Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Veilspun Beetle+Multigaze clipping
[img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=144&bodygene=0&breed=19&element=9&eyetype=5&gender=1&tert=115&tertgene=65&winggene=63&wings=29&auth=2b8ad0f7379f3ff1bdb1853bfb34d116346dd2b8&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=144&bodygene=0&breed=19&element=9&eyetype=5&gender=0&tert=115&tertgene=65&winggene=63&wings=29&auth=5ef598c5aa17f59cd29bcaafacf2df879a6c859a&dummyext=prev.png[/img] so I opened up the scrying workshop and this was the random dragon i got. I don't know if anyone else has already mentioned this and apologies if they have and I only just noticed, but the eyes very much overlap on top of Beetle where it looks like they shouldn't.
dragon?age=1&body=144&bodygene=0&breed=19&element=9&eyetype=5&gender=1&tert=115&tertgene=65&winggene=63&wings=29&auth=2b8ad0f7379f3ff1bdb1853bfb34d116346dd2b8&dummyext=prev.png
dragon?age=1&body=144&bodygene=0&breed=19&element=9&eyetype=5&gender=0&tert=115&tertgene=65&winggene=63&wings=29&auth=5ef598c5aa17f59cd29bcaafacf2df879a6c859a&dummyext=prev.png

so I opened up the scrying workshop and this was the random dragon i got. I don't know if anyone else has already mentioned this and apologies if they have and I only just noticed, but the eyes very much overlap on top of Beetle where it looks like they shouldn't.
@NervousCorvid

Eyes are put above all genes, this is not a error this is just how the eyes work
@NervousCorvid

Eyes are put above all genes, this is not a error this is just how the eyes work
bYt72YT.png
DisQoWb.png
QUIpVFE.png
vZmPWxA.png
pronouns They/Them
sorry if I'm hard to understand.
Please let me know if I misspelled something.
0zVuogN.png
Not Found

It's still an error. If Eyes are clipping through a gene it's an error. This is half an eye.
Pretty sure dragons are not supposed to have half an eye.
Their gene bugs report mention multi-eye on other genes/dragons but not this one.
Not Found

It's still an error. If Eyes are clipping through a gene it's an error. This is half an eye.
Pretty sure dragons are not supposed to have half an eye.
Their gene bugs report mention multi-eye on other genes/dragons but not this one.
Lets_play_with_spirits.png
@CyclopSeeker eyes are layered above genes, so this is how it's "supposed" to look like. multigaze and many line breaking terts simply are incompatible, and nothing can be done about it at this moment, because it would require reworking the entire dragon image generation system from scratch.
@CyclopSeeker eyes are layered above genes, so this is how it's "supposed" to look like. multigaze and many line breaking terts simply are incompatible, and nothing can be done about it at this moment, because it would require reworking the entire dragon image generation system from scratch.
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
@Ralzakark

Right, I know this that it's 'supposed' too. It's just kinda ick. I wonder how they are gonna work around this, or of they even do. XDD

Gotta find eyeballs that work with him now.
@Ralzakark

Right, I know this that it's 'supposed' too. It's just kinda ick. I wonder how they are gonna work around this, or of they even do. XDD

Gotta find eyeballs that work with him now.
Lets_play_with_spirits.png
Similar issue just glad its reported...
Similar issue just glad its reported...
@SecretGardens As already said, it's not actually an error. To quote the official gene errors thread on an error that was fixed: [quote]Clipping does happen between multi-gaze and line breaking tertiaries on ancients. That's a limitation of our layering system. This is a bit different as its clipping with the base line art, tertiary excluded, and is thus considered an error where the ancient dragons multi-gaze tert clips are not.[/quote]
@SecretGardens
As already said, it's not actually an error.
To quote the official gene errors thread on an error that was fixed:
Quote:
Clipping does happen between multi-gaze and line breaking tertiaries on ancients. That's a limitation of our layering system. This is a bit different as its clipping with the base line art, tertiary excluded, and is thus considered an error where the ancient dragons multi-gaze tert clips are not.
d6VP0mp.png JrZGMGx.png
Bb9XFYa.png
gziv3Ja.png
Pn33kaF.png
mlSrRbK.png
gAJtKYm.png
BTRr72z.png
FObX7rS.png
rix3ppo.png
R1dejfm.png
@elvende too bad it cant get fixed its ugly
@elvende too bad it cant get fixed its ugly