Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | KitC (discussion - waitlist open!)
1 2 ... 618 619 620 621 622 ... 765 766
If anyone would like to interact with Chimkin in some way pls let me know! I don't know how to have it appear on their own on Day 0 without it feeling weird lmao
If anyone would like to interact with Chimkin in some way pls let me know! I don't know how to have it appear on their own on Day 0 without it feeling weird lmao
Lichtdrache.gif
I'll get in an Rp soon, busy with spiderman videos game and other rps
I'll get in an Rp soon, busy with spiderman videos game and other rps
STRANGEFLESH
>It/It's
>friendly/open to chat! I love pings and messages
>wishlist
>lineage
>About me
tumblr-paypl0-G37c1xpxfk5o4-250.png
I'll be ending day 0 this Friday so you guys have two more days! But if you want an extension let me know and I can end it on the Saturday instead. Guards and Killer, PM me your night actions if you haven't already :) and seer if applicable.
I'll be ending day 0 this Friday so you guys have two more days! But if you want an extension let me know and I can end it on the Saturday instead. Guards and Killer, PM me your night actions if you haven't already :) and seer if applicable.
JellyRaven

WvEXipG.png

E4qlLPv.png
@magmish I think He might be immune?? Im assuming yea bc of the cartoon I used to watch of transformers maybe..But like acid rain is harmful I think..
@magmish I think He might be immune?? Im assuming yea bc of the cartoon I used to watch of transformers maybe..But like acid rain is harmful I think..
s0SlLkc.png
Very sorry I haven’t posted yet! Was really busy this weekend with graduating and flying back home to my parents. Astria will come out of her cave today, she was just busy making charts of the relationships between dragons in the clan or something :D
Very sorry I haven’t posted yet! Was really busy this weekend with graduating and flying back home to my parents. Astria will come out of her cave today, she was just busy making charts of the relationships between dragons in the clan or something :D
5511.png tumblr_inline_n6kdvu56Os1qlye38.gif6073.png
However, if people want to have some fun rping, mind telling me here what your dragon’s favorite food is? Astria has the power to know that, but I obviously don’t know it.
However, if people want to have some fun rping, mind telling me here what your dragon’s favorite food is? Astria has the power to know that, but I obviously don’t know it.
5511.png tumblr_inline_n6kdvu56Os1qlye38.gif6073.png
@CloudQueen Please delete your post in the main thread "Killers in the Clan (waitlist open!)" And ask your question in this thread "Killers in the Clan (discussion)"
@CloudQueen Please delete your post in the main thread "Killers in the Clan (waitlist open!)" And ask your question in this thread "Killers in the Clan (discussion)"
JellyRaven

WvEXipG.png

E4qlLPv.png
Sorry, will do!
Sorry, will do!
Mirror and Snapper, Bogsneak, and Shadow support forever! Spread the word! These guys need some love!

ztD2Y.gif 1eq0y.gif 4jIyH.gif Q43kQ.gif csh9s.gif JhlaC.gif erXP1.gif EZRIP.gif
@CloudQueen All good! Thanks for doing that :D as for your question we are not open for applications at the moment but you can join the waitlist and you will have a reserved spot once this game is finished ^^ Would you like us to add you to that?
@CloudQueen All good! Thanks for doing that :D as for your question we are not open for applications at the moment but you can join the waitlist and you will have a reserved spot once this game is finished ^^ Would you like us to add you to that?
JellyRaven

WvEXipG.png

E4qlLPv.png
Sure, thanks!
Sure, thanks!
Mirror and Snapper, Bogsneak, and Shadow support forever! Spread the word! These guys need some love!

ztD2Y.gif 1eq0y.gif 4jIyH.gif Q43kQ.gif csh9s.gif JhlaC.gif erXP1.gif EZRIP.gif
1 2 ... 618 619 620 621 622 ... 765 766