Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Fantasy podcast recs?
Hello, I am looking for some podcast recs. I have listened to Nightvale and a few others, but I am always looking for more!! :D

No need to ping, I am subbed ^-^
Hello, I am looking for some podcast recs. I have listened to Nightvale and a few others, but I am always looking for more!! :D

No need to ping, I am subbed ^-^
1391_350px_rainforest_by_miirshroom-dbvjs1a.png
I absolutely love listening to The Adventure Zone, if you haven't listened to that one already! The community is super creative, and the storytelling is so fantastical and colorful. I highly recommend it!
I absolutely love listening to The Adventure Zone, if you haven't listened to that one already! The community is super creative, and the storytelling is so fantastical and colorful. I highly recommend it!
A small felt circle that says The Fiber Arts Club in rainbow letters.

call me alex! | he/they
bVWdtvK.png
J7D1quC.png
10ttDG2.png
_
I recommend a few like "I am in Eskew" along with "Uncanny County" as well as "The Magnus Archives" and my personal favorite "Wolf 359" :-D
I recommend a few like "I am in Eskew" along with "Uncanny County" as well as "The Magnus Archives" and my personal favorite "Wolf 359" :-D
Divider (Harpy City scene)
Okay it's literally my signature but camp here and there is my favorite~! its a post-apocalyptic horror comedy. The main character a nurse at a summer camp and he is canonically an autistic disabled, trans man. There's so much great rep and the story is great! Season one just ended so its a great time to get into it~
Okay it's literally my signature but camp here and there is my favorite~! its a post-apocalyptic horror comedy. The main character a nurse at a summer camp and he is canonically an autistic disabled, trans man. There's so much great rep and the story is great! Season one just ended so its a great time to get into it~
takeFOUR.pngimage04.gif
Hi!! Loved The Adventure Zone: Balance and The Magnus Archives! If you're into horror, TMA may be for you. They just had their 1 year anniversary since the last episode too! If you're into DND, there's plenty of those that exist (Critical Role, Not another D&D Podcast, and there are more campaign in The Adventure Zone as well)

My personal favorite is Wolf 359. It's a sci-fi audio comedy-drama set in the Gemini constellation. It's utterly fantastic !! So I am totally agreeing with withuruhead and CoconutRanger on this. It starts out silly and then it develops into an incredible story with probably one of the best endings I have seen in media.

I have only listened to the very beginning of Camp Here & There and I like what I have heard so far! And it has fantastic music from one of my favorite artists, Will Wood. I am excited to listen to more but I have been busy with classes and find it hard to find time to listen to podcasts, especially longer ones.
Hi!! Loved The Adventure Zone: Balance and The Magnus Archives! If you're into horror, TMA may be for you. They just had their 1 year anniversary since the last episode too! If you're into DND, there's plenty of those that exist (Critical Role, Not another D&D Podcast, and there are more campaign in The Adventure Zone as well)

My personal favorite is Wolf 359. It's a sci-fi audio comedy-drama set in the Gemini constellation. It's utterly fantastic !! So I am totally agreeing with withuruhead and CoconutRanger on this. It starts out silly and then it develops into an incredible story with probably one of the best endings I have seen in media.

I have only listened to the very beginning of Camp Here & There and I like what I have heard so far! And it has fantastic music from one of my favorite artists, Will Wood. I am excited to listen to more but I have been busy with classes and find it hard to find time to listen to podcasts, especially longer ones.
fKJwbdW.png
adventure zone is very fun! its been recommended already but i wanna give it another vote :)

if youre into horror/spooky stories 'the magnus archives' and 'the hotel' are good.
adventure zone is very fun! its been recommended already but i wanna give it another vote :)

if youre into horror/spooky stories 'the magnus archives' and 'the hotel' are good.
r2KUwmc.png
Uh- No promises I'm doing this right bc I don't usually use forums but
Trials and Trebuchets is a DnD podcast set in a fantasy school of magic!
Uh- No promises I'm doing this right bc I don't usually use forums but
Trials and Trebuchets is a DnD podcast set in a fantasy school of magic!