Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | the only survey we ever needed
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
ping please im begging
ping please im begging
Die of Bargaining julien
. they/them
. sapphic
. witch
. avatar
dutifully here to report the battle on the front lines continues [img]https://i.ibb.co/pdYSN12/Capture.png[/img]
dutifully here to report the battle on the front lines continues
Capture.png
ygWzlbs.pngiYZYA9W.pngJLfxO0N.pngeRWUNjA.pngNk21WD8.pngsFMScix.pngpxQdDU5.pngm78opSZ.pngT2nbrk6.pngNziikFf.pnguZLcmAo.png
mz77kVn.png
This ^ is not good.

Pizza is Italian.
Pineapple is not native to Italy.
'Nuff said.
This ^ is not good.

Pizza is Italian.
'Nuff said.
Yes, my name is strangely spelled.
~~~~~~~~~~

I am not a hoarder. I am, in fact, the caretaker of an exquisitely curated collection of Level 25 Dragons. Yes, there is so a difference.
please ping me as well for the results!
please ping me as well for the results!
7GFlGJN.pngCiiaL4K.png

she/her • fr+11
A pro-pineapple on pizza Arcanite here who would love a results ping!

The Arcanist cannot let anything go untested so he would be down to try pineapple on pizza (and I think he would like it)
A pro-pineapple on pizza Arcanite here who would love a results ping!

The Arcanist cannot let anything go untested so he would be down to try pineapple on pizza (and I think he would like it)
RPMyHZU.pngMUYNhfy.pngRPMyHZU.png

WKtl2lb.pngUU9vIu2.pngkBHm00y.pngrix3ppo.png
[quote name="@Dingasoid" date="2022-05-09 10:09:56" ] Hey, I submitted my opinion! I'd like to see the end results, so could you pin me please? Also how much results are you going to collect? About 100 answers per flight? About 500 responses? [/quote] generally i collect as many responses as i can (if the survey count continues going up i will keep it open until there is a huge lull in responses) and give it one last little bump before shutting it down, it's fairly difficult to get the same number of responses per flight since some flights are smaller/larger/more active/less active participants wise - my last survey had around 500 responses in total before the surveyors slowed down, so i might stop around there :)
@Dingasoid wrote on 2022-05-09 10:09:56:
Hey, I submitted my opinion! I'd like to see the end results, so could you pin me please?

Also how much results are you going to collect? About 100 answers per flight? About 500 responses?

generally i collect as many responses as i can (if the survey count continues going up i will keep it open until there is a huge lull in responses) and give it one last little bump before shutting it down, it's fairly difficult to get the same number of responses per flight since some flights are smaller/larger/more active/less active participants wise - my last survey had around 500 responses in total before the surveyors slowed down, so i might stop around there :)
ygWzlbs.pngiYZYA9W.pngJLfxO0N.pngeRWUNjA.pngNk21WD8.pngsFMScix.pngpxQdDU5.pngm78opSZ.pngT2nbrk6.pngNziikFf.pnguZLcmAo.png
mz77kVn.png
Thanks for the answer! Looking towards the results!
Thanks for the answer! Looking towards the results!
40d328c43be268b5d074dbc874b8ba24.jpg
May I be added to the pinglist, please? thanks!
May I be added to the pinglist, please? thanks!
> Havic
> He/they/it
> Current avatar dragon
[quote name="seige" date="2022-05-11 07:51:32" ] Pizza is Italian. Pineapple is not native to Italy. 'Nuff said. [/quote] (neither are tomatoes)
seige wrote on 2022-05-11 07:51:32:
Pizza is Italian.
'Nuff said.

(neither are tomatoes)
FSjGDWP.png
Current Avatar • Feel free to ping me!
Pineapple is foul.

I need to be pinged. Pls tell me.
Pineapple is foul.

I need to be pinged. Pls tell me.
button_by_cas_a_fras-db1t2ap.png Accent: Starlit Psychic
“The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater.”
- J.R.R. Tolkien
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14