Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Nature NvP OOF Raffle - Drawing Soon!
1 2 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 87
[center] [img]https://i.imgur.com/slKbS0N.png[/img] [br] [center][size=5][b]Round Seventeen Winners[/b][/size] [br][br] [size=1][size=1][size=1] @JustCloudii @Plushstiel @Maanster @Noel1 @Boundary @Chrisondra @Sharanay @melleyash @MeadowMatriarch @gildedphoenix13 @Easel247 @VioletRenegade @kwozmotis @Ajgreelyfan3 @vortexbreakdown @Meadbhb @SilentRiver @QueenAlchemy @bnemesis @WenDipper @IamNoHere @blueva @zambam @airport @Avmire [/size][/size][/size] [br] [columns][nextcol][left][list] [*][size=4]Winners will be chosen every other day via random.org in batches of 10. Winners may only win once. [br] [*][size=4]Winners will have 24 hours to respond before being bumped to the bottom of the next round. Failure to respond a second time will result in removal from the list.[br] [*][size=4]Please list which prize packs you'd like in order of preference. If you are drawn first, pick one prize pack. If you are drawn second, pick two prize packs. If you are drawn third, pick three...and so on.[br] [*][size=4]Available prizes can be found [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/3110410/1#post_50522729]HERE.[/url] [/list][/left] [columns][nextcol][LIST=1] [*][size=4] @Shadowspiral [*][size=4] @Espeon5712 [*][size=4] @Skulljester [*][size=4] @Theemptycity [*][size=4] @FrostNiskare (You didn't respond to the first ping. If you don't pick this time, you will be removed.) [*][size=4] @Rockrufff (You didn't respond to the first ping. If you don't pick this time, you will be removed.) [*][size=4] @Rosoidela (You didn't respond to the first ping. If you don't pick this time, you will be removed.) [*][size=4] @Reignhart (You didn't respond to the first ping. If you don't pick this time, you will be removed.) [*][size=4] @Undusk (You didn't respond to the first ping. If you don't pick this time, you will be removed.) [*][size=4] @ilios (You didn't respond to the first ping. If you don't pick this time, you will be removed.) [/LIST]
slKbS0N.png

Round Seventeen Winners

@JustCloudii @Plushstiel @Maanster @Noel1 @Boundary @Chrisondra @Sharanay @melleyash @MeadowMatriarch @gildedphoenix13 @Easel247 @VioletRenegade
@kwozmotis @Ajgreelyfan3 @vortexbreakdown @Meadbhb @SilentRiver @QueenAlchemy @bnemesis @WenDipper @IamNoHere @blueva @zambam @airport @Avmire

• Winners will be chosen every other day via random.org in batches of 10. Winners may only win once.

• Winners will have 24 hours to respond before being bumped to the bottom of the next round. Failure to respond a second time will result in removal from the list.

• Please list which prize packs you'd like in order of preference. If you are drawn first, pick one prize pack. If you are drawn second, pick two prize packs. If you are drawn third, pick three...and so on.

• Available prizes can be found HERE.

1. @Shadowspiral
  2. @Espeon5712
  3. @Skulljester
  4. @Theemptycity
  5. @FrostNiskare (You didn't respond to the first ping. If you don't pick this time, you will be removed.)
  6. @Rockrufff (You didn't respond to the first ping. If you don't pick this time, you will be removed.)
  7. @Rosoidela (You didn't respond to the first ping. If you don't pick this time, you will be removed.)
  8. @Reignhart (You didn't respond to the first ping. If you don't pick this time, you will be removed.)
  9. @Undusk (You didn't respond to the first ping. If you don't pick this time, you will be removed.)
  10. @ilios (You didn't respond to the first ping. If you don't pick this time, you will be removed.)
@Aristata

Oooh! I thought this had ended! What luck!

1. Dragon leveling by borrowedphrases or valyrie, i'm not picky! Just need a derg finished
2.Magnolia madness?
@Aristata

Oooh! I thought this had ended! What luck!

1. Dragon leveling by borrowedphrases or valyrie, i'm not picky! Just need a derg finished
2.Magnolia madness?
tumblr_inline_naxjlrHYbk1qg78ij.png tumblr_pi915zLYQl1s80v72o1_100.png tumblr_pi915zLYQl1s80v72o4_100.png
1. exoskeletal
2. Baneful Veins
3. ancients unearthed
4. following the sun
5. lizard looks
6. Magnolia Mayhem

@Aristata
1. exoskeletal
2. Baneful Veins
3. ancients unearthed
4. following the sun
5. lizard looks
6. Magnolia Mayhem

@Aristata
Ire Tweet
  1. Coli Grinding by Ryulyn
  2. Coli Grinding by Juxta13
  3. Leveling 1 Dragon to 25 by borrowedphrases
  4. Leveling 1 Dragon to 25 by Valyrie
  5. Baneful Veins
  6. Frightful Foliage
  7. Forest Protection
  1. Coli Grinding by Ryulyn
  2. Coli Grinding by Juxta13
  3. Leveling 1 Dragon to 25 by borrowedphrases
  4. Leveling 1 Dragon to 25 by Valyrie
  5. Baneful Veins
  6. Frightful Foliage
  7. Forest Protection
banner_by_cats185-date5lu.png
Sorry i've been super ill lately so my ability to login has been spotty

