Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [FOUND]
hi! i turn 18 tomorrow, and i already have a birthday dragon, but i would like to buy another one for this event! interested in seeing yalls nests/potential offspring hatching tomorrow ... would love to reserve a hatchling in advance for maximum fun[emoji=bogsneak happy size=2] !! not super interested in ancients or guaranteed triple/otherwise very matchy nests! quirky / long range pairs are super fun/interesting to me. would send the funds over today, but if you end up hatching any special eyes, those would not apply to any kind of reservation i make here since that would feel like a bit of a scam on my end XD i am subscribed!
hi! i turn 18 tomorrow, and i already have a birthday dragon, but i would like to buy another one for this event! interested in seeing yalls nests/potential offspring hatching tomorrow ... would love to reserve a hatchling in advance for maximum fun !!

not super interested in ancients or guaranteed triple/otherwise very matchy nests! quirky / long range pairs are super fun/interesting to me.

would send the funds over today, but if you end up hatching any special eyes, those would not apply to any kind of reservation i make here since that would feel like a bit of a scam on my end XD

i am subscribed!
I just so happen to have 5 fodder nests due tomorrow with a total of 11 eggs, so as long as you're cool with most of their exalted siblings being named 'Meat' then you can buy/have dibs on however many you want for 10kt each! Doesn't matter to me if they have special eyes so no upcharge :D
Here's a link to my Nesting Grounds so you can see them, seemed a bit easier than linking them all here (':
I just so happen to have 5 fodder nests due tomorrow with a total of 11 eggs, so as long as you're cool with most of their exalted siblings being named 'Meat' then you can buy/have dibs on however many you want for 10kt each! Doesn't matter to me if they have special eyes so no upcharge :D
Here's a link to my Nesting Grounds so you can see them, seemed a bit easier than linking them all here (':
@InTheDarke

Omg. Would absolutely love to pick one out of the whole bunch tomorrow. I would only be picking one for sure....I can send over funds right now if you'd like!
@InTheDarke

Omg. Would absolutely love to pick one out of the whole bunch tomorrow. I would only be picking one for sure....I can send over funds right now if you'd like!
Totally up to you! I have no problem waiting for you to pick one - if any take your fancy - once they hatch tomorrow :D
Totally up to you! I have no problem waiting for you to pick one - if any take your fancy - once they hatch tomorrow :D