Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Private] Song of Angels
1 2 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62
Rievic
Roughly rubbing at his eye, he could only settle for boring into the walls of the cave entrance with his glare, carelessly ignoring his surroundings. So, at first, he didn't pay the slightly cooler temperature any mind, but as it dropped to the point where he could mark a noticeable difference, his eyes flickered over to the only other male in the cave. Dead still with only the slightest tremors wracking his frame. But, as he spied a brief flicker of the other's expression, a flash of something, an unnamed emotion--concern, regret, shame?--struck through him, and lingered.

He immediately sat up. Though he instantly halted, his side painfully throbbing at the sudden movement. And as he sat there, fully upright, the flare-up only dulled slightly after several long moments. With a sharp exhale, he grit his teeth and slid the few steps over so he was now next to the other male. Calm him down first.

It was colder here and continually dropping. And his side was absolutely pulsing at his aggravation. He ignored it. His hand clamped down on the male's shoulder, the only indicators of his distress being his white knuckles and shallow breaths. "Yul," he hissed, "stop your magic."

Novicri
He held his palms up in front of himself, placating. "Just wanted to check up on you after all of that," he said calmly. He seemed as if he was hovering close by, unsure if his presence was going to be welcomed or not in the throes of her anger.

"Your hand okay?"
Rievic
Roughly rubbing at his eye, he could only settle for boring into the walls of the cave entrance with his glare, carelessly ignoring his surroundings. So, at first, he didn't pay the slightly cooler temperature any mind, but as it dropped to the point where he could mark a noticeable difference, his eyes flickered over to the only other male in the cave. Dead still with only the slightest tremors wracking his frame. But, as he spied a brief flicker of the other's expression, a flash of something, an unnamed emotion--concern, regret, shame?--struck through him, and lingered.

He immediately sat up. Though he instantly halted, his side painfully throbbing at the sudden movement. And as he sat there, fully upright, the flare-up only dulled slightly after several long moments. With a sharp exhale, he grit his teeth and slid the few steps over so he was now next to the other male. Calm him down first.

It was colder here and continually dropping. And his side was absolutely pulsing at his aggravation. He ignored it. His hand clamped down on the male's shoulder, the only indicators of his distress being his white knuckles and shallow breaths. "Yul," he hissed, "stop your magic."

Novicri
He held his palms up in front of himself, placating. "Just wanted to check up on you after all of that," he said calmly. He seemed as if he was hovering close by, unsure if his presence was going to be welcomed or not in the throes of her anger.

"Your hand okay?"
8MeHksm.png Reveurs
» Coliseum Services

» Moodboards

» Art Shop
EoHMma6.png
Yul
When he felt a hand on his shoulder and heard his name, he jumped a bit and turned to look at Rievic in shock. He still didn't realize that he had used his magic, but the surprise stopped him from continuing. "Why? You shouldn't move", he said with a thin voice.

Miu
Listening to Novicri she took some deep breaths to calm herself down more. " Thank you. My hand is fine. Didn't actually hit the tree", she mumbled and decided to sit down. "Rievic is blind to the emotions of others. It made me angry to see Yul so worried and sad."
Yul
When he felt a hand on his shoulder and heard his name, he jumped a bit and turned to look at Rievic in shock. He still didn't realize that he had used his magic, but the surprise stopped him from continuing. "Why? You shouldn't move", he said with a thin voice.

Miu
Listening to Novicri she took some deep breaths to calm herself down more. " Thank you. My hand is fine. Didn't actually hit the tree", she mumbled and decided to sit down. "Rievic is blind to the emotions of others. It made me angry to see Yul so worried and sad."
button_2_by_storm_of_the_past-dcpdsn3.png
Rievic
He gave the other male a look, surveying him from head to toe, and perfectly conveyed his skepticism in the idea of him stopping on his own. "I know we live close to each other back home. That doesn't mean I'd like to freeze anytime soon," he muttered. The same couldn't be said for the fire across from them, however, having already quickly burned out.

He cast the other another look, still keeping his hand on his shoulder. That knot of undesirable emotions was still lodged in his chest. His problem: he wasn't sure on how to clear it up without messing up--like he tended to do, it seemed. So, he set it aside for the moment. "Your lip's bleeding," he said quietly, his gaze snagging on his mouth.

Novicri
He nodded, and moved closer so he could take a seat next to her. "I won't argue with you there. He has his faults; we have our own." Then, he tilted his head. "Though, I don't think shouting at him will do any good, you know. Not if he's going to ignore everything."

