Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | currently groaning over newbie regrets
1 2 3
i regret exalting G1 from eggs. I didn't know how valuable they are and though "nah, not interested in making dragons from scratch and who would be?" Good thing i understood it later.
And i have small regret choosing Fire flight at start. Literally week later moved to Light flight after figuring out which aesthetics i like lol.
But my biggest regret was selling ALL hoarded materials, food and other things when i severely needed treasure. My coli team was 19-20 lvl, all trained by me from level 1. just imagine the pain when i decided to do some hibden tasks. Delicate Bat Wing farm left me ptsd
i regret exalting G1 from eggs. I didn't know how valuable they are and though "nah, not interested in making dragons from scratch and who would be?" Good thing i understood it later.
And i have small regret choosing Fire flight at start. Literally week later moved to Light flight after figuring out which aesthetics i like lol.
But my biggest regret was selling ALL hoarded materials, food and other things when i severely needed treasure. My coli team was 19-20 lvl, all trained by me from level 1. just imagine the pain when i decided to do some hibden tasks. Delicate Bat Wing farm left me ptsd
[quote name="Yarrow" date="2022-05-23 01:39:01" ] I regret the mindless breeding from my first 1-2 year. I literally put all of my dragons together in different pairing to see what will come out xD [/quote] i do this
Yarrow wrote on 2022-05-23 01:39:01:
I regret the mindless breeding from my first 1-2 year. I literally put all of my dragons together in different pairing to see what will come out xD
i do this
42779-183994797.jpg
1234567890puppyyyyy
I regret exalting and selling dragons on the AH T_T
I exalted some unnamed dragons. It wouldn't bother me as much but it was enough to have that old "Exalt 10 dragons" achievement. Idk what I'll do when achievements are back.

I also put up dragons unnamed. A whole offspring list ended up named astronaut, so I never sell dragons on the AH, and I name them now too
I regret exalting and selling dragons on the AH T_T
I exalted some unnamed dragons. It wouldn't bother me as much but it was enough to have that old "Exalt 10 dragons" achievement. Idk what I'll do when achievements are back.

I also put up dragons unnamed. A whole offspring list ended up named astronaut, so I never sell dragons on the AH, and I name them now too
She/Her | Pinging is always fine! | Current icon dragon is Rose | Yoyo trinket suggestion
1 2 3