Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | fr merch fantasies
1 2 3 4 5 6
The plushie possibilities are near endless. Figurines are neat as well, but plushies. They could be of dragons, luminax, the deities, some familiars...
A coloring book. Enamel pins. Bookmarks.
The plushie possibilities are near endless. Figurines are neat as well, but plushies. They could be of dragons, luminax, the deities, some familiars...
A coloring book. Enamel pins. Bookmarks.

kj3UjDv.jpg
*busts back into the thread* Blind box figurines that come sealed inside an egg-shaped capsule based on the eleven flights' egg designs. [item=unhatched ice egg] The dragon figure inside would be one of any of the currently available breeds with a pre-determined variation of colours and patterns (genes). Collect the all.
*busts back into the thread*

Blind box figurines that come sealed inside an egg-shaped capsule based on the eleven flights' egg designs.

Unhatched Ice Egg

The dragon figure inside would be one of any of the currently available breeds with a pre-determined variation of colours and patterns (genes). Collect the all.
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
plushies would be so cool!! with my constant horde of plush dragons i would LOVE to see plushies of the deities or npcs :o and the plush of my dragon hallow will have friends
plushies would be so cool!! with my constant horde of plush dragons i would LOVE to see plushies of the deities or npcs :o and the plush of my dragon hallow will have friends
plushies would be awesome, I would kill for a Luminax plush or of any of the deities.

Now if breeds were made into plushies, Gaolers would absolutely be the best of them
plushies would be awesome, I would kill for a Luminax plush or of any of the deities.

Now if breeds were made into plushies, Gaolers would absolutely be the best of them
Wy0IOy1.png
plushies would be great, but i'd honestly be a huge fan of a plushie collection of familiars. the most beloved familiars would definitely be a huge hit as they're something you'd have to spend a lot of time, luck, and hope on to get in the game, so why not have them in real life. i've taken marketing-esque courses in college and that would at least be my direction. some of them are just common favorites which i think are cute too. and deities + npcs are a given
plushies would be great, but i'd honestly be a huge fan of a plushie collection of familiars. the most beloved familiars would definitely be a huge hit as they're something you'd have to spend a lot of time, luck, and hope on to get in the game, so why not have them in real life. i've taken marketing-esque courses in college and that would at least be my direction. some of them are just common favorites which i think are cute too. and deities + npcs are a given

sona2.gif

fr+3
any pronouns

I've suggested this on a suggestion thread, but this obviously isn't possible, but imagine custom dragon figurines. As in, you can request your specific dragon be printed as a figurine that you can put on a desk. Impossible I know, but it would be fun.
Familiar figurines and plushies are also a great idea. Or what about T-Shirts with one of your custom dragons on it?
I've suggested this on a suggestion thread, but this obviously isn't possible, but imagine custom dragon figurines. As in, you can request your specific dragon be printed as a figurine that you can put on a desk. Impossible I know, but it would be fun.
Familiar figurines and plushies are also a great idea. Or what about T-Shirts with one of your custom dragons on it?
The thing I'd love most would be a map of Sornieth, either on paper as a poster, or on fabric.
I imagine it'd look hand drawn, old and yellowing like an authentic old map, but with the updated locations of the newer world map. I'd buy one in a heartbeart

A book with the history of Flight Rising up til now would also be amazing. Something with all the stories, glitches, weird history, old unused concept art etc condensed into a book
The thing I'd love most would be a map of Sornieth, either on paper as a poster, or on fabric.
I imagine it'd look hand drawn, old and yellowing like an authentic old map, but with the updated locations of the newer world map. I'd buy one in a heartbeart

A book with the history of Flight Rising up til now would also be amazing. Something with all the stories, glitches, weird history, old unused concept art etc condensed into a book
psst...I'm very sorry if this doesn't belong in this thread, but since I'm seeing a lot of consensus about plushies, I thought I'd drop a link to my patternmaking project for FR dragons?

I'm still pretty early in setup, hence the progress tracker being in a dragon bio instead of in a proper thread, but I've got 8 breeds + the deity sackdoll plushies already made, and I'm starting in on uploading patterns/tutorials for all of them soon!
psst...I'm very sorry if this doesn't belong in this thread, but since I'm seeing a lot of consensus about plushies, I thought I'd drop a link to my patternmaking project for FR dragons?

I'm still pretty early in setup, hence the progress tracker being in a dragon bio instead of in a proper thread, but I've got 8 breeds + the deity sackdoll plushies already made, and I'm starting in on uploading patterns/tutorials for all of them soon!
[quote name="Fornara" date="2022-04-10 12:37:34" ] psst...I'm very sorry if this doesn't belong in this thread, but since I'm seeing a lot of consensus about plushies, I thought I'd drop a link to my patternmaking project for FR dragons? I'm still pretty early in setup, hence the progress tracker being in a dragon bio instead of in a proper thread, but I've got 8 breeds + the deity sackdoll plushies already made, and I'm starting in on uploading patterns/tutorials for all of them soon! [/quote] I am LOOOKING
Fornara wrote on 2022-04-10 12:37:34:

I am LOOOKING
  • Tender/Vulture
  • FR+3
  • She/They
  • Actual Turkey Vulture
XxqDwGq.png
SWAMP BIOME PLAGUE 4 LYFE, BABEY!!!
[quote name="Fornara" date="2022-04-10 12:37:34" ] psst...I'm very sorry if this doesn't belong in this thread, but since I'm seeing a lot of consensus about plushies, I thought I'd drop a link to my patternmaking project for FR dragons? I'm still pretty early in setup, hence the progress tracker being in a dragon bio instead of in a proper thread, but I've got 8 breeds + the deity sackdoll plushies already made, and I'm starting in on uploading patterns/tutorials for all of them soon! [/quote] Wow, great work! The Obelisks in particular, I love 'em. [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Fornara wrote on 2022-04-10 12:37:34:

Wow, great work! The Obelisks in particular, I love 'em.
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
1 2 3 4 5 6