He leaned back on his hands, and in an attempt to lighten the mood some, mused thoughtfully, "Maybe we could lock them in a room together for a day or two. Talk through their stuff. And then they'll finally get together."
Rievic
He gave the other male a look, surveying him from head to toe, and perfectly conveyed his skepticism in the idea of him stopping on his own. "I know we live close to each other back home. That doesn't mean I'd like to freeze anytime soon," he muttered. The same couldn't be said for the fire across from them, however, having already quickly burned out.

He cast the other another look, still keeping his hand on his shoulder. That knot of undesirable emotions was still lodged in his chest. His problem: he wasn't sure on how to clear it up without messing up--like he tended to do, it seemed. So, he set it aside for the moment. "Your lip's bleeding," he said quietly, his gaze snagging on his mouth.

Novicri
He nodded, and moved closer so he could take a seat next to her. "I won't argue with you there. He has his faults; we have our own." Then, he tilted his head. "Though, I don't think shouting at him will do any good, you know. Not if he's going to ignore everything."

He leaned back on his hands, and in an attempt to lighten the mood some, mused thoughtfully, "Maybe we could lock them in a room together for a day or two. Talk through their stuff. And then they'll finally get together."
8MeHksm.png Reveurs
» Coliseum Services

» Moodboards

» Art Shop
EoHMma6.png
Yul
He blinked a few times, before turning to look around. Only then did he realize that he had used his magic. "Oh", he mumbled, " I don't want you to freeze as well." Then he took a deep breath. "I stopped already. Sorry. "

Having Rievics hand on his shoulder calmed him down quite a bit and he leaned in closer to the other. When Rievic mentioned his lip, he licked it and then looked the other in the eyes. Realizing that the others focus was on his mouth he blushed. Then he remembered that the other white haired male was seriously injured and snapped out of his sort of trance immediately. "Are you ok? ", he manages to get out before his vision went black and he sacked onto the other. He had used to much magic.

Miu
She sighed at the others words. " You are right. I will apologize to him later. He has it the hardest at the moment. And he doesn't like the company of others that much. Now he is stuck with us.

At the idea of Novicri she chuckled. " We really need to do that. And maybe a Rievic appreciation meeting. So that he sees that he is welcomed and amazing."

After some minutes of silence, she stood up and dusted herself of. "I want to patrol the area. Just to make sure no one is here. Want to come with me? ", she asked the male.
Yul
He blinked a few times, before turning to look around. Only then did he realize that he had used his magic. "Oh", he mumbled, " I don't want you to freeze as well." Then he took a deep breath. "I stopped already. Sorry. "

Having Rievics hand on his shoulder calmed him down quite a bit and he leaned in closer to the other. When Rievic mentioned his lip, he licked it and then looked the other in the eyes. Realizing that the others focus was on his mouth he blushed. Then he remembered that the other white haired male was seriously injured and snapped out of his sort of trance immediately. "Are you ok? ", he manages to get out before his vision went black and he sacked onto the other. He had used to much magic.

Miu
She sighed at the others words. " You are right. I will apologize to him later. He has it the hardest at the moment. And he doesn't like the company of others that much. Now he is stuck with us.

At the idea of Novicri she chuckled. " We really need to do that. And maybe a Rievic appreciation meeting. So that he sees that he is welcomed and amazing."

After some minutes of silence, she stood up and dusted herself of. "I want to patrol the area. Just to make sure no one is here. Want to come with me? ", she asked the male.
Rievic
His eyes flickered to the side when he caught himself staring for a moment longer than intended. But he glanced back at him at the other male's question, no doubt preparing to answer, when he was rocked back by the sudden dead weight. He cursed aloud as his wound was jostled again. Letting out a sharp exhale, he sat there frozen for several moments, trying to breathe through the revived throbbing. At this rate, he was going to open it again, and set them back even further.

Only when it eased slightly did he glance down at the other male with a furrowed brow and a pinched expression. "Yul?" He lightly shook him in an attempt to wake him. The male looked to be out cold. He glanced at the cave entrance, then back down at the other. He didn't think he could move him as he was now, so he was only left with the plan to stay there.

Novicri
He smirked at her suggestion. "When we're back in proper civilization, then. We could use a little break from everything." When their conversation tapered off into a comfortable silence, he took a moment to straighten up and stretch his arms.

When Miu got to her feet, he glanced back up at her from where he was idly looking at their surroundings. "Got nothing better to do," he replied, nodding at her as he stood up. "It'll be faster if we split up, but let's stick together just in case." He motioned for her to lead the way.
Rievic
His eyes flickered to the side when he caught himself staring for a moment longer than intended. But he glanced back at him at the other male's question, no doubt preparing to answer, when he was rocked back by the sudden dead weight. He cursed aloud as his wound was jostled again. Letting out a sharp exhale, he sat there frozen for several moments, trying to breathe through the revived throbbing. At this rate, he was going to open it again, and set them back even further.

