Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | The Poisoned Possum's Art Shop
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
[img]https://i.imgur.com/BMrmnc9.png[/img]
BMrmnc9.png
4CDXUkf.pngy9xtfJj.png6KQB58c.pngWKtl2lb.png
Hey, funky lil question: if I make two orders that add up to around 300kt could I pay both of them with one egg? Just wanna ask and make sure thx ^^
Hey, funky lil question: if I make two orders that add up to around 300kt could I pay both of them with one egg? Just wanna ask and make sure thx ^^
Name: Brin
Pronouns: ne/nem/neir/neirself
9hqcHsy.png
rcLDXY6.png
GUa9lQd.png
5iXiC8z.png
shb0D62.png
@Brenasaur ofc! just pm me if you'd like to order anything, haven't been crazy active on fr lol I don't check this thread often
@Brenasaur ofc! just pm me if you'd like to order anything, haven't been crazy active on fr lol I don't check this thread often
@PoisonousPossums Are you open? Your header says you are, your OP says 0 slots available? [emoji=fae sad size=2]
@PoisonousPossums Are you open? Your header says you are, your OP says 0 slots available?
V2JLSpi.png0uebEKY.pngimage.pngimage.pngBsom7I2.pngjnEhDH9.pngX7H4JZX.pngnF1ESUZ.pngBadnwzE.png aa
Luteia // 21+ // fae|faer or he|him

Ping me to get my attention!

Nature // Shadow // FR Time
aa qA4DWTW.png
@Luteia thanks, that reminded me to edit the post lol
I am open! only one slot at a time though because I currently have a lot to do school-wise
@Luteia thanks, that reminded me to edit the post lol
I am open! only one slot at a time though because I currently have a lot to do school-wise
@PoisonousPossums

Style: B
Type: Humanoid fullbody!
Description: Exhausted revolution leader with powers of suggestion is trying his best. May or may not have blood on him, that's up to you. Reasonably confident im himself! If you want a background, I would go with "library but there was a fistfight in here like twenty minutes ago".
Reference: Here! Xerxes is the one in red and black on the far right!
Price: 750g! I will pay more for a background, and send a CR upon confirmation you'll do it!

Thank you so much~
@PoisonousPossums

Style: B
Type: Humanoid fullbody!
Description: Exhausted revolution leader with powers of suggestion is trying his best. May or may not have blood on him, that's up to you. Reasonably confident im himself! If you want a background, I would go with "library but there was a fistfight in here like twenty minutes ago".
Reference: Here! Xerxes is the one in red and black on the far right!
Price: 750g! I will pay more for a background, and send a CR upon confirmation you'll do it!

Thank you so much~
V2JLSpi.png0uebEKY.pngimage.pngimage.pngBsom7I2.pngjnEhDH9.pngX7H4JZX.pngnF1ESUZ.pngBadnwzE.png aa
Luteia // 21+ // fae|faer or he|him

Ping me to get my attention!

Nature // Shadow // FR Time
aa qA4DWTW.png
@Luteia awesome! I'll start asap, thanks for commissioning :D it might take me a week or two to start but ill get right on it ^^
@Luteia awesome! I'll start asap, thanks for commissioning :D it might take me a week or two to start but ill get right on it ^^
Are you still open? I would love some art, since I like your style very much!!!
5stzUBF.png______ she/her
fr +4
english
portuguese
wishlist
_____6NDVAGQ.png
@Mabogoi
Quote:
Hi! My drawing tablet currently hates me but if you wanted something in my pixel style I could try doing that on my iPad? Also you can reach me via Instagram at poisonouspossums, I respond faster there
@Mabogoi
Quote:
Hi! My drawing tablet currently hates me but if you wanted something in my pixel style I could try doing that on my iPad? Also you can reach me via Instagram at poisonouspossums, I respond faster there
@Mabogoi
Quote:
@Mabogoi
Quote:
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16