Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | dynastinae's art shop [FULL]
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
Could I be put on the waitlist if possible? I absolutely love your style!
Could I be put on the waitlist if possible? I absolutely love your style!
rrm9bEo.png YI181d4.png
@Riku114 @Shadari @Luminamorte
all added to the waitlist! thanks guys :D
@Riku114 @Shadari @Luminamorte
all added to the waitlist! thanks guys :D
he/him | fr+3 | art shop
@Vovina @MushroomEmpress hello!! your slots are now available if you'd still like to claim :D
@Vovina @MushroomEmpress hello!! your slots are now available if you'd still like to claim :D
he/him | fr+3 | art shop
Could I be put on the waitlist and pinglist please?
Could I be put on the waitlist and pinglist please?
AqaqXxe.png
@Chimerii yes of course!
@Chimerii yes of course!
he/him | fr+3 | art shop
I’d love to keep the slot, please yes ^^

Character/ref(s): Dood & Fmure
Type of drawing: Full color fullbody, two characters
Payment: Gems
Other: They’re friends/lovers and work together on dangerous, sometimes questionable missions. They both have a connection to the Death deity and they’re generally feared by most people. Feel free to draw them both in a creepy way, I love the creepiness in your art :P
If you’d like any more info or anything, feel free to ask!
Thanks! <3

(Oh and can I be added to the waitlist again? I’d love to order more in the future!)
I’d love to keep the slot, please yes ^^

Character/ref(s): Dood & Fmure
Type of drawing: Full color fullbody, two characters
Payment: Gems
Other: They’re friends/lovers and work together on dangerous, sometimes questionable missions. They both have a connection to the Death deity and they’re generally feared by most people. Feel free to draw them both in a creepy way, I love the creepiness in your art :P
If you’d like any more info or anything, feel free to ask!
Thanks! <3

(Oh and can I be added to the waitlist again? I’d love to order more in the future!)
~ Mushroom dance! ~ Mushroom dance! ~
@MushroomEmpress yeah i'll add you to the waitlist again! :3 and i'll have your art done within a month or so! ty for commissioning me :D feel free to send payment whenever!
@MushroomEmpress yeah i'll add you to the waitlist again! :3 and i'll have your art done within a month or so! ty for commissioning me :D feel free to send payment whenever!
he/him | fr+3 | art shop
Would love to claim my slot, please! <3 Thank you very much for the ping!

Character/ref(s): Beelzebub (main refs: x, x, x, x)
Type of drawing: Fullbody, full color please
Payment: gems
Other: Pose/expression and all that is up to you! Please also feel free to stylize and/or simplify his design however you'd like. I'd be happy to pay extra as well for design complexity, please just let me know in that case!
Would love to claim my slot, please! <3 Thank you very much for the ping!

Character/ref(s): Beelzebub (main refs: x, x, x, x)
Type of drawing: Fullbody, full color please
Payment: gems
Other: Pose/expression and all that is up to you! Please also feel free to stylize and/or simplify his design however you'd like. I'd be happy to pay extra as well for design complexity, please just let me know in that case!
r6J6MbS.png
@Vovina accepted! i'll have it done within a month, and feel free to send payment whenever! ty :D
@Vovina accepted! i'll have it done within a month, and feel free to send payment whenever! ty :D
he/him | fr+3 | art shop
Thank you! I’ve sent a CR with the payment ^^
Thank you! I’ve sent a CR with the payment ^^
~ Mushroom dance! ~ Mushroom dance! ~
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33