Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | what animal would you be?
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
I feel like my answer for this is always the same but, I would love to be a wolf. Probably one of the larger species like a Northwestern wolf/Gray wolf. Ideally with a black coat and some killer orange eyes!
Alternatively, everyone wants to fly, I would love to be a Raven.

Honestly, though, if we were talking personality wise: I'm pretty spicy and intimidating. I crave violence XD I could totally see myself being a honey badger or maybe even a Tasmanian devil.
I feel like my answer for this is always the same but, I would love to be a wolf. Probably one of the larger species like a Northwestern wolf/Gray wolf. Ideally with a black coat and some killer orange eyes!
Alternatively, everyone wants to fly, I would love to be a Raven.

Honestly, though, if we were talking personality wise: I'm pretty spicy and intimidating. I crave violence XD I could totally see myself being a honey badger or maybe even a Tasmanian devil.
cat. no worries no stress only meow meow

NN9NPXA.png
P9aWhak.png
OxagJgG.png
WKtl2lb.png
haxorus.gif

t3kr0g.png
[quote name="Transkovsky" date="2022-03-28 17:02:57" ] cat. no worries no stress only meow meow [/quote] And sleep
Transkovsky wrote on 2022-03-28 17:02:57:

And sleep
9ctT8L5.gif
Do not lose hope, please believe that there are a thousand beautiful things
waiting for you. Sunshine comes to all who feel rain.
Apart from a coyote, a komodo dragon would be bad*ss. Being a bear wouldn't be bad either. And being a sea sponge sounds so good. You barely do anything.
Apart from a coyote, a komodo dragon would be bad*ss. Being a bear wouldn't be bad either. And being a sea sponge sounds so good. You barely do anything.
fNqg6gk.pngVROqufI.pnglM72Eqt.png6XUwmnQ.pngfhJynk4.pngN8vgIS3.pngDenWQcN.png0qjS44k.pngxSf0682.pngKLn1Tid.pngbcmMQAD.pngkqzTmLd.pnghrssEq3.pngRvbUbSO.png
Probably a wandering albatross (are huge and fly almost constantly), an orca (cool looking, no predators, smart) or a steller's jay (can fly, pretty, smart)
Probably a wandering albatross (are huge and fly almost constantly), an orca (cool looking, no predators, smart) or a steller's jay (can fly, pretty, smart)
I'd probably want to be a Kestrel. Flying seems like a lot of fun.
I'd probably want to be a Kestrel. Flying seems like a lot of fun.
Lightning-Network.png
A hagfish. Reasons why -

- So long as I stay away from fishing boats, I'd be pretty safe. Nothing wants to eat a hagfish
- They're extremely primitive and have remained unchanged for millions of years. I'm fascinated as to what the experience would feel like. Would I be barely aware and have a mental holiday for a week, or would it be an intensely full on, reactionary adventure for a week?
- Slime
- More slime
A hagfish. Reasons why -

- So long as I stay away from fishing boats, I'd be pretty safe. Nothing wants to eat a hagfish
- They're extremely primitive and have remained unchanged for millions of years. I'm fascinated as to what the experience would feel like. Would I be barely aware and have a mental holiday for a week, or would it be an intensely full on, reactionary adventure for a week?
- Slime
- More slime
Id be a fox but perferrably a pet one because id be a ChOnKy fox who would get way to tired half way into chasing a Rabbit XD
Id be a fox but perferrably a pet one because id be a ChOnKy fox who would get way to tired half way into chasing a Rabbit XD
4.png DRINK YOUR WATER4.png
He/Him
Well... you never said you had to choose REAL animals, so obviously I'd go with a mythical animal...

Probably a dragon. Flappy wings and it would be cool to just fly... as long as you stay away from humans you should be fine...

I second a kitsune. It would be cool to experience shapeshifting and because why not!

Well... you never said you had to choose REAL animals, so obviously I'd go with a mythical animal...

Probably a dragon. Flappy wings and it would be cool to just fly... as long as you stay away from humans you should be fine...

I second a kitsune. It would be cool to experience shapeshifting and because why not!

fireflower.png StarlightDragon7
> Wishlist
> Progen Lineage
> Clan Lore (wip)
> Art dumpster
> Flourish and bloom. And stay determined.
muK7GRQ.png
Chickne. I like chickens. More specifically I would be a polish/easteregger/bantam/idk anything fluffy variety. I love them.
Chickne. I like chickens. More specifically I would be a polish/easteregger/bantam/idk anything fluffy variety. I love them.
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12