1/ ember
2/ 1-25 leveling by borrowedphases
3/ 1-25 leveling by valyrie
4/ forest protection
5/ magnolia mayhem
6/ baneful veins
7/ evolution or mutation
8/ lizard looks
9/ ancients unearthed
Sorry i've been super ill lately so my ability to login has been spotty

1/ ember
2/ 1-25 leveling by borrowedphases
3/ 1-25 leveling by valyrie
4/ forest protection
5/ magnolia mayhem
6/ baneful veins
7/ evolution or mutation
8/ lizard looks
9/ ancients unearthed
shadow.gif

image.gif

Eli || They/It || FR+0

image.gif
tumblr_otozhb8LjM1v8lm95o4_100.png
1. Ancients Unearthed
2. Lizards Looks
1. Ancients Unearthed
2. Lizards Looks
tumblr_inline_p81uu7fh7C1tsrqpm_75sq.gif

[*] FR +0
[*] 80% gen 1 lair. Please send help, my wallet is dying.
[*] Stay safe out there people!

1. Exoskeletal
2. Ancients Unearthed
3. Baneful Veins
4. Part of the Forest
5. Lizard Looks
6. Following the Sun
7. Magnolia Bands
8. Mushroom Mayhem

Thanks!
1. Exoskeletal
2. Ancients Unearthed
3. Baneful Veins
4. Part of the Forest
5. Lizard Looks
6. Following the Sun
7. Magnolia Bands
8. Mushroom Mayhem

Thanks!
Sales Tab < Lots of dragons 5 years and older. Prices aren't fixed!
Congratulations @Skulljester! You've won Leveling to 25 by @borrowedphrases. borrowedphrases will be contacting you soon to work out the details.
Congratulations @Rosoidela! You've won Coli Grinding by @Ryulyn. Ryulyn will be contacting you soon to work out the details.
Congratulations @Skulljester! You've won Leveling to 25 by @borrowedphrases. borrowedphrases will be contacting you soon to work out the details.
Congratulations @Rosoidela! You've won Coli Grinding by @Ryulyn. Ryulyn will be contacting you soon to work out the details.
[center] [img]https://i.imgur.com/slKbS0N.png[/img] [br] [center][size=5][b]Round Eighteen Winners[/b][/size] [br][br] [size=1][size=1][size=1] @JustCloudii @Plushstiel @Maanster @Noel1 @Boundary @Chrisondra @Sharanay @melleyash @MeadowMatriarch @gildedphoenix13 @Easel247 @VioletRenegade @kwozmotis @Ajgreelyfan3 @vortexbreakdown @Meadbhb @SilentRiver @QueenAlchemy @bnemesis @WenDipper @IamNoHere @blueva @zambam @airport @Avmire [/size][/size][/size] [br] [columns][nextcol][left][list] [*][size=4]Winners will be chosen every other day via random.org in batches of 10. Winners may only win once. [br] [*][size=4]Winners will have 24 hours to respond before being bumped to the bottom of the next round. Failure to respond a second time will result in removal from the list.[br] [*][size=4]Please list which prize packs you'd like in order of preference. If you are drawn first, pick one prize pack. If you are drawn second, pick two prize packs. If you are drawn third, pick three...and so on.[br] [*][size=4]Available prizes can be found [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/3110410/1#post_50522729]HERE.[/url] [/list][/left] [columns][nextcol][LIST=1] [*][size=4] @Neoo [*][size=4] @Shinywoobat [*][size=4] @WolfCrystal [*][size=4] @Breathe2 [*][size=4] @Wizardry [*][size=4] @Fidothehoarder [*][size=4] @Hiriajuu [*][size=4] @Cyroku [*][size=4] @Lordchair [*][size=4] @Theemptycity (You didn't respond to the first ping. If you don't pick this time, you will be removed.) [/LIST]
slKbS0N.png

Round Eighteen Winners

@JustCloudii @Plushstiel @Maanster @Noel1 @Boundary @Chrisondra @Sharanay @melleyash @MeadowMatriarch @gildedphoenix13 @Easel247 @VioletRenegade
@kwozmotis @Ajgreelyfan3 @vortexbreakdown @Meadbhb @SilentRiver @QueenAlchemy @bnemesis @WenDipper @IamNoHere @blueva @zambam @airport @Avmire

• Winners will be chosen every other day via random.org in batches of 10. Winners may only win once.

• Winners will have 24 hours to respond before being bumped to the bottom of the next round. Failure to respond a second time will result in removal from the list.

• Please list which prize packs you'd like in order of preference. If you are drawn first, pick one prize pack. If you are drawn second, pick two prize packs. If you are drawn third, pick three...and so on.

• Available prizes can be found HERE.

1. @Neoo
  2. @Shinywoobat
  3. @WolfCrystal
  4. @Breathe2
  5. @Wizardry
  6. @Fidothehoarder
  7. @Hiriajuu
  8. @Cyroku
  9. @Lordchair
  10. @Theemptycity (You didn't respond to the first ping. If you don't pick this time, you will be removed.)
@Aristata
Oh nice! i'd forgotten about this ^^;

1. Magnolia Mayhem
2. Following the Sun
3. Warring Witches
4. Lizard Looks
5. Leaping Lizards!
6. Autumn is Calling
@Aristata
Oh nice! i'd forgotten about this ^^;

1. Magnolia Mayhem
2. Following the Sun