Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Slumber of the Forge Sovereign (D&D) OOC
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36
Also a note for design-- If I can fight art block, I'll get a drawing ref out soon! Thinking of Wasp-like inspiration.

Also, what should I include in this "DM PM"?
Also a note for design-- If I can fight art block, I'll get a drawing ref out soon! Thinking of Wasp-like inspiration.

Also, what should I include in this "DM PM"?
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.pngrainbow-bisexual-bands-love-is-love.pngtumblr_inline_nbe8e2NZyN1qg78ij.png
[font=American Gothic][size=4]@TheatreRaptor It's great to see you as well!! Haha, there's gotta be PIRATES. Marine stuff is my calling card. Yes! II can do it in either a PM, or on this very thread. Depends on who else is interested. Ahaha, I understand completely. This entire setting is the result of it, thanks to Fizban's Treasury being the most self-indulgent D&D sourcebook to exist for me, with Van Richten's being behind it somewhere. [s]And MotMV for destroying the hated Always Chaotic Evil.[/s] You're welcome! I cannot wait to see what name ideas you come up with! Albatrosses are one of my favorites for symbolism, a character of mine in a different thing has heavy albatross-related motifs. They're great. I also love the idea of using a wasp-like appearance. Might I recommend the executioner wasp? Or the many parasitoid wasps? All are very lovely and unique~ For the DM PM, everyone else has been sending in character backstory, alongside notes about ideas or questions about the lore and setting. If you want to go chaotic, you can add UDMD, Up to DM's Decision, which tells me to go feral with connecting your character to the setting. [emoji=aberration tongue size=1] @FlamesEmbrace @undeadbird @Goldenwolfmidna @CxyoteFlowers @Basilbub @belated @RazmatazRascal By the way, how is everyone feeling for Session 0/Discord upload being on Wednesday, the 13th of April? Since this'll be PbP, it'll be a bit more sporadic and last about a week-ish to the 20th? (PbP is also why I'm more comfortable DMing with so many players. From my experience with playing Mafia with 20+ players at once, hehe.)
@TheatreRaptor

It's great to see you as well!! Haha, there's gotta be PIRATES. Marine stuff is my calling card. Yes! II can do it in either a PM, or on this very thread. Depends on who else is interested.

Ahaha, I understand completely. This entire setting is the result of it, thanks to Fizban's Treasury being the most self-indulgent D&D sourcebook to exist for me, with Van Richten's being behind it somewhere. And MotMV for destroying the hated Always Chaotic Evil.

You're welcome! I cannot wait to see what name ideas you come up with! Albatrosses are one of my favorites for symbolism, a character of mine in a different thing has heavy albatross-related motifs. They're great. I also love the idea of using a wasp-like appearance. Might I recommend the executioner wasp? Or the many parasitoid wasps? All are very lovely and unique~

For the DM PM, everyone else has been sending in character backstory, alongside notes about ideas or questions about the lore and setting. If you want to go chaotic, you can add UDMD, Up to DM's Decision, which tells me to go feral with connecting your character to the setting.

@FlamesEmbrace @undeadbird @Goldenwolfmidna @CxyoteFlowers @Basilbub @belated @RazmatazRascal

By the way, how is everyone feeling for Session 0/Discord upload being on Wednesday, the 13th of April? Since this'll be PbP, it'll be a bit more sporadic and last about a week-ish to the 20th?

(PbP is also why I'm more comfortable DMing with so many players. From my experience with playing Mafia with 20+ players at once, hehe.)
Call me Requacy (Pinging Allowed!)(Note to self: Make art for signature)
that works for me! i'm busy on wednesdays so i won't reply a ton at first, but that should work for me!
that works for me! i'm busy on wednesdays so i won't reply a ton at first, but that should work for me!
TheyThemNoTail.png
AsexualNoTail.png
CryptidNoTail.png
EldritchDeityNoTail.png
AfamSig.gif
Gold // Golden
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif 1x1 RP Thread
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif About Me
nap4Srm.gif ten_pixel.png
Wednesday works for meeee - aaaaaahhhh, it approacheth! Most excite. I'm off Wednesday. I don't know what my schedule for the following week (beginning Thursday to the following Wed.) will be, since we get our work schedules Wed. evening generally and times vary BUT regardless I'll have my evenings free most days and make time to be available.

I'm ready for thiiiiiis.
Wednesday works for meeee - aaaaaahhhh, it approacheth! Most excite. I'm off Wednesday. I don't know what my schedule for the following week (beginning Thursday to the following Wed.) will be, since we get our work schedules Wed. evening generally and times vary BUT regardless I'll have my evenings free most days and make time to be available.

I'm ready for thiiiiiis.
We are the universe observing itself.
@Requacy

Yeah! I definitely think I might go with something along the lines of an executioner wasp in terms of design, they are quite striking! I'll send the PM fairly soon!

And Wednesday works for me! I can't wait!
@Requacy

Yeah! I definitely think I might go with something along the lines of an executioner wasp in terms of design, they are quite striking! I'll send the PM fairly soon!

And Wednesday works for me! I can't wait!
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.pngrainbow-bisexual-bands-love-is-love.pngtumblr_inline_nbe8e2NZyN1qg78ij.png
Totally works for me!!
Totally works for me!!
oulcMpY.gif
Works for me well too! I might be a little late due to me getting a part-time job but I'll be there!!!!! maybe!!! not promised!!!!
Works for me well too! I might be a little late due to me getting a part-time job but I'll be there!!!!! maybe!!! not promised!!!!
fNqg6gk.pngVROqufI.pnglM72Eqt.png6XUwmnQ.pngfhJynk4.pngN8vgIS3.pngDenWQcN.png0qjS44k.pngxSf0682.pngKLn1Tid.pngbcmMQAD.pngkqzTmLd.pnghrssEq3.pngRvbUbSO.png
I’m not around much on Wednesday but I’ll make do and read what I can once I’m home! I’m not busy the day after so I don’t mind playing catch up
I’m not around much on Wednesday but I’ll make do and read what I can once I’m home! I’m not busy the day after so I don’t mind playing catch up
jIRALXN.pngNBJG3D5.gif
I’m usually active on Wednesday evenings so yes, works for me! Side note: I am back from my trip, so expect some spicy backstory and potential character design (if art block allows me haha)
I’m usually active on Wednesday evenings so yes, works for me! Side note: I am back from my trip, so expect some spicy backstory and potential character design (if art block allows me haha)
uCEnQTB.gif
Citrusly » She/Her » Avatar Dragon
Character desiiiiign O v O -bunny kicks the art block away-
Character desiiiiign O v O -bunny kicks the art block away-
We are the universe observing itself.
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36