Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Tomo's Trivia Text Error
Nothing much to report other than this funky error. Playing on Google Chrome if that means anything at all. Guessing it's just the apostrophe bugging out and showing up as character salad. Anyway, thanks for your time! I know it's hard squishing so many bugs all the time. [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/827022929757601812/961412370427703347/unknown.png[/img]
Nothing much to report other than this funky error. Playing on Google Chrome if that means anything at all. Guessing it's just the apostrophe bugging out and showing up as character salad. Anyway, thanks for your time! I know it's hard squishing so many bugs all the time.

unknown.png

rage.png
@Muntague issues like this should be reported on the typo thread pinned on bug report forums, though this particular issue has been reported over there quite many times already
@Muntague issues like this should be reported on the typo thread pinned on bug report forums, though this particular issue has been reported over there quite many times already
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
Ah shoot, thanks! TBT I wasn't paying too much attention since I just wanted to get it over with. :P

I love the forum signature btw!
Ah shoot, thanks! TBT I wasn't paying too much attention since I just wanted to get it over with. :P

I love the forum signature btw!
rage.png