Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What new fams would you want?
1 2 3 4
A kiwi bird
A kiwi bird
nonbinary-nonbinary-bands1-heckin-nb.png nBUwvfz.png
tyEuRXe.png
Tl1dGxE.png
Lyn or Ren
[quote name="BlackPunkBird" date="2022-04-09 01:47:32" ] Just fully humanoids. Aslo buildings on legs lime Howls moving castle or Baba Yagas house [/quote] I had no idea I needed a house familiar until now and you have just opened my eyes.
BlackPunkBird wrote on 2022-04-09 01:47:32:
Just fully humanoids.

Aslo buildings on legs lime Howls moving castle or Baba Yagas house

I had no idea I needed a house familiar until now and you have just opened my eyes.
8ab3d3b2a13c364db89e13ba399ceced86ab48ef.pngtIYcLSC.png UzGmb10.png m0kyk3D.png Ask about DnD
A fang. Just a singular fang. No eyes, limbs, etc. Some hatchling thought it would be a nice friend.
A fang. Just a singular fang. No eyes, limbs, etc. Some hatchling thought it would be a nice friend.
uCR5SCW.png
[quote name="Smoothy" date="2022-04-09 05:21:49" ] Rats. Lots of rats. All the colors and types and magical [/quote]
Smoothy wrote on 2022-04-09 05:21:49:
Rats. Lots of rats. All the colors and types and magical
jIRALXN.pngNBJG3D5.gif
I noticed FR is a little short on pure sneks. Not hydras, or amphitheres, or questing beasts, just SNEKS.
I noticed FR is a little short on pure sneks. Not hydras, or amphitheres, or questing beasts, just SNEKS.
i would commit crimes for a cow or sheep familiar if we don’t have them yet (none spring to mind)
i would commit crimes for a cow or sheep familiar if we don’t have them yet (none spring to mind)
wqnTQE2.png · they/them
· intp - aquarius
· autistic
· sales tab
I know it definitely wouldn't be possible due to copirights but Elden Ring has perfect monster for FR type of mobs - snail-snake hybrid!
Look at this albino one! There are also ones with crystals on the shell and eyes on the tentacles, and ones who are basically snake skeletons with human-like skull instead of shell (sadly I can't find screenshot). They are all so cool ;_____;
I know it definitely wouldn't be possible due to copirights but Elden Ring has perfect monster for FR type of mobs - snail-snake hybrid!
Look at this albino one! There are also ones with crystals on the shell and eyes on the tentacles, and ones who are basically snake skeletons with human-like skull instead of shell (sadly I can't find screenshot). They are all so cool ;_____;
TIobTkz.png
I don't think there's been a red panda -esc familiar yet? I would absolutely love that!
We've already had an asortment of Foxes and Owls, but what about red pandas?

cute, fluffy, with dagger claws-
I don't think there's been a red panda -esc familiar yet? I would absolutely love that!
We've already had an asortment of Foxes and Owls, but what about red pandas?

cute, fluffy, with dagger claws-
You know skycats?

Skykittens.
You know skycats?

Skykittens.
1 2 3 4