Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | art that you regret making?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
every piece of ship art ever
and some not so nice pieces i did when i was a stupid kid. i refuse to elaborate further (mostly because im not sure how)
every piece of ship art ever
and some not so nice pieces i did when i was a stupid kid. i refuse to elaborate further (mostly because im not sure how)
beware of spelling errord, my keyboard is broken and my hands finemotor skills are too.
please click on my creatures, thanks
Lab Profile
I once drew Olaf's face but human. That's probably the closest I've I've come to regretting something.
I once drew Olaf's face but human. That's probably the closest I've I've come to regretting something.
X
X
loading.gif

X
X
Me: *draws something*

Me: And- done! I finished another art! I'm happy about it.
Also Me: I regret this.

Every single time :D...
Me: *draws something*

Me: And- done! I finished another art! I'm happy about it.
Also Me: I regret this.

Every single time :D...
WHERE HER DREAMS END >
Unite we stand, divide we fall
| WD/WHDE | ~Plague~ | Any Pronounce | FRT+17(GMT+9) |

| ART SHOP | ACCENT SHOP | HATCHERY | feel free to ping!. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
8c05f7199b7e3138b1bd09794101984bae36928e.png
I regret the few fan art pieces I made of youtubers. I cringe remembering it haha. Oddly I don't feel that way about art I made in middle school, and that was a anime girl phase for me XD
None of them are posted online so thank god for that lol
I regret the few fan art pieces I made of youtubers. I cringe remembering it haha. Oddly I don't feel that way about art I made in middle school, and that was a anime girl phase for me XD
None of them are posted online so thank god for that lol
tsKE8q5.png 11nVSmV.png

LF Vibrant Dragons

Art Dump!

Tot's Extra Dergs

IlQRgS6.png

as someone who gets a lot of commissions from furries,
as someone who gets a lot of commissions from furries,
qLQeTFk.gif
xxxxx
ARAxlYW.png
oxDm2Un.png
FObX7rS.png
nWiQNX9.png
mlHpBMC.png
NQ1Ze0S.png
xxxxx 9121892.png
Oh of course. I have MS Paint Dragons, awkward little flash things, traced pictures of my favorite castlevania characters, bad 3D models, cringy art of my childhood crush Meta Knight...oh so much I regret other people seeing.

But that's okay I just don't worry about it anymore, I was 12 when I posted my first thing on DeviantArt

And I went through a cringe emo poetry phase on it as well. I wanted to be deep and worldly, and I was a child.

It happens haha. I like to think I have a better perspective now at almost 30, so I almost kind of appreciate my child self, I've taken those OCs refined them and now they're my most beloved.
Oh of course. I have MS Paint Dragons, awkward little flash things, traced pictures of my favorite castlevania characters, bad 3D models, cringy art of my childhood crush Meta Knight...oh so much I regret other people seeing.

But that's okay I just don't worry about it anymore, I was 12 when I posted my first thing on DeviantArt

And I went through a cringe emo poetry phase on it as well. I wanted to be deep and worldly, and I was a child.

It happens haha. I like to think I have a better perspective now at almost 30, so I almost kind of appreciate my child self, I've taken those OCs refined them and now they're my most beloved.
I used to draw Rayman. I was in grades 1-4 during that - under 10 years old. When we moved out, I threw out every drawing containing him. I normally keep my drawings - even cringe ones -, but those were SOMETHING.

And I believe that, whenever my Bugsnax fades away, I'll look at my Tumblr with shifty eyes. At the moment I have rose-tinted glasses. We'll see.
I used to draw Rayman. I was in grades 1-4 during that - under 10 years old. When we moved out, I threw out every drawing containing him. I normally keep my drawings - even cringe ones -, but those were SOMETHING.

And I believe that, whenever my Bugsnax fades away, I'll look at my Tumblr with shifty eyes. At the moment I have rose-tinted glasses. We'll see.
A bottle of Dasani (water)
Please drink water.

Step away if things get heated.
I don't regret making any of my art- if anything I regret not backing up some very very old digital art that I lost due to my PC having to be wiped.

The few things I do regret making were for a very toxic and highkey abusive ex which I've deleted so uh. yeah. Everything else? No, not really, they are what helped me get to where I am now and I mostly look back on my old art fondly. I have more serious things to regret than just some art agsshshhd :')
I don't regret making any of my art- if anything I regret not backing up some very very old digital art that I lost due to my PC having to be wiped.

The few things I do regret making were for a very toxic and highkey abusive ex which I've deleted so uh. yeah. Everything else? No, not really, they are what helped me get to where I am now and I mostly look back on my old art fondly. I have more serious things to regret than just some art agsshshhd :')
Nocta | she/they | +10 FR time
"Even in the darkest of times, there is always hope."
6pMAXtp.jpg
Yep, I have at least one piece. For the most part, even if I end up disliking it, I don't usually regret my art, but this one piece...

It was a payment for someone for an ARPG thing on deviantart, so I could get breeding slots to a pair of very rare colours. I like how it came out, especially since it was the first thing I drew in a good while and it wasn't a headshot either.

I regret it for multiple reasons. One, the person turned out to be a bad piece of work, and two, they didn't like my design from the two parents that they called it a copy (and it wasn't, they for some reason didn't like that I used parent markings or something :')), took their anger out on the person who accepted it, and have obviously spread that word due to a couple things that have happened since :') I did other art for them too, but I don't regret those as much since I was actually paid in money for those haha.

I do make faces when I see something really old of mine, but I don't regret them. Everyone was a beginner at some point.
Yep, I have at least one piece. For the most part, even if I end up disliking it, I don't usually regret my art, but this one piece...

It was a payment for someone for an ARPG thing on deviantart, so I could get breeding slots to a pair of very rare colours. I like how it came out, especially since it was the first thing I drew in a good while and it wasn't a headshot either.

I regret it for multiple reasons. One, the person turned out to be a bad piece of work, and two, they didn't like my design from the two parents that they called it a copy (and it wasn't, they for some reason didn't like that I used parent markings or something :')), took their anger out on the person who accepted it, and have obviously spread that word due to a couple things that have happened since :') I did other art for them too, but I don't regret those as much since I was actually paid in money for those haha.

I do make faces when I see something really old of mine, but I don't regret them. Everyone was a beginner at some point.
55871_s.gif
PDuDspB.png
JvUa9ma.png
FObX7rS.png
mjtJ868.png
tyEuRXe.png
I recently discovered one of my old sketchbooks from when I was 12 or so.

Let me tell you, that thing went straight in the recycling bin.
I recently discovered one of my old sketchbooks from when I was 12 or so.

Let me tell you, that thing went straight in the recycling bin.
they/them - geologist & artist

art + tabletop gaming blog
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9