Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Open the Door~
1 2 ... 890 891 892 893 894 ... 1135 1136
@SnowFl8keAnge1 @s3r3n3y4ng @Boundary I'm confused. It looks like TWO people were given dragons in the last round? Or were they just posted as part of the "lore" in the results? s3r3n3y4ng - It looks like you have accepted the tundra dragon that was posted in your results. It is now showing in your lair. However, the skydancer that was posted in Boundary's results is still in SnowFl8keAnge1's lair. Since you received a dragon from the last round, wouldn't that make it your turn to post next? In the interest of keeping the game going, and since you did receive a dragon, would you be willing to host? [quote]Now, behind each of these doors is a prize, but [b]only behind one is a dragon.[/b] Say three people have chosen a door, and Door 1 had the dragon. Each person would be pinged by the door creator, and receive their prizes. Then, [b]the person who received the dragon would keep the thread going by posting three new doors.[/b] If the doors aren't posted within 24 hours, the previous door creator may ping them to let them know it's their turn, or choose someone to go next.[/quote]
@SnowFl8keAnge1 @s3r3n3y4ng @Boundary
I'm confused. It looks like TWO people were given dragons in the last round? Or were they just posted as part of the "lore" in the results?

s3r3n3y4ng - It looks like you have accepted the tundra dragon that was posted in your results. It is now showing in your lair. However, the skydancer that was posted in Boundary's results is still in SnowFl8keAnge1's lair. Since you received a dragon from the last round, wouldn't that make it your turn to post next? In the interest of keeping the game going, and since you did receive a dragon, would you be willing to host?
Quote:
Now, behind each of these doors is a prize, but only behind one is a dragon.

Say three people have chosen a door, and Door 1 had the dragon. Each person would be pinged by the door creator, and receive their prizes. Then, the person who received the dragon would keep the thread going by posting three new doors. If the doors aren't posted within 24 hours, the previous door creator may ping them to let them know it's their turn, or choose someone to go next.
FR+2___he/him___tumblr_inline_p3wmc1XTnv1tc3swm_540.png
tumblr_nqyzrfjqhw1uzc8vbo10_250.png
w8o0xW1.png
[quote name="HeartlessDemon" date="2022-03-26 13:41:23" ] @/Boundary it's been a week already. You're active on FR, but still haven't posted the next set ^^' I'd be happy to host the next doors if you can post with an update on your situation (ping me, please!). [/quote] @HeartlessDemon Considering how much time has passed, it appears that the current players have abandoned the rules, and none of them are going to post or help sort things out. If you are willing to keep the game going at this point, I think that would be quite welcome.
HeartlessDemon wrote on 2022-03-26 13:41:23:
@/Boundary it's been a week already. You're active on FR, but still haven't posted the next set ^^' I'd be happy to host the next doors if you can post with an update on your situation (ping me, please!).

@HeartlessDemon
Considering how much time has passed, it appears that the current players have abandoned the rules, and none of them are going to post or help sort things out. If you are willing to keep the game going at this point, I think that would be quite welcome.
FR+2___he/him___tumblr_inline_p3wmc1XTnv1tc3swm_540.png
tumblr_nqyzrfjqhw1uzc8vbo10_250.png
w8o0xW1.png
I'd be happy to, thanks for the notification <3

Door 1: Intricate patterns have been painstakingly carved into the wooden door. Tender yellow flowers spring up from the earth near it.

Door 2: This door is made of green and red stained glass. It's beautiful as is, but when the sun shines on it, it glitters with an unearthly glow.

Door 3: The dark wood of this door peels, showing signs of age. Lovely little bushes grow around it.
I'd be happy to, thanks for the notification <3

Door 1: Intricate patterns have been painstakingly carved into the wooden door. Tender yellow flowers spring up from the earth near it.

Door 2: This door is made of green and red stained glass. It's beautiful as is, but when the sun shines on it, it glitters with an unearthly glow.

