Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Oodles of Doodles- dino person
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 ... 48 49
@Relzo A friend for your earlier Polar bear mount, they can work as a team - more please [emoji=heart size=1]
@Relzo

A friend for your earlier Polar bear mount, they can work as a team - more please
ice_by_darkside_of_wolf-db574ku.png
Hope everyone had a good Holiday! I had to work extra that week but still had a great Christmas! Here's just a little sketch of some sort of owl-like guy with some extra limbs. ...And now I realize that the big toe on one of his feet is on the wrong side. [emoji=guardian tongue size=2] [img]https://i.imgur.com/vMutYuP.png[/img] @MythicalMemeLord @Ceilingfen - He does, doesn't he? I started watching the new series but never finished it. Cause I can't seem to finish anything anymore lol @straycatss @AquaParrot @Shinyumbreon @DawnMist242 @dragonhorselover @Spottedleaf125 @SuperNinjaDragon @Amezrou @Seachranach @Sinjin @PolarisFox @Tuatara @Silversong92 @Beany121 @Zikitty @Vardia @Discowing @Silkshoes - He is a sort of redesign of that first polar bear like critter, yes! Tried something more cat like @hyrulle @ninety9wyverns @Honeyfoot @CrystallizedMoon @Elliptical @gn0me @SoldierBluejay @Florafox @FallenAngel @Hearthdragons @Silvael
Hope everyone had a good Holiday! I had to work extra that week but still had a great Christmas!

Here's just a little sketch of some sort of owl-like guy with some extra limbs.

...And now I realize that the big toe on one of his feet is on the wrong side.

vMutYuP.png

@MythicalMemeLord

@Ceilingfen - He does, doesn't he? I started watching the new series but never finished it. Cause I can't seem to finish anything anymore lol

@straycatss
@AquaParrot
@Shinyumbreon
@DawnMist242
@dragonhorselover
@Spottedleaf125
@SuperNinjaDragon
@Amezrou
@Seachranach
@Sinjin
@PolarisFox
@Tuatara
@Silversong92
@Beany121
@Zikitty
@Vardia
@Discowing

@Silkshoes - He is a sort of redesign of that first polar bear like critter, yes! Tried something more cat like

@hyrulle
@ninety9wyverns
@Honeyfoot
@CrystallizedMoon
@Elliptical
@gn0me
@SoldierBluejay
@Florafox
@FallenAngel
@Hearthdragons
@Silvael
lF5nfl9.png tShJXZX.png
What a lovely owl guy!! Owls are awesome. Do you have a favorite species?
What a lovely owl guy!! Owls are awesome. Do you have a favorite species?
a3665186-2e54-4922-869a-430b41931c92.png
█████████████████
███████████████
███
She/her - 23 - Artist

Trigun Stampede - Dr. Stone
Fleet Foxes - Delicious in Dungeon

Welcome back @Relzo [emoji=coatl confused size=2] is that the owl version of Bunion toes ? he is watching that toe carefully.
Welcome back @Relzo

is that the owl version of Bunion toes ? he is watching that toe carefully.
ice_by_darkside_of_wolf-db574ku.png
omg now that you mentioned it I can't unsee it, can you please fix his toe pretty please? All he wants for christmas is... not his two front teeth

Hope you've been raking in the holiday rate paycheck for all the work you've put in while others take time out for festivities!

oh geez I just saw the four arms... and that pose, is he at a workstation on two computers?
Or maybe he's keyboardist in a beastclan 80s cover band? :)

oof and two tails... ok he can play drumkit too, ok who needs a band after all.

Now I'm wondering if there's really only two arms and one tail, the owl-dude is just super busy swinging side-to-side and you drew double as a motion capture effect
omg now that you mentioned it I can't unsee it, can you please fix his toe pretty please? All he wants for christmas is... not his two front teeth

Hope you've been raking in the holiday rate paycheck for all the work you've put in while others take time out for festivities!

oh geez I just saw the four arms... and that pose, is he at a workstation on two computers?
Or maybe he's keyboardist in a beastclan 80s cover band? :)

oof and two tails... ok he can play drumkit too, ok who needs a band after all.

Now I'm wondering if there's really only two arms and one tail, the owl-dude is just super busy swinging side-to-side and you drew double as a motion capture effect
qDkA25S.png
Oooh
Oooh
AUOAU8y.png

A0gxC35.png
I'll get back to this...eventually...
I'll get back to this...eventually...
lF5nfl9.png tShJXZX.png
Well, hello to anyone who is still around. Kinda wish I had more to offer after such a long absence, but, well.... This is the six limbed version of a subterranean species I have in mind for the world I'm building. Their forelimbs function as wings and legs, while their back feet are used as hands. Or maybe one of their forelimbs, I'm not sure yet. I also can't quite decide if I want them to be 6 limbed or quadrupedal. I kinda want them to be related to wyverns rather than dragons. [img]https://i.imgur.com/Qi3dRz1.png[/img] @MythicalMemeLord @Ceilingfen @straycatss @AquaParrot @Shinyumbreon @DawnMist242 @dragonhorselover @Spottedleaf125 @SuperNinjaDragon @Amezrou @Seachranach @Sinjin @PolarisFox @Tuatara @Silversong92 @Beany121 @Zikitty @Vardia @Discowing @Silkshoes @hyrulle @ninety9wyverns @Honeyfoot @CrystallizedMoon @Elliptical @gn0me @SoldierBluejay @Florafox @FallenAngel @Hearthdragons @Silvael
Well, hello to anyone who is still around. Kinda wish I had more to offer after such a long absence, but, well....

This is the six limbed version of a subterranean species I have in mind for the world I'm building. Their forelimbs function as wings and legs, while their back feet are used as hands. Or maybe one of their forelimbs, I'm not sure yet. I also can't quite decide if I want them to be 6 limbed or quadrupedal. I kinda want them to be related to wyverns rather than dragons.

Qi3dRz1.png

@MythicalMemeLord
@Ceilingfen
@straycatss
@AquaParrot
@Shinyumbreon
@DawnMist242
@dragonhorselover
@Spottedleaf125
@SuperNinjaDragon
@Amezrou
@Seachranach
@Sinjin
@PolarisFox
@Tuatara
@Silversong92
@Beany121
@Zikitty
@Vardia
@Discowing
@Silkshoes
@hyrulle
@ninety9wyverns
@Honeyfoot
@CrystallizedMoon
@Elliptical
@gn0me
@SoldierBluejay
@Florafox
@FallenAngel
@Hearthdragons
@Silvael
lF5nfl9.png tShJXZX.png
Just some more sketches [img]https://i.imgur.com/tV30peW.png[/img] @MythicalMemeLord @Ceilingfen @straycatss @AquaParrot @Shinyumbreon @DawnMist242 @dragonhorselover @Spottedleaf125 @SuperNinjaDragon @Amezrou @Seachranach @Sinjin @PolarisFox @Tuatara @Silversong92 @Beany121 @Zikitty @Vardia @Discowing @Silkshoes @hyrulle @ninety9wyverns @Honeyfoot @CrystallizedMoon @Elliptical @gn0me @SoldierBluejay @Florafox @FallenAngel @Hearthdragons @Silvael
Just some more sketches

tV30peW.png

@MythicalMemeLord
@Ceilingfen
@straycatss
@AquaParrot
@Shinyumbreon
@DawnMist242
@dragonhorselover
@Spottedleaf125
@SuperNinjaDragon
@Amezrou