Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Do you bond with ALL your familiars?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
All the ones that aren't awakened yet. Definitely lost my mind when it was 700+.

But the payoff of the chests was worth it. I regret not selling all of my gilded chests.
All the ones that aren't awakened yet. Definitely lost my mind when it was 700+.

But the payoff of the chests was worth it. I regret not selling all of my gilded chests.
ytkEBod.pngJkqGYr7.pngvZmPWxA.pnga129Nss.pngAQPJNOh.png5hF3FGk.png
Yes, since I have more dragons than I have familiars
Yes, since I have more dragons than I have familiars
All that are equipped - not the ones that aren't because that would take far too long and be too tedious.
All that are equipped - not the ones that aren't because that would take far too long and be too tedious.
Only during NoTN :')
Only during NoTN :')
simple answer: yes long answer: it depends. sometimes i just dont feel in the mood for it, and other times i get halfway through and then stop for one reason or another (maybe i get really busy and then forget to finish later, who knows) but most of the time i do, or at least i try to lol -Moon[emoji=spiral tongue size=1]
simple answer: yes
long answer: it depends. sometimes i just dont feel in the mood for it, and other times i get halfway through and then stop for one reason or another (maybe i get really busy and then forget to finish later, who knows) but most of the time i do, or at least i try to lol
-Moon
LMLA6wg.png
I only bond with unawakened familiars as I'm working towards getting them then all maxed for chests (169 to go!), but during NotN I'll bond with however many I can be bothered with, at least a few hundred (':
I only bond with unawakened familiars as I'm working towards getting them then all maxed for chests (169 to go!), but during NotN I'll bond with however many I can be bothered with, at least a few hundred (':
Only the ones on dragons. But that's everything I have unawakened anyway.
Only the ones on dragons. But that's everything I have unawakened anyway.
most days i'm lucky if i bond with the ones at fiona's
most days i'm lucky if i bond with the ones at fiona's
VWPWMZp.png
HECK no. [emoji=coatl scared size=2]
HECK no.
50316481p.png
FR +9 G1 collector Wishlist AvatarAdoptables
Used to but now I don't even bond with the ones on dragons most days...
Used to but now I don't even bond with the ones on dragons most days...
Radekee.png
a
a
a
a
a
Survival of the fittest
Made my name as a menace
Broke the rules of the business
From the bottom now I'm biggest

a
a