Only when it eased slightly did he glance down at the other male with a furrowed brow and a pinched expression. "Yul?" He lightly shook him in an attempt to wake him. The male looked to be out cold. He glanced at the cave entrance, then back down at the other. He didn't think he could move him as he was now, so he was only left with the plan to stay there.

Novicri
He smirked at her suggestion. "When we're back in proper civilization, then. We could use a little break from everything." When their conversation tapered off into a comfortable silence, he took a moment to straighten up and stretch his arms.

When Miu got to her feet, he glanced back up at her from where he was idly looking at their surroundings. "Got nothing better to do," he replied, nodding at her as he stood up. "It'll be faster if we split up, but let's stick together just in case." He motioned for her to lead the way.
8MeHksm.png Reveurs
» Coliseum Services

» Moodboards

» Art Shop
EoHMma6.png
Yul
When he came to, he snuggled into the warmth beneath him and sighed contempt. He felt safe and the strong body he was lying on was the reason why. Moving one of his hands onto the others chest he felt the bandages and his eyes opened immediately. He stared at Rievic with wide eyes, before he blushed madly and sat up. "Sorry. I am so sorry. Are you ok? Should I look at your wound?", he rambled in a slight panik. What if he had hurt the other further? What if he talked while he was unconscious and said something he shouldn't have? He could feel himself starting to spiral more into the panik, but he managed to stop himself. Rievic's health was more important.

Miu
She nodded and gave Nox a sign to split up from them. No one would suspect a lone wolf to be with them and she was strong.
"Nox is going to roam a bit. She can split up from us, so we cover at least a bit more ground."
Then she walked off into the woods, all senses focused on potential danger.
Yul
When he came to, he snuggled into the warmth beneath him and sighed contempt. He felt safe and the strong body he was lying on was the reason why. Moving one of his hands onto the others chest he felt the bandages and his eyes opened immediately. He stared at Rievic with wide eyes, before he blushed madly and sat up. "Sorry. I am so sorry. Are you ok? Should I look at your wound?", he rambled in a slight panik. What if he had hurt the other further? What if he talked while he was unconscious and said something he shouldn't have? He could feel himself starting to spiral more into the panik, but he managed to stop himself. Rievic's health was more important.

Miu
She nodded and gave Nox a sign to split up from them. No one would suspect a lone wolf to be with them and she was strong.
"Nox is going to roam a bit. She can split up from us, so we cover at least a bit more ground."
Then she walked off into the woods, all senses focused on potential danger.
Rievic
When he felt the other male stir, he drew his attention back from where it had drifted. Finally. His leg was getting sore from where the other had been partially draped against him. He started to move it, certain that he was going to sit up fully now that he was conscious again, when his entire frame froze at the feeling of a hand splayed across his chest.

His hand didn't linger, however. But, as he eyed the other male, quietly bemused at the rambling, he was also steadfastly ignoring the feeling of his cheeks slightly burning. "I'm fine," he said after a moment. He didn't think he was bleeding through his bandages, anyway. "You can look if you want."

Novicri
Smart. He smiled slightly before he easily fell into step beside her.

"What's your best guess on how long they'll take to regroup and come after us again?" he asked after some time. So far, nothing had alerted them as they made their way across the grounds.
Rievic
When he felt the other male stir, he drew his attention back from where it had drifted. Finally. His leg was getting sore from where the other had been partially draped against him. He started to move it, certain that he was going to sit up fully now that he was conscious again, when his entire frame froze at the feeling of a hand splayed across his chest.

His hand didn't linger, however. But, as he eyed the other male, quietly bemused at the rambling, he was also steadfastly ignoring the feeling of his cheeks slightly burning. "I'm fine," he said after a moment. He didn't think he was bleeding through his bandages, anyway. "You can look if you want."

Novicri
Smart. He smiled slightly before he easily fell into step beside her.

"What's your best guess on how long they'll take to regroup and come after us again?" he asked after some time. So far, nothing had alerted them as they made their way across the grounds.
8MeHksm.png Reveurs
» Coliseum Services

» Moodboards

» Art Shop
EoHMma6.png
Yul
Nodding at the other, he gave him a once over and noticed the colour of his cheeks. He had to battle himself to not only smile relived and happy but also not to make any sounds as he found Rievic looked cute with a blush. I hope to see him loke that more often in the future. Then he kneeled next to the other. "Can I bring you back to the wall?"

