Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Clearing out EVERYTHING
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@El1013

Apparel from festivals year 2013-2014 I'm looking for in order of preference:
  1. Sunchaser Jewelry
  2. Windbound Plumage
  3. Frigid Fugitive Shackles
  4. Boneyard Tatters
  5. Metallurgists Forgetools
  6. Archivists Spellscroll
  7. Companion Comet, Crystalhide Treads, Golem Gauntlet, Naturalist Adornments, Runaway Rotclaw, Sunguard Chest, Thresher Flatfins

When it comes to familiars, I''m also looking for sprites and bears!
@El1013

Apparel from festivals year 2013-2014 I'm looking for in order of preference:
  1. Sunchaser Jewelry
  2. Windbound Plumage
  3. Frigid Fugitive Shackles
  4. Boneyard Tatters
  5. Metallurgists Forgetools
  6. Archivists Spellscroll
  7. Companion Comet, Crystalhide Treads, Golem Gauntlet, Naturalist Adornments, Runaway Rotclaw, Sunguard Chest, Thresher Flatfins

When it comes to familiars, I''m also looking for sprites and bears!
0qIKdor.png
this is SUPER greedy but is there any chance you could grab a water sprite off the auction house for me? if not that’s totally fine, i’m also looking for the spellwrought halo and sakura flowerfall. thank you so much!!!
this is SUPER greedy but is there any chance you could grab a water sprite off the auction house for me? if not that’s totally fine, i’m also looking for the spellwrought halo and sakura flowerfall. thank you so much!!!
ZVpCPil.png
[quote name="Zeldo" date="2022-05-11 19:34:32" ] unrelated to the actual purpose of the thread, but saw you mention AP tests and just couldnt help but give props to you bc i just got finished with mine as well lmao; 3-4hrs of straight testing aint fun [/quote] @zeldo YOOOO GOOD JOB THOO Lol for us, the computers crashed so many times that I finished the first section of my test when the person in front of me JUST started, so I had to wait an hOuR
Zeldo wrote on 2022-05-11 19:34:32:
unrelated to the actual purpose of the thread, but saw you mention AP tests and just couldnt help but give props to you bc i just got finished with mine as well lmao; 3-4hrs of straight testing aint fun

@zeldo YOOOO GOOD JOB THOO

Lol for us, the computers crashed so many times that I finished the first section of my test when the person in front of me JUST started, so I had to wait an hOuR
https://www.instagram.com/lollliplops/
@philocaly

Ahhh I'm so sorry, but rn I'm down to 400 gems, so I can't get the skin for you, and I don't have any unhatched eggs either. Is there anything else you'd like?
@philocaly

Ahhh I'm so sorry, but rn I'm down to 400 gems, so I can't get the skin for you, and I don't have any unhatched eggs either. Is there anything else you'd like?
Oh, congrats!

If you have these left, I'm looking for the following skins, if you have any of them, I'd be incredibly grateful!

Oh, congrats!

If you have these left, I'm looking for the following skins, if you have any of them, I'd be incredibly grateful!

Duanwu will shamelessly eat your likes. Art by celaine.
Some day, there will be art here.
Wishlist | Lore [WIP] | Gallery | Archive
G1 sales thread here.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Harvest RaffleKeikoKat's Raffe
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Ah well if you could buy an egg that would be great (completely understand if cant though ^^), any sort of halos, and any UMAs you have in your hoard. (I really like hoarding UMAs).

If you can’t do any of those I’d love your Sprouting Gemini and any random festival apparel you have!

edit: sorry if my post doesn’t make sense I just got back from ap testing and i can barely think rn
Ah well if you could buy an egg that would be great (completely understand if cant though ^^), any sort of halos, and any UMAs you have in your hoard. (I really like hoarding UMAs).

If you can’t do any of those I’d love your Sprouting Gemini and any random festival apparel you have!

edit: sorry if my post doesn’t make sense I just got back from ap testing and i can barely think rn
sola.png
they/them
wishlist
f.a.q.
———
Could I request a Magma Embear from the AH (130 gems) and any umas please? If they're unavailable, could I have any old fest accents (from before fests 2018)? Thank you so much! :D
Could I request a Magma Embear from the AH (130 gems) and any umas please? If they're unavailable, could I have any old fest accents (from before fests 2018)? Thank you so much! :D
GG_Raffle_Button.png9bOcjqB.png KeikoKat.png
9BcJXjq.png
[quote name="2012" date="2022-05-11 19:40:39" ] Hey EL, is a bogsneak breedchange possible? Tysm if it is. [/quote] @2012 unfortunately, I just ran completely out of gems/treasure, and I don't have a breedchange in my hoard rn. Is there anything else you'd like?
2012 wrote on 2022-05-11 19:40:39:
Hey EL, is a bogsneak breedchange possible? Tysm if it is.

@2012 unfortunately, I just ran completely out of gems/treasure, and I don't have a breedchange in my hoard rn. Is there anything else you'd like?
[quote name="Eurykles" date="2022-05-11 19:44:11" ] ok ok last time i'll bug this thread,, could i have an obelisk breed change? this will be my third wish to the genie xp [/quote] @eurykles No more gems/treasure left :< Can't buy stuff off AH, so no breedchange rip
Eurykles wrote on 2022-05-11 19:44:11:
ok ok last time i'll bug this thread,, could i have an obelisk breed change? this will be my third wish to the genie xp

@eurykles

No more gems/treasure left :< Can't buy stuff off AH, so no breedchange rip
By chance could I request any accents or skins you have, especially from past festivals? Thank you so much for your consideration! Best wishes as well to you.
By chance could I request any accents or skins you have, especially from past festivals? Thank you so much for your consideration! Best wishes as well to you.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8