Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | favorite scented candles/wax?
1 2
I just cleaned my wax warmer after my last scented candle burnt down(I hope this is the right word, english isn't my first language)! It's been collecting dust since we moved 3 years ago and it's soothing. Not just the smell but also the light of the candle I use to warm it up.

My favorites are sandalwood because it makes me think of my partner, lavender and anything nature related.

What are your favorite scents and do you guys use candles or these wax things?

I just cleaned my wax warmer after my last scented candle burnt down(I hope this is the right word, english isn't my first language)! It's been collecting dust since we moved 3 years ago and it's soothing. Not just the smell but also the light of the candle I use to warm it up.

My favorites are sandalwood because it makes me think of my partner, lavender and anything nature related.

What are your favorite scents and do you guys use candles or these wax things?

2aoyUTU.png
Sadly a lot of insence and typical perfume-y scents scrub the back of my brain unpleasantly but anything smelling like food- be it coffe, chocolate etc. is a fair game!
Sadly a lot of insence and typical perfume-y scents scrub the back of my brain unpleasantly but anything smelling like food- be it coffe, chocolate etc. is a fair game!
I enjoy pretty much every scent (except maybe fresh cotton because it reminds me too much of laundry and laundry = work)! There's something familiar and soothing about a wax warmer, especially during the colder months.

This makes me want to figure out where I put mine and get a nice smell going.
I enjoy pretty much every scent (except maybe fresh cotton because it reminds me too much of laundry and laundry = work)! There's something familiar and soothing about a wax warmer, especially during the colder months.

This makes me want to figure out where I put mine and get a nice smell going.
9iqeDz7.png
i really enjoy fruity scents ^^ vanilla is also a favorite, though! i prefer candle scents that are warm and comforting, but not overwhelming.
i really enjoy fruity scents ^^ vanilla is also a favorite, though! i prefer candle scents that are warm and comforting, but not overwhelming.
19260.png16490.png aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

taking art comms! :-)
I like candles but I have started using candle/wax warmers because I'm forgetful and don't have to worry about accidentally starting a fire.

My favorite scents tend to skew masculine. I love dark woodsy and smoky scents. Cedar, mahogany, tobacco, vetiver. I'm starting to make my own candles and it's been really fun!
I like candles but I have started using candle/wax warmers because I'm forgetful and don't have to worry about accidentally starting a fire.

My favorite scents tend to skew masculine. I love dark woodsy and smoky scents. Cedar, mahogany, tobacco, vetiver. I'm starting to make my own candles and it's been really fun!
Kedr | Adult | Working on tlt fandragons |fr+0
v5w0f9x.png
i picked up a candle recently that's leather & hay... quickly become a favourite!
i picked up a candle recently that's leather & hay... quickly become a favourite!
Is it weird that my favourite candle scent is unscented candles? Wax has a nice smell of its own.
Is it weird that my favourite candle scent is unscented candles? Wax has a nice smell of its own.
I have made candles and wax melts in the past. I tend to like plant (non flower) smells. I had a blackberry basil that smelled really nice along with a lemon. Eucalyptus is really nice too. I dont typically like food scents or "sugary" scents. Its like a heavy smell to me.
I have made candles and wax melts in the past. I tend to like plant (non flower) smells. I had a blackberry basil that smelled really nice along with a lemon. Eucalyptus is really nice too. I dont typically like food scents or "sugary" scents. Its like a heavy smell to me.
Apple-scented candles smell soooo good
Apple-scented candles smell soooo good
There's a chocolate scented candle I saw in a Yankee store, possibly for easter >:o It got th' best smell ever
There's a chocolate scented candle I saw in a Yankee store, possibly for easter >:o It got th' best smell ever
UDy41Fx.png
1 2