Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | PWYW Gijinka/Humanoid Sketches OPEN
1 2 3
@WelcomeToKell I love them!! I love the details you've made on them- especially for Ryker- (I am a sucker for pretty boys [i]aaaaaaaaa[/i]). Ursula looks exactly what I imagined her to be. As so does Minka! (seemingly very soft but is very skilled at combat). In conclusion, I love love love- [rule] Hopefully you don't mind me commissioning you again! (You can choose who you would like to design for; though I want anyone before Apollo for a chance to get art and anyone in temporary needs a apparel change..) My friend has given this years Mistral Jamboree, both apparel and familiar! (I don't have use for them though). They also given me a spare [item=Mossy greens chest] (which looks like this [item=Accent: Mossy Greens]) I also have these I can offer: [item=Primary Gene: Diamond (Aberration)][item=Tertiary Gene: Sparkle (Aberration)]
@WelcomeToKell I love them!! I love the details you've made on them- especially for Ryker- (I am a sucker for pretty boys aaaaaaaaa). Ursula looks exactly what I imagined her to be. As so does Minka! (seemingly very soft but is very skilled at combat).

In conclusion, I love love love-

Hopefully you don't mind me commissioning you again! (You can choose who you would like to design for; though I want anyone before Apollo for a chance to get art and anyone in temporary needs a apparel change..)

My friend has given this years Mistral Jamboree, both apparel and familiar! (I don't have use for them though). They also given me a spare Mossy Greens Chest (which looks like this Accent: Mossy Greens )

I also have these I can offer:

Hibernal tasks
Dragon projects
Obtained badges
Wishlist (more in detail)
Lore dragons
jRbsJyk.png vinuxe_terrance.png vinuxe_mel.png w73ogmN.png
@CherishUrSelf I'd love to try my hand at Mozart and Estella for the apparel/familiar, if that sounds good!
You have so many pretty dragons I am blown away every time I go back to your lair <33
@CherishUrSelf I'd love to try my hand at Mozart and Estella for the apparel/familiar, if that sounds good!
You have so many pretty dragons I am blown away every time I go back to your lair <33
Zq0unQm.png
@WelcomeToKell
Hey is there a minimum price? I’d love to buy some but I don’t want to undershot your lovely sketches! Also, what services in particular are you looking for?

(I do also technically have an abberation breed change, it’s just clanbound so we’ed have to do a bit of dragon swapparoo-ing, that I could offer.)
@WelcomeToKell
Hey is there a minimum price? I’d love to buy some but I don’t want to undershot your lovely sketches! Also, what services in particular are you looking for?

(I do also technically have an abberation breed change, it’s just clanbound so we’ed have to do a bit of dragon swapparoo-ing, that I could offer.)
4-BAC3-D27-0-AE3-44-F9-B559-20-C06-F782574.gif
@WelcomeToKell Sure! on the the 2 you want to do! (Mozart and Estella have a full scry in their bio. Mozart has of his battle armor from when he was warrior. Meanwhile, Estella has lore written by me in her bio as well!) I'll also give both items regardless, can't wait for the result!

Also thank you so much! I cherish (not a pun to my user I swear-) them and I'm happy you also enjoy them! (especially ones that are either blank slates or were previously loved a lot by their previous owner- which is to say all?!)
@WelcomeToKell Sure! on the the 2 you want to do! (Mozart and Estella have a full scry in their bio. Mozart has of his battle armor from when he was warrior. Meanwhile, Estella has lore written by me in her bio as well!) I'll also give both items regardless, can't wait for the result!

Also thank you so much! I cherish (not a pun to my user I swear-) them and I'm happy you also enjoy them! (especially ones that are either blank slates or were previously loved a lot by their previous owner- which is to say all?!)

