Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Arlo Completion
1 2 3
I've completed every plot once without getting doubles :D

Now I've just been hoarding tools until either the next digsite opens or I nerd another Ground/Fissure :P
I've completed every plot once without getting doubles :D

Now I've just been hoarding tools until either the next digsite opens or I nerd another Ground/Fissure :P
OQwOmsS.png
_

she/her
straight
quoiromantic
A link to my skin shop.
A small egg with a galaxy pattern and white hearts on it. It links to the Wholesome Void Hatchery.
_

FR time +1
A link to my Instagram.
A link to my DeviantArt.
A link to my wishlist.
PX2gJ9f.png
All done, I am currently just hoarding resources until next digsite is released.
All done, I am currently just hoarding resources until next digsite is released.
Spyro OC lair.
Finnish.
She/her, ace.
Capricorn.
Monster Hunter fan.
My DeviantArt account: https://www.deviantart.com/rathaloshunter16
got everything initially done, and yesterday I finished getting the items I needed for den slots and a second wave of the apparel chests. if I can swap something for the piece I'm missing I'm probably done here unless I suddenly decide I need more ground / fissure
got everything initially done, and yesterday I finished getting the items I needed for den slots and a second wave of the apparel chests. if I can swap something for the piece I'm missing I'm probably done here unless I suddenly decide I need more ground / fissure
tm7K06Z.pngWx0EgSk.png
I completed it within a week of it coming out. It's not super hard.
I completed it within a week of it coming out. It's not super hard.
lightning.gif they/them and xe/xem/xir
Unearthed everything 1-3 times. I keep going back for the genes even though I'm not wild about them because...they're free lol. Really eager for next digsite though!
Unearthed everything 1-3 times. I keep going back for the genes even though I'm not wild about them because...they're free lol. Really eager for next digsite though!
I've unearthed almost everything at least twice.

Two of the apparel sets are only done once because I don't want more of them, but I've got 3 of several familiars and 4 of the scene.
I've unearthed almost everything at least twice.

Two of the apparel sets are only done once because I don't want more of them, but I've got 3 of several familiars and 4 of the scene.
Coffee Pot
May be grumpy before coffee. And after coffee. (FR+8)
5loJkio.jpg
*waves*
*waves*
  • Tender/Vulture
  • FR+3
  • She/They
  • Actual Turkey Vulture
XxqDwGq.png
SWAMP BIOME PLAGUE 4 LYFE, BABEY!!!
I'm just completing my last plot of the 16 so guess I will be saving my pickaxes and magnifying glasses until a new area is added. I love the concept though!
I'm just completing my last plot of the 16 so guess I will be saving my pickaxes and magnifying glasses until a new area is added. I love the concept though!
I've completed all at least once, several twice and a few three times.
I've completed all at least once, several twice and a few three times.
Copy-of-Hib-Den-2.png
Any word on when a new section will be added?
Any word on when a new section will be added?
windmid.png
tumblr_nqzcnveuCa1uzc8vbo1_500.png
windmid.png
1 2 3