Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Deadly Dice (Kingdomlocke)
1 2 3 4 5 6
[center][size=4][b][u]Day Thirty-Four[/u][/b][/size] [Item=Smooth Pebbles] I rolled a [b]6[/b] [Quote=part of the new rules] 6. Large Quest time! Pick three dragons at random. They have to go on a quest now. Raise all of them a level. Roll a 6-sided die for each. If it’s a 1, They lose a life or they’re exalted as they were lost in the mission. During Quests, dragons are invincible and cannot die in coli. [/quote] All our babies survived today! Moving on to jobs- 3 for weddo. We get a new dragon! So lets meet.. Ata [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/76230024][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/762301/76230024_350.png[/img][/url] Our team for today is Tesla, Pepillo, and Ata. All of them are a level higher, and survived! ----------------------- [center][size=4][color=#882116][b][u]Sneaky session[/u][/b][/color][/size] Tesla was telling Pepillo about the training that she had did in her own clan before she came here. Pepillo shuffled her feet, "I've never been out to the fields." Tesla frowned at her, "You aren't pulling my leg, are you??" Pepillo shook her head and Tesla eased up a bit. "Well i'll take you to the fields, now come on. Don't you dare slow me down though." Tesla started walking off, and despite her big talk, she slowed her pace so pepillo could keep up with her. They were both new to the clan they were in and didn't really have anybody else, nor did they need anyone else. They strode into the fields and saw a fierce looking pearlcatcher training on his lonesome peak. Tesla saw a chance to surprise him and sneakily slunk down behind him. She then full-forced pounced on him, laughing loudly. The pearlcatcher flung her off him with ease, and glared at her. "Excuse me. I'm busy." Tesla stood up and dusted herself off, Pepillo running over to her to check on her. Tesla just sighed, "Lighten up, you look tense." Ata frowned, "Of course i'm tense, you tackled me." Tesla just smiled, "And i'll do it again!" Pepillo giggled, covering her snout as she did. Ata glanced at Pepillo with a soft smile, and then reluctantly let them stay. "Either help me or get out of my way." Pepillo looked up at him, "Did you hear that? We can stay and train too! I've never did this- what do i do?" Tesla instructed her and even saw Ata glance over for tips. They bonded over this, and soon figured out that Ata was all on his own. Pepillo invited him to go to the clan and he accepted hesitantly, Tesla saw how they interacted and broke it up. Tesla was very clingy with Pepillo, but she would never admit it. @SilverPhantom96 @ZmrTim
Day Thirty-Four
Smooth Pebbles
I rolled a 6
part of the new rules wrote:
6. Large Quest time!
Pick three dragons at random. They have to go on a quest now. Raise all of them a level. Roll a 6-sided die for each. If it’s a 1, They lose a life or they’re exalted as they were lost in the mission.
During Quests, dragons are invincible and cannot die in coli.

All our babies survived today! Moving on to jobs- 3 for weddo. We get a new dragon!
So lets meet.. Ata
76230024_350.png

Our team for today is Tesla, Pepillo, and Ata.
All of them are a level higher, and survived!
Sneaky session

Tesla was telling Pepillo about the training that she had did in her own clan before she came here. Pepillo shuffled her feet, "I've never been out to the fields." Tesla frowned at her, "You aren't pulling my leg, are you??" Pepillo shook her head and Tesla eased up a bit.

"Well i'll take you to the fields, now come on. Don't you dare slow me down though." Tesla started walking off, and despite her big talk, she slowed her pace so pepillo could keep up with her. They were both new to the clan they were in and didn't really have anybody else, nor did they need anyone else.

They strode into the fields and saw a fierce looking pearlcatcher training on his lonesome peak. Tesla saw a chance to surprise him and sneakily slunk down behind him. She then full-forced pounced on him, laughing loudly. The pearlcatcher flung her off him with ease, and glared at her. "Excuse me. I'm busy."

Tesla stood up and dusted herself off, Pepillo running over to her to check on her. Tesla just sighed, "Lighten up, you look tense." Ata frowned, "Of course i'm tense, you tackled me." Tesla just smiled, "And i'll do it again!" Pepillo giggled, covering her snout as she did.

Ata glanced at Pepillo with a soft smile, and then reluctantly let them stay. "Either help me or get out of my way." Pepillo looked up at him, "Did you hear that? We can stay and train too! I've never did this- what do i do?" Tesla instructed her and even saw Ata glance over for tips. They bonded over this, and soon figured out that Ata was all on his own.

Pepillo invited him to go to the clan and he accepted hesitantly, Tesla saw how they interacted and broke it up. Tesla was very clingy with Pepillo, but she would never admit it.
@SilverPhantom96 @ZmrTim
I look expensive but i'm BROKER than broke~
Day Thirty-Five
Burnished Filigree Wing Guard
I have 3 eggs
Apparel: Romance! Breed two of your dragons. The dragons you pick are up to you.
Optional: If you do not have any ready-to-breed dragons, you find some abandoned hatchlings instead! Roll a four-sided dice and buy the cheapest hatchlings in the auction house for the resulting number.

Weddo rolled a 1 and then got tails. So she dies, yet again. Feel like i'm cheating with allan's role, so we're just gonna let weddo die this time. I'm not gonna do lore today- it wouldn't be good if i did.
Title

Lore is a no-go, bro.
@SilverPhantom96 @ZmrTim
Day Thirty-Five
Burnished Filigree Wing Guard
I have 3 eggs
Apparel: Romance! Breed two of your dragons. The dragons you pick are up to you.
Optional: If you do not have any ready-to-breed dragons, you find some abandoned hatchlings instead! Roll a four-sided dice and buy the cheapest hatchlings in the auction house for the resulting number.