Door 3: The dark wood of this door peels, showing signs of age. Lovely little bushes grow around it.
they/them || just floating
@HeartlessDemon
Door 2?
@HeartlessDemon
Door 2?
Call me Cosmos | She/Her | My Wishlist
163881497108875322.pngexalt_button_with_price_by_hannahbbug3-db0g85b.gifKeikoKat.png
@HeartlessDemon

door 1 please!
@HeartlessDemon

door 1 please!
r6aND2D.pngSbvRDbG.gifKOTMkxd.png
Door 3 still available, any takers? ^^
Door 3 still available, any takers? ^^
@HeartlessDemon

I'll take door 3 then!
@HeartlessDemon

I'll take door 3 then!
3e0w1yj.gifbHn1OUN.gifRmSSMKo.pngbHn1OUN.gif3e0w1yj.gif
[b]Door 1:[/b] @FlaugaRisa Behind the door is a lovely little meadow. It's oddly quiet - no sounds of chittering birds or rustling bushes can be heard. The plant life grows uncontrolled, as if no one has been here for ages. A single chest nearly covered with wild grass is the only sign of a visitor. Inside are many flower garlands, somehow still vibrant with life. [item=Daisy Corsage][item=Daisy Flower Crown][item=Daisy Lei][item=Daisy Tail Lei][item=Daisy Wing Garland] ----- [b]Door 2:[/b] @SeraCosmos This door opens to reveal a grand throne room. Mosaics of the same green and red glass decorate the walls. Above the empty throne it is a dazzling mosaic of a dragon, a goblet in each claw. It starts glowing, and suddenly, the dragon leaps out the picture onto the throne, glass becoming flesh. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/75055358][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/750554/75055358_350.png[/img][/url] [item=Dancing Chalice][item=Vigorous Goblet] ----- [b]Door 3:[/b] @Nighthydra The door leads to a room filled with the calming scent of tea. The only furnishings in the room are a table and two chairs. Draped across one seat is an apron and towel. The table is set with a teapot and two cups filled to the brim. The tea is still hot, but nobody is in sight... [item=Lovebirds Dried Tea][item=Lovebirds Towel][item=Lovebirds Tea Tray][item=Lovebirds Tea Cups][item=Lovebirds Spare Tea][item=Lovebirds Apron]
Door 1: @FlaugaRisa
Behind the door is a lovely little meadow. It's oddly quiet - no sounds of chittering birds or rustling bushes can be heard. The plant life grows uncontrolled, as if no one has been here for ages. A single chest nearly covered with wild grass is the only sign of a visitor. Inside are many flower garlands, somehow still vibrant with life.

Daisy Corsage Daisy Flower Crown Daisy Lei Daisy Tail Lei Daisy Wing Garland

Door 2: @SeraCosmos
This door opens to reveal a grand throne room. Mosaics of the same green and red glass decorate the walls. Above the empty throne it is a dazzling mosaic of a dragon, a goblet in each claw. It starts glowing, and suddenly, the dragon leaps out the picture onto the throne, glass becoming flesh.

75055358_350.png
Dancing Chalice Vigorous Goblet

Door 3: @Nighthydra
The door leads to a room filled with the calming scent of tea. The only furnishings in the room are a table and two chairs. Draped across one seat is an apron and towel. The table is set with a teapot and two cups filled to the brim. The tea is still hot, but nobody is in sight...

Lovebirds Dried Tea Lovebirds Towel Lovebirds Tea Tray Lovebirds Tea Cups Lovebirds Spare Tea Lovebirds Apron
Door 1: [img]https://i.pinimg.com/236x/a6/da/1c/a6da1cbaba288e861064906f5a6d30cb.jpg[/img] Door 2: [img]https://i.pinimg.com/236x/05/4b/0e/054b0e1a47e5b2082d30e23e7776739f.jpg[/img] Door 3) [img]https://i.pinimg.com/236x/2d/26/bf/2d26bf7d890944994f3e79b7b74332ae.jpg[/img]
Door 1:
a6da1cbaba288e861064906f5a6d30cb.jpg

Door 2:
054b0e1a47e5b2082d30e23e7776739f.jpg

Door 3)
2d26bf7d890944994f3e79b7b74332ae.jpg
Call me Cosmos | She/Her | My Wishlist
163881497108875322.pngexalt_button_with_price_by_hannahbbug3-db0g85b.gifKeikoKat.png
@SeraCosmos Door 2 please!
@SeraCosmos Door 2 please!
1 2 ... 890 891 892 893 894 ... 1135 1136