Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [HIATUS] moodboards/themed collages
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 67 68
@Deebot here you go! please let me know if youd like me to make any changes, and please credit! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/380710059371659266/960739618276405248/Enoki_moodboard.png[/img]
@Deebot here you go! please let me know if youd like me to make any changes, and please credit!

Enoki_moodboard.png
@mynnthia ahhh thank you it is wonderful!! & of course I will credit you (:

I shall be back at some point soon to request more when I decide on what I want. thanks again!
@mynnthia ahhh thank you it is wonderful!! & of course I will credit you (:

I shall be back at some point soon to request more when I decide on what I want. thanks again!
wishlist
---
M3eAuRa.png
@BoogieWoogie here you go! i tried to make it as chaotic as possible ^^ i was able to find a 3 headed dragon plushie image, but unfortunately not in the luminax colors, so i just went for random colors instead. please let me know if youd like me to make any changes, and please credit! also btw, i went to accept your cr but it says you have insufficient funds ^^; [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/380710059371659266/960775392749301770/meerkat_moodboard.png[/img]
@BoogieWoogie here you go! i tried to make it as chaotic as possible ^^ i was able to find a 3 headed dragon plushie image, but unfortunately not in the luminax colors, so i just went for random colors instead. please let me know if youd like me to make any changes, and please credit!

also btw, i went to accept your cr but it says you have insufficient funds ^^;

meerkat_moodboard.png
@mynnthia

Ahh! so sorry about the Funds! working on that now! by the way, do you think you could give me the code to the art? I don't know how to put it in! :D
@mynnthia

Ahh! so sorry about the Funds! working on that now! by the way, do you think you could give me the code to the art? I don't know how to put it in! :D
2635948.png
@BoogieWoogie you can just right click the image, click copy image link, then paste it in bbcode using the little tree icon in the bbcode formatter!
@BoogieWoogie you can just right click the image, click copy image link, then paste it in bbcode using the little tree icon in the bbcode formatter!
@mynnthia for some reason, it's only giving me what's in his bio now
@mynnthia for some reason, it's only giving me what's in his bio now
2635948.png
@BoogieWoogie does this work? [code][img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/380710059371659266/960775392749301770/meerkat_moodboard.png[/img][/code]
@BoogieWoogie does this work?
Code:
[img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/380710059371659266/960775392749301770/meerkat_moodboard.png[/img]
@mynnthia oh my gosh! It did! thank you so much!
@mynnthia oh my gosh! It did! thank you so much!
2635948.png
@Starwindrider would you be able to list a few more examples of tangible things you associate with him? just so i have a more varied/specific starting pick of images to look for! thank you! :)

also by chains do you mean like chains as in the jewelry, or chains as in big ones like with shackles?

feel free to send a cr whenever youre ready and ill get started once you do!
@Starwindrider would you be able to list a few more examples of tangible things you associate with him? just so i have a more varied/specific starting pick of images to look for! thank you! :)

also by chains do you mean like chains as in the jewelry, or chains as in big ones like with shackles?

feel free to send a cr whenever youre ready and ill get started once you do!
@mynnthia Apologies for the delayed reply!

Here's a list:
- Chains of both kinds work! The jewelry would represent his wealthy upbringing and the shackles would represent his beast side
- This is the logo of the organisation that experimented on him, you can include it if you like!
- Black feathers
- Orange/reddish-pink scratch marks
- Magical seals
- An overall black/gold colour scheme but it can be interrupted by the orange/red!

Hope this helps, if not do ask me more :"D Thank you!
@mynnthia Apologies for the delayed reply!

Here's a list:
- Chains of both kinds work! The jewelry would represent his wealthy upbringing and the shackles would represent his beast side
- This is the logo of the organisation that experimented on him, you can include it if you like!
- Black feathers
- Orange/reddish-pink scratch marks
- Magical seals
- An overall black/gold colour scheme but it can be interrupted by the orange/red!

Hope this helps, if not do ask me more :"D Thank you!
xxxxx11291.png xxxxxxxxxxx star | she/her | fr +15
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxdisplay dragon
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxkillers in the clan
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxfriend rising discord
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 67 68