Weddo rolled a 1 and then got tails. So she dies, yet again. Feel like i'm cheating with allan's role, so we're just gonna let weddo die this time. I'm not gonna do lore today- it wouldn't be good if i did.
Title

Lore is a no-go, bro.
@SilverPhantom96 @ZmrTim
Day Thirty-Six
Ambush
I flipped tails
UhOh. Flip a coin and follow the result.
Heads = Beast Clan Attack. The beast clans attack your kingdom in a full onslaught!!! Roll a 1d12 for every dragon including your royal. Any dragon who rolls a 1 is exalted or loses a life.
Tails = DEATH STREAK. Randomly select three dragons using a random number generator. Assassins are exempt. Fight in the coliseum at the highest dragons level using the "food" rules, 10 rounds consecutively (ie. you cannot leave that arena), quitting midway if a dragon dies.

Kinda dodged this today, but our team is.. Ahe, Itan, and Allan.
well ahe died in the first round so i stopped.
Not sure how the rules wanted me to play.
Rolled for the babies and Rebar still ended up dying, i really liked her. She reminded me of pie.
Title

Ahe and Rebar died. Thats about it.
@SilverPhantom96 @ZmrTim
Day Thirty-Six
Ambush
I flipped tails
Heads = Beast Clan Attack. The beast clans attack your kingdom in a full onslaught!!! Roll a 1d12 for every dragon including your royal. Any dragon who rolls a 1 is exalted or loses a life.
Tails = DEATH STREAK. Randomly select three dragons using a random number generator. Assassins are exempt. Fight in the coliseum at the highest dragons level using the "food" rules, 10 rounds consecutively (ie. you cannot leave that arena), quitting midway if a dragon dies.

Kinda dodged this today, but our team is.. Ahe, Itan, and Allan.
well ahe died in the first round so i stopped.
Not sure how the rules wanted me to play.
Rolled for the babies and Rebar still ended up dying, i really liked her. She reminded me of pie.
Title

Ahe and Rebar died. Thats about it.
@SilverPhantom96 @ZmrTim
Day Thirty-Seven
Vengeful Claws
I rolled a 19
19. Nature's Gambit.
Take two dragons in coli and level them up once under quest rules.
Flip a coin.
Heads - You find wandering dragons on your quest. Purchase two dragons from the auction house to join your kingdom.
Tails - These two dragons are exalted / lose a life.

Oh i do not like this but okay- our team is.. Ata and Ishikk.
I'm not THAT attached- *lying*

Anyways, Both of them get exalted. A new royal needs to be selected.
Elessar survived btw- Allan brings back Ata. Nobody else's job can be used- right?

Itan's new job is royal- which works perfectly but now i have to take everyone's familiars which is a worthy sacrifice.
Title

I'll pass. I hardly had enough motivation to do THIS.

@SilverPhantom96 @ZmrTim
Day Thirty-Seven
Vengeful Claws
I rolled a 19
19. Nature's Gambit.
Take two dragons in coli and level them up once under quest rules.
Flip a coin.
Heads - You find wandering dragons on your quest. Purchase two dragons from the auction house to join your kingdom.
Tails - These two dragons are exalted / lose a life.

Oh i do not like this but okay- our team is.. Ata and Ishikk.
I'm not THAT attached- *lying*

Anyways, Both of them get exalted. A new royal needs to be selected.
Elessar survived btw- Allan brings back Ata. Nobody else's job can be used- right?

Itan's new job is royal- which works perfectly but now i have to take everyone's familiars which is a worthy sacrifice.
Title

I'll pass. I hardly had enough motivation to do THIS.

@SilverPhantom96 @ZmrTim
Day Thirty-Eight
Discipline
I flipped Heads

Mickael was the only one who died so now hes a shade because allan is a necromancer which is kinda broken ngl.
Title

Only came back to check my messages and then decided i should do this so i can incubate the eggs again and be fair.
@SilverPhantom96 @ZmrTim
Day Thirty-Eight
Discipline
I flipped Heads

Mickael was the only one who died so now hes a shade because allan is a necromancer which is kinda broken ngl.
Title

Only came back to check my messages and then decided i should do this so i can incubate the eggs again and be fair.
@SilverPhantom96 @ZmrTim
Day Thirty-Nine
Snail Slime
I flipped Heads
9. Backstabbing.
Choose a dragon at random who is not the Royal. Exalt them. Bye.
Alternate Honorable Duel Option (inspired by a suggestion by TheAwesoMew): Flip a coin, if heads, take two random not-leader dragons into the coli, and exalt whoever faints first. If tails, do the backstabbing as above.

So somebody definitely dies today. Almasi and mickael will fight it out and i'll just let the loser die instead of using allan and all this be for nothing. Almasi is gonna faint first because hes on a lower level so imma just instant kill. Almasi dies.
Title

Not much to report.
@SilverPhantom96 @ZmrTim
Day Thirty-Nine
Snail Slime
I flipped Heads
9. Backstabbing.
Choose a dragon at random who is not the Royal. Exalt them. Bye.
Alternate Honorable Duel Option (inspired by a suggestion by TheAwesoMew): Flip a coin, if heads, take two random not-leader dragons into the coli, and exalt whoever faints first. If tails, do the backstabbing as above.

So somebody definitely dies today. Almasi and mickael will fight it out and i'll just let the loser die instead of using allan and all this be for nothing. Almasi is gonna faint first because hes on a lower level so imma just instant kill. Almasi dies.
Title

Not much to report.
@SilverPhantom96 @ZmrTim
1 2 3 4 5 6