Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
My girlfriend took a break from me and all My friends are having relationship problems
April is now officially The month of Broken Hearts.

in other words My depression is yikers Lost the feeling of hunger but at least my art has gotten better

Also in need of friends but to scared to make them T.T
My girlfriend took a break from me and all My friends are having relationship problems
April is now officially The month of Broken Hearts.

in other words My depression is yikers Lost the feeling of hunger but at least my art has gotten better

Also in need of friends but to scared to make them T.T
tenor.gif-.. . ... .--. .- .. .-.tenor.gif
when life gives you lemons, rob a bank

gets used in an academic article as an example of incompetence
when life gives you lemons, rob a bank

gets used in an academic article as an example of incompetence
LVVfHp2.png | FR+3
| elune adore
| wishlist
| adopts
86128068.pngw7Yv8Mj.png
krita. krita what is WRONG with you. i know there's nothing wrong with my tablet or the driver. literally everything else works. and yet. on you, my most trusted drawing software, the only high(er) quality thing i can get, the tablet is SCREWED.
krita. krita what is WRONG with you. i know there's nothing wrong with my tablet or the driver. literally everything else works. and yet. on you, my most trusted drawing software, the only high(er) quality thing i can get, the tablet is SCREWED.
} pings encouraged! i'm subbed to a lot of threads {

} check out my avatar dragon! {

} i forget things easily, please ping/PM me if i haven't responded in a few days {
Orangutans. That is all
Orangutans. That is all
Tobias | He/Him | Fiesta de Muertos and The Flying Trapeze (100 hatchling challenges)
Regarding forum games, please only select dragons who have familiars - those are the permanent residents of my lair. Feel free to look through the hibernal den, too
xenoblade chronicles my beloved
xenoblade chronicles my beloved

WNKiucd.png
LEpJMnn.png
dT9HQge.png
bX96R21.png
UVJYCUl.png
I have such a headache and it's lasted all day. :////
I have such a headache and it's lasted all day. :////
PJb908Z.png
god dangit i already [i]had[/i] and aerborne gustgathererrrrrrr [emoji=spiral deadpan size=2]
god dangit i already had and aerborne gustgathererrrrrrr
6mMEIZV.png

| Akeovelora

| he/they.

"With so much at stake, and so many eyes upon him, he feels it necessary to stay strong and to silently bear any burden."
akeovelora.gif

6mMEIZV.png
76125719p.png
Flying Magnezone around Mt Coronet: "*sparkle sparkle*" Me, who'd never caught a flying Pokemon before: [img]https://i.imgur.com/DdxRDbf.jpg[/img] (Half an hour, several YouTube guides, a reset and 50 Wing Balls later, I finally got it.)
Flying Magnezone around Mt Coronet: "*sparkle sparkle*"

Me, who'd never caught a flying Pokemon before:

DdxRDbf.jpg

(Half an hour, several YouTube guides, a reset and 50 Wing Balls later, I finally got it.)
ZSHaQMJ.gif
vDmNeIH.png
I hate retired/limited/exclusive things so much, especially in games but... This... This is chocolate. This is food. Limited food has to be the dumbest of all limited things.
I hate retired/limited/exclusive things so much, especially in games but... This... This is chocolate. This is food. Limited food has to be the dumbest of all limited things.
57351288p.png 80437372p.png LEpJMnn.png
kHBaXec.png
cdqdRxL.png
bX96R21.png
ll0CfnD.png
_____ 2VtxnMX.png
QUIpVFE.png
Pgv53XB.png
fRmh0SH.png
oczO35g.png
77147164p.png 48694802p.png
@IncompleteSky I completely agree. It makes me sad and scared when something will probably become retired. :( It makes me feel small, because what about future newbies who will never get a chance to own it? And for what? To make veteran players feel exclusive?
@IncompleteSky I completely agree. It makes me sad and scared when something will probably become retired. :( It makes me feel small, because what about future newbies who will never get a chance to own it? And for what? To make veteran players feel exclusive?
96d3f008007c014a305db108daaaafad6848d180.png