Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Stupid nicknames you call your pets?
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
I have a cat named Spider, named after a misheard lyric from 'the mean kitty song'
(The name of the kitty in the song is Sparta, my partner at the time heard it wrong and sung it with 'Spider' instead. It was hilarious and it stuck)

14 years later Spider has evolved into Biddly, Biderman, Bides and Bider Bider haha
I have a cat named Spider, named after a misheard lyric from 'the mean kitty song'
(The name of the kitty in the song is Sparta, my partner at the time heard it wrong and sung it with 'Spider' instead. It was hilarious and it stuck)

14 years later Spider has evolved into Biddly, Biderman, Bides and Bider Bider haha
I just call 2 of my cats "chonky" and one is just her name but shortened "Ann" (Annie)
Or sometimes all just call them "Lil bebs"
I just call 2 of my cats "chonky" and one is just her name but shortened "Ann" (Annie)
Or sometimes all just call them "Lil bebs"
WBsJuD1.png
Monsieur Pepe, Pipsi Cola, noodle, skrinkle
Monsieur Pepe, Pipsi Cola, noodle, skrinkle
cJtpTvm.png
i call my guinea pig 'prince pigsley' and my crested gecko 'the lizard wizard'~
i call my guinea pig 'prince pigsley' and my crested gecko 'the lizard wizard'~
OFDnJ2q.jpeg
Well...I once had a cat named Kim Jong-un...

I still remember my father's coworker who laughed like crazy when I said, "Jong-un threw up his hairball again!"
Well...I once had a cat named Kim Jong-un...

I still remember my father's coworker who laughed like crazy when I said, "Jong-un threw up his hairball again!"
2OTuj7X.png XShcv.gif Free Familiar Delivery Service
[Shop] Windswept Bazaar
A [hatchery] with no intention of selling
Clan's Lineage
Arthur, my staffy, has many nicknames, most of which I can't write on a PG-13 website bahaha.
Common ones include: lil boy, lil man, stinky, the house goblin, gremlin, lil menace, shouty pants, THE BOY (said dramatically, always), hopalong and CRIMINAL (also said dramatically).
Though I have so many for the lil goblin, I can't recall all at once.
Arthur, my staffy, has many nicknames, most of which I can't write on a PG-13 website bahaha.
Common ones include: lil boy, lil man, stinky, the house goblin, gremlin, lil menace, shouty pants, THE BOY (said dramatically, always), hopalong and CRIMINAL (also said dramatically).
Though I have so many for the lil goblin, I can't recall all at once.
A0wrOTH.gif
I never really call my budgie by her real name Cloud. It's either Bea or Bog.
I never really call my budgie by her real name Cloud. It's either Bea or Bog.
nnHgvR9.gif
xMagpie
xx» She/her
xx» NZST
xx» Art Shop
xx» Avatar

I call my cat bread, loaf, be be, stanky, stanky gorl, stanky Queen, *british accent* Bobbi, cat, rye bread, baby, sweetie, potato, and moocha. She’s a brown tabby colored American shorthair named Bobbi
I call my cat bread, loaf, be be, stanky, stanky gorl, stanky Queen, *british accent* Bobbi, cat, rye bread, baby, sweetie, potato, and moocha. She’s a brown tabby colored American shorthair named Bobbi
My Socials
xwB9bSB.png6khVAbB.gif6Ih9zpY.pngTQeV2rb.png 2g77a1u.pngu7aSN3D.png0LVcGsI.png
wx97r8g.pngbisexual_by_agent_pits-d88d9bm.pngfemale_by_agent_pits-d8ebynk.png she_her_by_agent_pits-d88i5w4.png
My mom frequently calls my cat Snowy "Snowster", but she's recently started using "Snowster-Coaster" as well.
My mom frequently calls my cat Snowy "Snowster", but she's recently started using "Snowster-Coaster" as well.
Tobias | He/Him | Fiesta de Muertos and The Flying Trapeze (100 hatchling challenges)
Regarding forum games, please only select dragons who have familiars - those are the permanent residents of my lair. Feel free to look through the hibernal den, too
um. poopy
um. poopy
wqnTQE2.png
addams » she / her » avatar dragon
“i think i might have fallen in love...”
”...what am i to do?”

1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15