Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Which fictional world would you live in?
1 2 3 4
Pokemon or ATLA

Pokemon because I love it and it's my childhood and who wouldn't want to travel the world with your bestfriends?

ATLA because it's also my childhood and bending is absolutely awesome
Pokemon or ATLA

Pokemon because I love it and it's my childhood and who wouldn't want to travel the world with your bestfriends?

ATLA because it's also my childhood and bending is absolutely awesome
owLQbEv.png
seconding SKY: children of the light for this, it's such a pretty world and it's fun to explore

also, minecraft. specifically creative mode. that would be fun
seconding SKY: children of the light for this, it's such a pretty world and it's fun to explore

also, minecraft. specifically creative mode. that would be fun
beware of spelling errord, my keyboard is broken and my hands finemotor skills are too.
please click on my creatures, thanks
Lab Profile
I have no clue. Can't set for just one. Because there's too many.

If I ever decide and remember to come back to this thread - I might update this.
I have no clue. Can't set for just one. Because there's too many.

If I ever decide and remember to come back to this thread - I might update this.
BkLX97a.pngOctopus is welcomeYya65zH.png
Kin brain: let's go back to AoT.
Me now: no, let's. Let's not.

Anyway.

I wanna be.
The very best.
Kin brain: let's go back to AoT.
Me now: no, let's. Let's not.

Anyway.

I wanna be.
The very best.
Jd88XNq.png
sh5xjiu.pngQwz7flm.png
ZKQ6ohh.pngtNgQJvM.pngDgV9RW4.png
gNKHrxH.png1bSJVgF.pngbYt72YT.png
FBhgews.png9qLrp5W.pngRWhZ0Cq.pngaef8eafda28aee269865ab582e14a312ac4c2f3c.png6e97a552d6cb288faaaf054be66db8a44c0e78e9.pngQk0VB5d.png
My initial response is the Final Fantasy XIV universe, but we all know I'm not going to be the Warrior of Light there- and that could end badly. The Rune Factory or Littlewood world seems kind of nice, ngl.
My initial response is the Final Fantasy XIV universe, but we all know I'm not going to be the Warrior of Light there- and that could end badly. The Rune Factory or Littlewood world seems kind of nice, ngl.
yCWZ0om.jpeg
hi yeah I would like to live in ninjago

probably not ninjago city but like. somewhere in the world. maybe shintaro
living in the city would suck because it gets destroyed every other week jkfjdhgsk
I don't want to be a hero or anything nah I just want to exist in this universe
hi yeah I would like to live in ninjago

probably not ninjago city but like. somewhere in the world. maybe shintaro
living in the city would suck because it gets destroyed every other week jkfjdhgsk
I don't want to be a hero or anything nah I just want to exist in this universe
21571.png Call me Meido! (any pronouns)
Neurodivergent, I do use tone indicators at times!
Don't be afraid to ping me! (+3 FR Time)
Wishlist - Gene Plans
Current Avatar
Star Trek, one reason: they have a machine that can make infinite earl grey tea.
Star Trek, one reason: they have a machine that can make infinite earl grey tea.
STRANGEFLESH
>It/It's
>friendly/open to chat! I love pings and messages
>wishlist
>lineage
>About me
tumblr-paypl0-G37c1xpxfk5o4-250.png
Sky Children of the Light! Gorgeous peaceful place and if I could spend my days doing nothing but flying around the clouds, I’d be happy
Sky Children of the Light! Gorgeous peaceful place and if I could spend my days doing nothing but flying around the clouds, I’d be happy
unknown.png
This is a hard choice.
Star Trek because aliens and futuristic technology that has cured most diseases, plus world peace.
Pokemon because I could have a giant moth as a best friend and I want one.
Dinotopia weirdly enough kinda sounds peaceful, living in harmony with dinosaurs and riding a freaking pterosaur sounds awesome.
While there's loads of fictional worlds I love quite a lot of them are very lethal.
This is a hard choice.
Star Trek because aliens and futuristic technology that has cured most diseases, plus world peace.
Pokemon because I could have a giant moth as a best friend and I want one.
Dinotopia weirdly enough kinda sounds peaceful, living in harmony with dinosaurs and riding a freaking pterosaur sounds awesome.
While there's loads of fictional worlds I love quite a lot of them are very lethal.
The Last Guardian (POST-GAME) would be a really nice place to go to, I think! Gorgeous environments and hey, assuming all the tricos are freed and fine after the ending, travelling with one would be super nice! Those creatures are absolute sweethearts when you take away the mind control; I have no doubt they'd be amazing friends and travelling companions.

The world of Fer.al would be cool to adventure in too though! That game also had very pretty (and cool!) environments as well, and hey, you get to be an animal with nigh-unlimited customization in this one! Though, I do wonder what experiencing the game's shutdown as an animal in the game would be like...

My third choice would be HTTYD, especially if I got to be a dragon in it. I would adore being able to see the Hidden World in person. It was breathtaking when shown in the movie, I can't even imagine what it'd be like if I could actually go there.
The Last Guardian (POST-GAME) would be a really nice place to go to, I think! Gorgeous environments and hey, assuming all the tricos are freed and fine after the ending, travelling with one would be super nice! Those creatures are absolute sweethearts when you take away the mind control; I have no doubt they'd be amazing friends and travelling companions.

The world of Fer.al would be cool to adventure in too though! That game also had very pretty (and cool!) environments as well, and hey, you get to be an animal with nigh-unlimited customization in this one! Though, I do wonder what experiencing the game's shutdown as an animal in the game would be like...

My third choice would be HTTYD, especially if I got to be a dragon in it. I would adore being able to see the Hidden World in person. It was breathtaking when shown in the movie, I can't even imagine what it'd be like if I could actually go there.
1 2 3 4