Hibernal tasks
Dragon projects
Obtained badges
Wishlist (more in detail)
Lore dragons
jRbsJyk.png vinuxe_terrance.png vinuxe_mel.png w73ogmN.png
@Shanora I have no minimum- I enjoy doing these sketches, they're not too much work, and I like giving an opportunity to newer/smaller accounts to be able to afford art with whatever they think is fair!! As long as I'm not receiving, like, one piece of incredibly common apparel for three portraits, I'm good lmao

As far as "services" go, I am always interested in art trades and if that's something you're interested in we can discuss something more detailed than a sketch. <33
@Shanora I have no minimum- I enjoy doing these sketches, they're not too much work, and I like giving an opportunity to newer/smaller accounts to be able to afford art with whatever they think is fair!! As long as I'm not receiving, like, one piece of incredibly common apparel for three portraits, I'm good lmao

As far as "services" go, I am always interested in art trades and if that's something you're interested in we can discuss something more detailed than a sketch. <33
Zq0unQm.png
@WelcomeToKell Would you be alright with maybe 100 gems and a bit of an art trade for three portraits? Just sketches are fine with me, unless you want to go bigger. Although just a heads up I am finishing up finals for school at the moment, so you will have to excuse me if I am a bit slow. Here’s some examples of my art!(This one is a bit older, and my style is slightly inconsistent, but its kind of a jist of my art) [url=https://postimg.cc/gnvLjZFd][img]https://i.postimg.cc/gnvLjZFd/BEC7656-D-E27-F-48-FF-98-E5-45-A284-FEAAC7.jpg[/img][/url] I would be willing to draw 2-3 sketchy headshots, or if you would prefer I could probably manage an animated icon like this:(However just as I heads up I haven’t drawn one of these for a while haha) [url=https://postimg.cc/671ygVRV][img]https://i.postimg.cc/671ygVRV/AA05-BD3-A-6-F97-4873-90-AB-7-A34138-C3957.gif[/img][/url] Oh! Or I could also give you this if you like [item=Skin: Curling Combustion] the LAH is 250
@WelcomeToKell
Would you be alright with maybe 100 gems and a bit of an art trade for three portraits?
Just sketches are fine with me, unless you want to go bigger.

Although just a heads up I am finishing up finals for school at the moment, so you will have to excuse me if I am a bit slow.

Here’s some examples of my art!(This one is a bit older, and my style is slightly inconsistent, but its kind of a jist of my art)

BEC7656-D-E27-F-48-FF-98-E5-45-A284-FEAAC7.jpg

I would be willing to draw 2-3 sketchy headshots, or if you would prefer I could probably manage an animated icon like this:(However just as I heads up I haven’t drawn one of these for a while haha)
AA05-BD3-A-6-F97-4873-90-AB-7-A34138-C3957.gif

Oh! Or I could also give you this if you like Skin: Curling Combustion the LAH is 250
@Shanora 100 gems and an art trade would be great!! <3 I would love a doodle of this boi and this boi if that sounds okay with you!! Just let me know who you want me to draw.
@Shanora 100 gems and an art trade would be great!! <3 I would love a doodle of this boi and this boi if that sounds okay with you!! Just let me know who you want me to draw.
Zq0unQm.png
@WelcomeToKell
That works for me! I’ll send the gems now, and I’ll start working on the sketches! <3
I’d love if you would be willing to possibly do these 3? Let me know if 3 is to many, I thought I mentioned 3 but I’m not quite sure, so just do however many you’re comfortable with!
Sora Theo
And/or One of these (Other than Kiyoshi) https://toyhou.se/AxelTheOwl/characters/folder:1357652/tagged:Humaniod,Male
@WelcomeToKell
That works for me! I’ll send the gems now, and I’ll start working on the sketches! <3
I’d love if you would be willing to possibly do these 3? Let me know if 3 is to many, I thought I mentioned 3 but I’m not quite sure, so just do however many you’re comfortable with!
Sora Theo
And/or One of these (Other than Kiyoshi) https://toyhou.se/AxelTheOwl/characters/folder:1357652/tagged:Humaniod,Male
@Shanora wowow I LOVE Takibi's design, I would LOVE to draw him (I will put some color on that one free of charge because I am definitely feeling inspired!!) if that's an ok pick with you!! And I'll be happy to do Sora and Theo <33
@Shanora wowow I LOVE Takibi's design, I would LOVE to draw him (I will put some color on that one free of charge because I am definitely feeling inspired!!) if that's an ok pick with you!! And I'll be happy to do Sora and Theo <33
Zq0unQm.png
@WelcomeToKell
That’s fine with me! <3 I’m almost done with the first sketch!
@WelcomeToKell
That’s fine with me! <3 I’m almost done with the first sketch!
1 2 3