Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [TOOL] Super Lair SS V6.3 Dusthide
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 33 34
It's really cool to see some of the stuff I made years ago still being used! Thanks for breathing new life into it, @ChibiFluffy
It's really cool to see some of the stuff I made years ago still being used! Thanks for breathing new life into it, @ChibiFluffy
Mz9FfKs.png
Thank you to all you guys!!

I've been busy with Greenskeeper Gathering, I got the time now to make some fixes and adding the new genes later this week!!

@ThistleProse Thanks for the gene info!!
I might've been the one to break the food calculator, trying to make it work easy when adding new dragon breeds and just ******* it up haha

@poistel thanks for that!! I'll go check what is wrong with those formulas and why the specific color problems ? That's weird
Thank you to all you guys!!

I've been busy with Greenskeeper Gathering, I got the time now to make some fixes and adding the new genes later this week!!

@ThistleProse Thanks for the gene info!!
I might've been the one to break the food calculator, trying to make it work easy when adding new dragon breeds and just ******* it up haha

@poistel thanks for that!! I'll go check what is wrong with those formulas and why the specific color problems ? That's weird
....hSza.gif
mlHpBMC.png
KXqgAVm.png
5hF3FGk.png
D27EEGQ.png lGZCiFv.pngLeGrsom.png
[center][img]http://puu.sh/s3htt/394c19cfe8.png[/img] [size=5][b]Super Lair Update - v.4.1.2[/b][/size] Added Boulder/Myrid, made some fixes to pairs lab and updated food calculator! Thank you @ThistleProse and @poistel for flagging me problems and solutions :D [size=5][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1MNrWFHJF48Sw8TCQkVd4mrenOpFMm6mMWE1iq6Z3GIY/edit?usp=sharing]Super Lair in action[/url] [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mDWG249dMmAz3Ns-R2kr5Y4Zv6K7sq7jDjvPS2X49mQ/edit?usp=sharing]Blank version[/url][/size] [color=red][b]If you still have 4.0 [u]and[/b] you decide to keep your own spreadsheet, you'll need to :[/u][/color] Replace tabs "Projects" and "Refs" Copy over tabs "RPP", "RPS" and "RPT" (for projects tab only) You can go [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/3128487/1#post_51016579]HERE[/url] to get a how-to [i]DO NOT copy the cells from the new spreadsheet, copy the whole tab. [/i] [/center] [b]List of updates[/b] [LIST] [*]Added Added Boulder/Myrid genes to Refs tab [*]Fixed offsprings % in Pairs Lab tab Could not find the oilslick/gold secondary color offspring % problem. [*]Automated calculations in food calculator [*]Added missing breeds in food calculator To update in the future : add missing breed and feeding info to "Feeding Order" table [*]Data tab color change if double ID [*]Lair Census updated with all new info (genes) [*]Lair Census updated formulas [/LIST] [center][img]http://puu.sh/s3hWm/c0591abcfc.png[/img] [size=5][b]POLL[/b]: Breeding Lab, yay or nay[/size] I've not touched the breeding lab sheet yet, but I feel it could use the same refs and data as SS. I'm working on a more compact and easier to expand Pair Lab for SS. Should I keep the Breeding lab seperate of the Super Lair sheet or retire it and expand the Pair Lab tab in SS instead. [b]What are your thoughts on this ? [/b] [center][img]http://puu.sh/s3hWm/c0591abcfc.png[/img] [size=1]@Bubonica @kipinae @Lanikot @Auresse @purplejabberwock @absolmon @cinderrain @toxipraline @LordAlois @MoonBiter @Gr12zly @KittyAoba @wingedRenegade @Jamethyst @KitKaze @YouThereYeaYou @Taskuhecate @LunarLunacy @jibori @Trixy @GalaxyFlare @HummingbirdColor @AetherDragon @Cinderfire @PrimeNumbersCas @SpringsSong @Sanguiem @Catsy01 @nielybh @SimFeetUnder @Sky93 @Starrydance @Kallifrey @Brea @IntelligentWolf @Twinkletoe @SoulOfChaos @Quetzalzotz @Beezadrella @Juneun @GarnetRose @AristaHolmes @mauvehouseplant @SkyJumper @Ichored @Prinxee @Fauviein @Chadtronic @Alphazi @Servalan @Naufragate @CaveJohnson @Jetfeather @StormyDragon @Raineski @Plancake @Evlon @JoyLayne @Risuna @Rosekitten @LancelotOfTheSky @Evilie @Siennia @LadyNycto @Enterea @Gwinna @kickthebeat @RaveLegend @KairinRose @Ethuiliel @Kabu @InkTheatre @spicecake @Drakaneal @Rainbeetle @Sickened @dragonspit999 @LillySunset @Meereswind @Moondragon007 @TornadoTorrie @PsycheFennecat @catslash @Kaibaman @Restless @Pinguin @ChibiFluffy @Divinia @Rosecrimson @Illyrael @Angii @bonibaru @B1ue @lieb @PersimmonBird @Doodeedoodah @Demetre @hat17 @Juneside @CheshireCatUk1 @Absol1234 @Ozpin @soulykins @MarvinPA @Cog @Honorat @LynterriaHatake @MusicalMaladies @Kavrrin @Stargirl8686 @chronicDreamer @heartcrusher1 @SomehowStillSane @DragonSanctuary @sadri22 @SeaCrest @ArcticFire @CrankyCrew @succulentclub @Hawkgirl6511 @Noddddd @LadyMora @leaofthewolves @Shapes05 @PetitMoutonNoir @HardcoreUvula @proserpinaseeds @CobaltMoon @Mnkn10 @ladymcjingles @Enkil @MoonCatcher333 @atrolock @MintTangle @Nirnasha17 @tsubakistar @Loyalties @BottledLightning @FredTheCloud @Runarite @TheTokenBrit @StarsOfFate @BonBonMaster @SkylarDN9 @Mnkn10 @Vetycin @FOXHOUND @retrace @AteanaLenn @Pachirisu @SmolWolfieBean @nottwosmallcacti @Sylvidoptera @Merrysaurus @GalenLeBeux @sarzi @MayWhitestar @Reddhed @sleepyboi @Phaedra @cut73ry @TeenyTK @Daroga @littletoes101 @Kallifrey @RealityMask @Sunnymatsu @Bledout @QueenAlchemy @OkiDokiLoki @naranciag @RosyWindFox @Cyranelle @starlightdreams @Siscily @Mollusc @Kelaku @Tephis @eridenthe @caddyshack @Plaguebringer21 @Atrodei @Tinble @NightOrchiid[/size] [img]http://puu.sh/s3huw/7d48e82a1a.png[/img][/center]
394c19cfe8.png
Super Lair Update - v.4.1.2

