Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Clearing out EVERYTHING
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
oh no worries ^^ i really appreciate the dragons!
oh no worries ^^ i really appreciate the dragons!
I would love a couple skins/accents/UMAs if you have any left!
I would love a couple skins/accents/UMAs if you have any left!
everbloomsig.png
[quote name="eightbowlsofspag" date="2022-05-11 19:54:51" ] this is SUPER greedy but is there any chance you could grab a water sprite off the auction house for me? if not that’s totally fine, i’m also looking for the spellwrought halo and sakura flowerfall. thank you so much!!! [/quote] @eightbowlsofspag I can't get anything off the AH now bc I'm out of currency from buying so much stuff. Is there any other thing you'd like that I might have?
eightbowlsofspag wrote on 2022-05-11 19:54:51:
this is SUPER greedy but is there any chance you could grab a water sprite off the auction house for me? if not that’s totally fine, i’m also looking for the spellwrought halo and sakura flowerfall. thank you so much!!!

@eightbowlsofspag I can't get anything off the AH now bc I'm out of currency from buying so much stuff. Is there any other thing you'd like that I might have?
https://www.instagram.com/lollliplops/
[quote name="El1013" date="2022-05-11 20:15:36" ] [quote name="eightbowlsofspag" date="2022-05-11 19:54:51" ] this is SUPER greedy but is there any chance you could grab a water sprite off the auction house for me? if not that’s totally fine, i’m also looking for the spellwrought halo and sakura flowerfall. thank you so much!!! [/quote] @eightbowlsofspag I can't get anything off the AH now bc I'm out of currency from buying so much stuff. Is there any other thing you'd like that I might have? [/quote] no problem! any past festival apparel would be nice. thank you!
El1013 wrote on 2022-05-11 20:15:36:
eightbowlsofspag wrote on 2022-05-11 19:54:51:
this is SUPER greedy but is there any chance you could grab a water sprite off the auction house for me? if not that’s totally fine, i’m also looking for the spellwrought halo and sakura flowerfall. thank you so much!!!

@eightbowlsofspag I can't get anything off the AH now bc I'm out of currency from buying so much stuff. Is there any other thing you'd like that I might have?

no problem! any past festival apparel would be nice. thank you!
ZVpCPil.png
Hello again! Do you perhaps have any [item=dryad's saddle] or [item=pale lightning glass]? Or maybe some scenes, festival accents or apparel. Thank you!
Hello again! Do you perhaps have any Dryad's Saddle or Pale Lightning Glass ?

Or maybe some scenes, festival accents or apparel. Thank you!
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.png m2YbpzO.png Xx3ZGyj.png
Could I have some Coatl, Imperial, or Fae accents please?
Could I have some Coatl, Imperial, or Fae accents please?
B25L2.pngaL21n5x.png6m2ResQ.pngo659-d01-Kymo-Ladyof-Storms.pngqBNWrht.pngUntitled_06-04-2023_02-05-05.pngUntitled_06-04-2023_01-09-41.pngo659-d05-Kymo-Ladyof-Storms.pngUFopbYN.png91IRMND.pngo659-d04-Kymo-Ladyof-Storms.pngUntitled_03-18-2023_01-09-05.pngo659-d02-Kymo-Ladyof-Storms.pngtqa10NX.pngcedPG3i.png
[quote name="CookiesClan" date="2022-05-11 20:22:18" ] [quote name="El1013" date="2022-05-11 19:48:35" ] I can't give out gems, but I can use the gems to snatch whatever you need off of the AH. I'll send over some old accents but let me know if there's anything specific you want [/quote] @El1013 I am looking for both of these: [LIST=1] [*][item=Desert Dynasty Cuffs](If I could choose to have one, I'd love to have these!) [*]Desert Dynasty Tail Rings [/LIST] Unfortunately I lack the gems/treasure to buy them on the auction house, so I would super happy if I could get 1 or 2 of them! [/quote] @cookiesclan mmmm actually forget what I said about "specific" alsdfjkhadf turns out I don't have those either :') WHY ARE THEY 500KT ON THE AUCTION HOUSE WHAT do you want any skins or like fest apparel etc?
CookiesClan wrote on 2022-05-11 20:22:18:
El1013 wrote on 2022-05-11 19:48:35:
I can't give out gems, but I can use the gems to snatch whatever you need off of the AH. I'll send over some old accents but let me know if there's anything specific you want

@El1013
I am looking for both of these:
  1. Desert Dynasty Cuffs (If I could choose to have one, I'd love to have these!)
  2. Desert Dynasty Tail Rings

Unfortunately I lack the gems/treasure to buy them on the auction house, so I would super happy if I could get 1 or 2 of them!

@cookiesclan mmmm actually forget what I said about "specific" alsdfjkhadf turns out I don't have those either :') WHY ARE THEY 500KT ON THE AUCTION HOUSE WHAT

do you want any skins or like fest apparel etc?
https://www.instagram.com/lollliplops/
Sorry for coming back so soon ^^;

But could I grab Sprouting Gemini and a some random fest apparel?

honestly I relate so much to not realizing I have stuff; I bought a 100g item recently when it was actually in my vault…
Sorry for coming back so soon ^^;

But could I grab Sprouting Gemini and a some random fest apparel?

honestly I relate so much to not realizing I have stuff; I bought a 100g item recently when it was actually in my vault…
sola.png
they/them
wishlist
f.a.q.
———
Hand over your wraith banescale tert gene rights, also supernatural brightbeast has been on my want watch for a while...and another stack of dung beetles
Hand over your wraith banescale tert gene rights, also supernatural brightbeast has been on my want watch for a while...and another stack of dung beetles
voidsig.png
@El1013 If you have any accents or UMAs i'd LOVE to take them! I'm currently on a project to collect heaps of UMAs and accents!
@El1013 If you have any accents or UMAs i'd LOVE to take them! I'm currently on a project to collect heaps of UMAs and accents!

dFnwkLI.png
HkhtXgT.png
tNgQJvM.png

7A7cEAI.png
FObX7rS.png
oouioVf.png
O9f7K2d.png Slow replies! Pls be patient!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8