Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Developer Update
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 47 48
Our boy Baldwin has some sass now
I love it
Our boy Baldwin has some sass now
I love it
I'm glad they're toning it down for the anniversary, with so much stuff recently and in the workings it feels apropriate that devs dont push themselves too far.
I'm glad they're toning it down for the anniversary, with so much stuff recently and in the workings it feels apropriate that devs dont push themselves too far.
The new Baldwin art looks great!!! I love the Residues, I had no idea they were so little!!!

Looking forward to future news, you guys work so hard to make this site so fun. I really appreciate that you have an anti-crunch policy, you guys are the best<3
The new Baldwin art looks great!!! I love the Residues, I had no idea they were so little!!!

Looking forward to future news, you guys work so hard to make this site so fun. I really appreciate that you have an anti-crunch policy, you guys are the best<3
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
|SLEEPYPOET|
Please ping me or I will probably miss your response
Baldwin’s art update looks great! I want to give him a big hug. [emoji=coatl laughing size=1]
Baldwin’s art update looks great! I want to give him a big hug.
5255079-8Mmx39RQgBpdGm07.jpg
We love to see that anti-crunch policy at work!

Really though, I DEFINITELY prefer a low-key anniversary to one that's rushed or one that stresses out the team. I can't wait to see what you've got planned!!

Also, hi Baldwin!
We love to see that anti-crunch policy at work!

Really though, I DEFINITELY prefer a low-key anniversary to one that's rushed or one that stresses out the team. I can't wait to see what you've got planned!!

Also, hi Baldwin!
YUDrFCG.png
I thought Baldwin looked different and had to swing by the home page to check if I was tripping. He's looking good with the update.
I thought Baldwin looked different and had to swing by the home page to check if I was tripping. He's looking good with the update.
Raccs
Baldwin's looking fresh!! Thank you for the notice about the anniversary and thank you for putting your employees first!!
Baldwin's looking fresh!! Thank you for the notice about the anniversary and thank you for putting your employees first!!
Untitled94-20220821210211.pngUntitled94-20220821210121.pngUntitled94-20220821210005.png
baldwin's pearl tho :( where is it?
baldwin's pearl tho :( where is it?
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
I love the way Baldwin looks now, he just gets better and better. I can't wait for what he may look like in the future (that's if you improve him more, but I love how he looks right now)
I love the way Baldwin looks now, he just gets better and better. I can't wait for what he may look like in the future (that's if you improve him more, but I love how he looks right now)
MiniAberrPrimrose.png Hatchery
Cauldron
Free Dragons
Virtuadopt
YouTube
[quote name="(redacted)" date="2022-06-03 08:42:36" ] THE GILF GOT A GLOWUP YA'LL [/quote] FYI, this series of acronyms from the now-removed comment have a very specific meaning, and that meaning isn't appropriate for [I]Flight Rising[/I]. This is pixel dragons. Thank you.
(redacted) wrote on 2022-06-03 08:42:36:
THE GILF GOT A GLOWUP YA'LL

FYI, this series of acronyms from the now-removed comment have a very specific meaning, and that meaning isn't appropriate for Flight Rising. This is pixel dragons. Thank you.
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 47 48