Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | the only survey we ever needed
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14
If Plague doesn't appreciate the miracle of evolution that is pineapple on pizza I'll eat my hat, which is another thing a mirror would eat without hesitation.
If Plague doesn't appreciate the miracle of evolution that is pineapple on pizza I'll eat my hat, which is another thing a mirror would eat without hesitation.
[quote name="KnucklePuck" date="2022-05-06 16:40:16" ] I wish there was an "Yes, but not for me" answer! I just don't like Pineapple. I don't care what others put on their food though. [/quote] to be completely honest my stance is one more of amused neutrality as well but neutrality did not suit the chaotic satire purposes of my survey well
KnucklePuck wrote on 2022-05-06 16:40:16:
I wish there was an "Yes, but not for me" answer! I just don't like Pineapple. I don't care what others put on their food though.

to be completely honest my stance is one more of amused neutrality as well but neutrality did not suit the chaotic satire purposes of my survey well
ygWzlbs.pngiYZYA9W.pngJLfxO0N.pngeRWUNjA.pngNk21WD8.pngsFMScix.pngpxQdDU5.pngm78opSZ.pngT2nbrk6.pngNziikFf.pnguZLcmAo.png
mz77kVn.png
I Need to be pinged when the answers come out because this is miraculous
I Need to be pinged when the answers come out because this is miraculous
AaspQAD.png A
R
T
Aaron | potatho not potato! | social anxiety/nd pls be patient

12Why don’t pirates take a bath before they walk the plank?12
They just wash up on shore.

wishlist
0DsqgCu.png
Ping me please! Super curious
Ping me please! Super curious
I'd like a ping and I enjoy Hawaiian pizza.
I'd like a ping and I enjoy Hawaiian pizza.
MRMeAKr.png
Do ping for results.
Do ping for results.
4fDk2WySUrAvwAAAAASUVORK5CYII.png
fXqB1J8.png
oh i absolutely need a ping for this lol
oh i absolutely need a ping for this lol
SXqaLwu.png

she/her
FR + 8/9
x
x
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxart shop
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxg1 sales
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxprofile dragon

Please ping for the results. I need to know what my Flight's opinion is.
Please ping for the results. I need to know what my Flight's opinion is.
I'm totally curious about the results. I have no doubt Wind is 100% pro-pineapple-on-pizza. It's quirky, and the sweet tang is a fun contrast to all the savory.
I'm totally curious about the results. I have no doubt Wind is 100% pro-pineapple-on-pizza. It's quirky, and the sweet tang is a fun contrast to all the savory.
lGriifT.png
please ping me for results! ^u^
please ping me for results! ^u^
hewwo
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14