99.png
Hi I'm SilverStarsheep.
* Carrd *
* Wishlist *
14f64c4d4a5f4348b07becb32e6c3c54eee40b8f.png
BALDWIN LOOKS SO COOL OMGGG
BALDWIN LOOKS SO COOL OMGGG
:o
:o
Lichtdrache.gif
[quote name="SilverStarSheep" date="2022-06-03 08:55:11" ] I love the progress of Baldwin slowly but surely getting happier and happier over the years. My man got over his depression. Good for him. [/quote] Congratulations, Baldwin!
SilverStarSheep wrote on 2022-06-03 08:55:11:

Congratulations, Baldwin!
He/Him
Trans/Pansexual
Work full-time, not on until evenings!
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 47 48