Added Boulder/Myrid, made some fixes to pairs lab and updated food calculator!
Thank you @ThistleProse and @poistel for flagging me problems and solutions :D

Super Lair in action
Blank version

If you still have 4.0 and you decide to keep your own spreadsheet, you'll need to :
Replace tabs "Projects" and "Refs"
Copy over tabs "RPP", "RPS" and "RPT" (for projects tab only)

You can go HERE to get a how-to
DO NOT copy the cells from the new spreadsheet, copy the whole tab.

List of updates
  • Added Added Boulder/Myrid genes to Refs tab
  • Fixed offsprings % in Pairs Lab tab
    Could not find the oilslick/gold secondary color offspring % problem.
  • Automated calculations in food calculator
  • Added missing breeds in food calculator
    To update in the future : add missing breed and feeding info to "Feeding Order" table
  • Data tab color change if double ID
  • Lair Census updated with all new info (genes)
  • Lair Census updated formulas
c0591abcfc.png
POLL: Breeding Lab, yay or nay
I've not touched the breeding lab sheet yet, but I feel it could use the same refs and data as SS.
I'm working on a more compact and easier to expand Pair Lab for SS.
Should I keep the Breeding lab seperate of the Super Lair sheet or retire it and expand the Pair Lab tab in SS instead.
What are your thoughts on this ?
c0591abcfc.png

