Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [LAH] Obsidian’s Skin Stand
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
bump
bump
All of your flaws and all of my flaws,
When they have been exhumed
We'll see that we need them to be who we are
Without them we'd be doomed
image.gif
|She/Her | | Skin/accent selling | |
bump
bump
image.gif
bump
bump
image.gif
hey there! I was thinking about buying bioluminescence, guardian of ether, and rendering!

current auction house prices put those at 300g+60g+60g or 420g total i think, does that price sound alright?
hey there! I was thinking about buying bioluminescence, guardian of ether, and rendering!

current auction house prices put those at 300g+60g+60g or 420g total i think, does that price sound alright?
oop I think I just need guardian of ether and rendering now, are those still available?

auction house prices changed to 69g for rendering and 75g for guardian of ether last i checked, would 140g total be ok?
oop I think I just need guardian of ether and rendering now, are those still available?

auction house prices changed to 69g for rendering and 75g for guardian of ether last i checked, would 140g total be ok?
[quote name="Phoenix1007" date="2022-04-10 12:13:35" ] oop I think I just need guardian of ether and rendering now, are those still available? auction house prices changed to 69g for rendering and 75g for guardian of ether last i checked, would 140g total be ok? [/quote] @Phoenix1007 pov: i forget that flight rising exists for like a good long time im here! and yes, 140 total will sound good! Ill send a 2 way cr!
Phoenix1007 wrote on 2022-04-10 12:13:35:

@Phoenix1007 pov: i forget that flight rising exists for like a good long time

im here! and yes, 140 total will sound good! Ill send a 2 way cr!
image.gif
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25