Miu
She hummed while she thought about Novicri's question. "I think that depends on many factors. Where are they stationed? How do they communicate? Did they know where the team was? Are they tracking us? If yes how?", she asked rapidly.
Yul
Nodding at the other, he gave him a once over and noticed the colour of his cheeks. He had to battle himself to not only smile relived and happy but also not to make any sounds as he found Rievic looked cute with a blush. I hope to see him loke that more often in the future. Then he kneeled next to the other. "Can I bring you back to the wall?"

Miu
She hummed while she thought about Novicri's question. "I think that depends on many factors. Where are they stationed? How do they communicate? Did they know where the team was? Are they tracking us? If yes how?", she asked rapidly.
Rievic
He briefly bit down on the inside of his cheek. He really didn't want to move back on his own, but he also didn't want to see how else he would react to the other male touching him. His chest was already beginning to prickle enough as it was to his faint uneasiness. He cast a glance back at the wall--he didn't move that far away initially--before he nodded in answer.

Novicri
He blinked at the onslaught of questions, but he supposed that he shouldn't be too surprised. "It's been a day, yeah? Yul and Rievic took care of the four tailing them. If they had at least one other companion waiting back at the town or something, they could have followed their tracks and found the bodies by now." He was quiet for a moment or two as he thought. "It takes at least a full day to get to and out of town if they're walking. Shorter if they have a way of transportation. If their base is close, a few days probably might be all the time they need to send more to track us."

He then frowned. "This is all speculation, though. We don't know a single thing about them." It would have been nice if they could have questioned any one of the four humans to get some information. "I don't even know where to begin with how they could track us. Other than Yul and Rievic sticking out, I don't think we noticed anything strange with our stuff if they messed with it."
Rievic
He briefly bit down on the inside of his cheek. He really didn't want to move back on his own, but he also didn't want to see how else he would react to the other male touching him. His chest was already beginning to prickle enough as it was to his faint uneasiness. He cast a glance back at the wall--he didn't move that far away initially--before he nodded in answer.

Novicri
He blinked at the onslaught of questions, but he supposed that he shouldn't be too surprised. "It's been a day, yeah? Yul and Rievic took care of the four tailing them. If they had at least one other companion waiting back at the town or something, they could have followed their tracks and found the bodies by now." He was quiet for a moment or two as he thought. "It takes at least a full day to get to and out of town if they're walking. Shorter if they have a way of transportation. If their base is close, a few days probably might be all the time they need to send more to track us."

He then frowned. "This is all speculation, though. We don't know a single thing about them." It would have been nice if they could have questioned any one of the four humans to get some information. "I don't even know where to begin with how they could track us. Other than Yul and Rievic sticking out, I don't think we noticed anything strange with our stuff if they messed with it."
8MeHksm.png Reveurs
» Coliseum Services

» Moodboards

» Art Shop
EoHMma6.png
Yul
After seeing the nod from Rievic he thought about his options for a moment. He could either help him by supporting the other, which would put more stress on the wound but Rievic would be more comfortable. Or he could carry the other. He decided to carry Rievic. It would be better for the wound, for their safety it healing quick was better, and he could be a bit selfish, getting to hold the other for a bit.

He carefully draped his arms around the others torso and under his knees, before lifting him of the ground slowly. "Does it hurt? ", he asked worried. Then he walked over to the wall, holding the other male close to him. After arriving, he set down the other slowly and smiled. " There you go. Thank you for stopping me using more magic."

Miu
She nodded along Novicri's explanation. "This is really bad for us. Rievic needs more then a few days to properly heal, so that he can move. But it would be better to get away as soon as possible. Maybe we can find something on the corpses? ", she suggested.
Yul
After seeing the nod from Rievic he thought about his options for a moment. He could either help him by supporting the other, which would put more stress on the wound but Rievic would be more comfortable. Or he could carry the other. He decided to carry Rievic. It would be better for the wound, for their safety it healing quick was better, and he could be a bit selfish, getting to hold the other for a bit.

He carefully draped his arms around the others torso and under his knees, before lifting him of the ground slowly. "Does it hurt? ", he asked worried. Then he walked over to the wall, holding the other male close to him. After arriving, he set down the other slowly and smiled. " There you go. Thank you for stopping me using more magic."

Miu
She nodded along Novicri's explanation. "This is really bad for us. Rievic needs more then a few days to properly heal, so that he can move. But it would be better to get away as soon as possible. Maybe we can find something on the corpses? ", she suggested.
1 2 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62