@Bubonica @kipinae @Lanikot @Auresse @purplejabberwock @absolmon @cinderrain @toxipraline @LordAlois @MoonBiter @Gr12zly @KittyAoba @wingedRenegade @Jamethyst @KitKaze @YouThereYeaYou @Taskuhecate @LunarLunacy @jibori @Trixy @GalaxyFlare @HummingbirdColor @AetherDragon @Cinderfire @PrimeNumbersCas @SpringsSong @Sanguiem @Catsy01 @nielybh @SimFeetUnder @Sky93 @Starrydance @Kallifrey @Brea @IntelligentWolf @Twinkletoe @SoulOfChaos @Quetzalzotz @Beezadrella @Juneun @GarnetRose @AristaHolmes @mauvehouseplant @SkyJumper @Ichored @Prinxee @Fauviein @Chadtronic @Alphazi @Servalan @Naufragate @CaveJohnson @Jetfeather @StormyDragon @Raineski @Plancake @Evlon @JoyLayne @Risuna @Rosekitten @LancelotOfTheSky @Evilie @Siennia @LadyNycto @Enterea @Gwinna @kickthebeat @RaveLegend @KairinRose @Ethuiliel @Kabu @InkTheatre @spicecake @Drakaneal @Rainbeetle @Sickened @dragonspit999 @LillySunset @Meereswind @Moondragon007 @TornadoTorrie @PsycheFennecat @catslash @Kaibaman @Restless @Pinguin @ChibiFluffy @Divinia @Rosecrimson @Illyrael @Angii @bonibaru @B1ue @lieb @PersimmonBird @Doodeedoodah @Demetre @hat17 @Juneside @CheshireCatUk1 @Absol1234 @Ozpin @soulykins @MarvinPA @Cog @Honorat @LynterriaHatake @MusicalMaladies @Kavrrin @Stargirl8686 @chronicDreamer @heartcrusher1 @SomehowStillSane @DragonSanctuary @sadri22 @SeaCrest @ArcticFire @CrankyCrew @succulentclub @Hawkgirl6511 @Noddddd @LadyMora @leaofthewolves @Shapes05 @PetitMoutonNoir @HardcoreUvula @proserpinaseeds @CobaltMoon @Mnkn10 @ladymcjingles @Enkil @MoonCatcher333 @atrolock @MintTangle @Nirnasha17 @tsubakistar @Loyalties @BottledLightning @FredTheCloud @Runarite @TheTokenBrit @StarsOfFate @BonBonMaster @SkylarDN9 @Mnkn10 @Vetycin @FOXHOUND @retrace @AteanaLenn @Pachirisu @SmolWolfieBean @nottwosmallcacti @Sylvidoptera @Merrysaurus @GalenLeBeux @sarzi @MayWhitestar @Reddhed @sleepyboi @Phaedra @cut73ry @TeenyTK @Daroga @littletoes101 @Kallifrey @RealityMask @Sunnymatsu @Bledout @QueenAlchemy @OkiDokiLoki @naranciag @RosyWindFox @Cyranelle @starlightdreams @Siscily @Mollusc @Kelaku @Tephis @eridenthe @caddyshack @Plaguebringer21 @Atrodei @Tinble @NightOrchiid

7d48e82a1a.png
....hSza.gif
mlHpBMC.png
KXqgAVm.png
5hF3FGk.png
I also just noticed my signature does not exist anymore.... trying to see if I have it saved somewhere :/
I also just noticed my signature does not exist anymore.... trying to see if I have it saved somewhere :/
....hSza.gif
mlHpBMC.png
KXqgAVm.png
5hF3FGk.png
@ChibiFluffy
Ahaha, that was my fault. >.< I went on a deleting spree and didn't even think about that, sorry! Here it is again for you. https://i.imgur.com/D27EEGQ.png
@ChibiFluffy
Ahaha, that was my fault. >.< I went on a deleting spree and didn't even think about that, sorry! Here it is again for you. https://i.imgur.com/D27EEGQ.png
@Siscily omg thanks! I saved it on my side now to be sure to have it if you ever want to delete it :)
@Siscily omg thanks! I saved it on my side now to be sure to have it if you ever want to delete it :)
....hSza.gif
mlHpBMC.png
KXqgAVm.png
5hF3FGk.png
@ChibiFluffy
Sure thing! I'll keep it up there for now. I don't use imgur that often, so it should be safe for now, heh.
@ChibiFluffy
Sure thing! I'll keep it up there for now. I don't use imgur that often, so it should be safe for now, heh.
@ChibiFluffy
I honestly am down with condensing to just the compact version and retiring the breeding lab. I'm sure some people might be attached or prefer having it separate, but I think its a great idea.
@ChibiFluffy
I honestly am down with condensing to just the compact version and retiring the breeding lab. I'm sure some people might be attached or prefer having it separate, but I think its a great idea.
XufedfM.png
@Atrodei it is what I feel would be best.

If you want to only use one part of the Super Lair, there is always the option of hiding/deleting the tabs so they are not in the way and using only those wanted.

I'll wait a bit before actually doing it, in case someone comes in with a counter :)
@Atrodei it is what I feel would be best.

If you want to only use one part of the Super Lair, there is always the option of hiding/deleting the tabs so they are not in the way and using only those wanted.

I'll wait a bit before actually doing it, in case someone comes in with a counter :)
....hSza.gif
mlHpBMC.png
KXqgAVm.png
5hF3FGk.png
Just a BTW with the latest FR news (https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/3143979) :

Super Lair does not fetch any information directly from FR.

The scrying URL used in the data helper only picks up the numbers already in the URL, it does not take any other information or download anything from the link.

Any other data used comes from the refs sheets included in the sheet and the manual information you input in the data tab.

If you find anything that is against FR TOS please tell me so that I can take care of it.
Just a BTW with the latest FR news (https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/3143979) :

Super Lair does not fetch any information directly from FR.

The scrying URL used in the data helper only picks up the numbers already in the URL, it does not take any other information or download anything from the link.

Any other data used comes from the refs sheets included in the sheet and the manual information you input in the data tab.

If you find anything that is against FR TOS please tell me so that I can take care of it.
....hSza.gif
mlHpBMC.png
KXqgAVm.png
5hF3FGk.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 33 34