Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Going on hiatus be like
1 2
[quote name="ThePlasticYam" date="2022-04-06 22:27:24" ] I missed the entirety of Dustcarve Dig and the Obelisk release. I knew we were supposed to get a new modern but I didn't think they'd release it so soon after Veilspuns came out. :( Now that link just sits there under the "Play" section, mocking me for my absence. [/quote] oh my god this too...i literally knew it was going on too but for some reason i didn't go and participate? i was taking a break from the site at the time so there's that but still :(
ThePlasticYam wrote on 2022-04-06 22:27:24:
I missed the entirety of Dustcarve Dig and the Obelisk release. I knew we were supposed to get a new modern but I didn't think they'd release it so soon after Veilspuns came out. :( Now that link just sits there under the "Play" section, mocking me for my absence.
oh my god this too...i literally knew it was going on too but for some reason i didn't go and participate? i was taking a break from the site at the time so there's that but still :(
littel_guy.png Alex or Rex
They/He
FR +1
Pinging is OK
Dragon Sales
@Mutation @BloodyNgore That'd be awesome, thank you
@Mutation @BloodyNgore That'd be awesome, thank you
owLQbEv.png
[quote name="Sevaunt" date="2022-04-06 11:25:23" ] I know how this feels. I took a really long hiatus (like a few years at least) and I feel like I came back to a whole new website. [/quote] I did this too Q ^ Q missed so much a couple years back! Now I usually just hop on to feed my dragons, answer any pings, and do my daily stuff at the trading post then I'm off for awhile. Everything takes me 15-20 minutes and I don't usually do more than that nowadays.
Sevaunt wrote on 2022-04-06 11:25:23:
I know how this feels. I took a really long hiatus (like a few years at least) and I feel like I came back to a whole new website.

I did this too Q ^ Q missed so much a couple years back! Now I usually just hop on to feed my dragons, answer any pings, and do my daily stuff at the trading post then I'm off for awhile.

Everything takes me 15-20 minutes and I don't usually do more than that nowadays.
93158198.png Zeph (26)
They/Them
FR time +3
definitely get this :[ i took a hiatus from about 2017-2019 for a bit, but i had to take ANOTHER hiatus due to something devastating irl. came back in august 2021 to see i missed like everything cool, including dustcarve dig which seems like it was the coolest event on-site next to the OG NotN! though i was super happy to see eye vials were released, and silhouette scrolls?!?! felt like everyday i logged in there was something new to see!

it's definitely disappointing to have missed it, but such is the life of a forever-updating petsite to be fair. my excitement of all of these cool new features definitely outweighed any sadness, i had a blast re-dressing my dragons with all these new fancy apparels & genes!
definitely get this :[ i took a hiatus from about 2017-2019 for a bit, but i had to take ANOTHER hiatus due to something devastating irl. came back in august 2021 to see i missed like everything cool, including dustcarve dig which seems like it was the coolest event on-site next to the OG NotN! though i was super happy to see eye vials were released, and silhouette scrolls?!?! felt like everyday i logged in there was something new to see!

it's definitely disappointing to have missed it, but such is the life of a forever-updating petsite to be fair. my excitement of all of these cool new features definitely outweighed any sadness, i had a blast re-dressing my dragons with all these new fancy apparels & genes!
========371e51cb10dbced1e872823085f3507d7ec2d415.png =
=chime | it/it's | fr +3
=ping me please! i may not notice otherwise!
=avatar dragon | meditate hoard
===Gif of Chimecho from Pokemon's sprite in Generation 6.
1 2