Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Do you pay much attention to vistas?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
i've only just start collecting vistas, but the idea of having so many really appeals to me! theyre a bit more attainable than i feel a full bestiary is, aside from KS + most contest vistas, so id love to own all reasonably achievable vistas!
i've only just start collecting vistas, but the idea of having so many really appeals to me! theyre a bit more attainable than i feel a full bestiary is, aside from KS + most contest vistas, so id love to own all reasonably achievable vistas!
z6T37Eh.png
DaaGADQ.png
bgYKZct.png
bYt72YT.png
rUoKR6y.png
-
Ouro : 24 : They/Xey/She
Lightning Dom Coordinator
I love pings! I don't bite~
- reactorfour_kalashnikov.pngreactorfour_ted2.png
I don't go out of my way to collect them, unless it's something hyper specific to my interests (like the first plot I unlocked with arlo was the vista). But I do enjoy having a variety, especially since I change it up every now and again. I'm not gonna bother collecting them because I know there's a handful out there that're absolutely impossible to get for most people, and even the ones that are available are a bit on the pricey side sometimes so it's hard to justify the purchase. BUT I'm not gonna complain if I end up with a bunch handed to me via events or chests or whatnot.

TLDR
They're neat, I like having them, I have a bunch already. But I don't go seeking them out.
I don't go out of my way to collect them, unless it's something hyper specific to my interests (like the first plot I unlocked with arlo was the vista). But I do enjoy having a variety, especially since I change it up every now and again. I'm not gonna bother collecting them because I know there's a handful out there that're absolutely impossible to get for most people, and even the ones that are available are a bit on the pricey side sometimes so it's hard to justify the purchase. BUT I'm not gonna complain if I end up with a bunch handed to me via events or chests or whatnot.

TLDR
They're neat, I like having them, I have a bunch already. But I don't go seeking them out.
Hjönk Hjönk Am Goose
i like my vistas to match my avatars, but i don’t go out of my way to collect them. if a new one drops that i like the look of then by all means i’ll pick it up, but as long as my profile matches i don’t really care! i’ve bought a LOT of vistas i really like but don’t use as they don’t match any of my dragons. it’s a shame!
i like my vistas to match my avatars, but i don’t go out of my way to collect them. if a new one drops that i like the look of then by all means i’ll pick it up, but as long as my profile matches i don’t really care! i’ve bought a LOT of vistas i really like but don’t use as they don’t match any of my dragons. it’s a shame!
wqnTQE2.png · they/them
· intp - aquarius
· autistic
· sales tab
i have the *everything has to be matchy* disease and i like to change my avatar nowadays... so yeah i try to collect as many as i can! not a fan of the breed ones - don't have those, but everything else i try to get even if i don't really SEEK them you know? i am fine with the number i have now, will probably get more in the future if more are added, i like a few i don't have yet but don't URGE to buy them
i have the *everything has to be matchy* disease and i like to change my avatar nowadays... so yeah i try to collect as many as i can! not a fan of the breed ones - don't have those, but everything else i try to get even if i don't really SEEK them you know? i am fine with the number i have now, will probably get more in the future if more are added, i like a few i don't have yet but don't URGE to buy them
o1Ug1jU.png
» bea
» she/her
» +9 FR time
I really like to colect them for the times i feel like changing my avatar. they must match no matter what!
I really like to colect them for the times i feel like changing my avatar. they must match no matter what!
97e1e1d1e9c129e22e9ccbc1b074f310624fc24e.png
Since all the different breed ones became a thing I have gotten less interested in getting them all. A bit too much of a money sink for items I don't like lol
Since all the different breed ones became a thing I have gotten less interested in getting them all. A bit too much of a money sink for items I don't like lol
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
I do collect them! I find it very satisfying that you apply it once to your account and then it's available forever. Only have a few to go now before I have all of the ones available as items on the site!
I do collect them! I find it very satisfying that you apply it once to your account and then it's available forever. Only have a few to go now before I have all of the ones available as items on the site!
I don't collect them, I just use the one in usage at the moment. I do pay attention to others' vistas.
I don't collect them, I just use the one in usage at the moment. I do pay attention to others' vistas.
CFFUclk.png ---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
{100 Generations Challenge}
c4a5xZL.png
I don't really go out of my way to collect them, I only want them so I can be matchy with my avatars.. I bought the one I use now because it matches my avatar, and I want to get the NotN gem mp one with the masks (though it is very expensive and will be 1mt so idk for sure if it's worth it) to match with my current project derg who will likely be my avatar dragon once he's done. I just want my forum posts to look nice I guess.
I don't really go out of my way to collect them, I only want them so I can be matchy with my avatars.. I bought the one I use now because it matches my avatar, and I want to get the NotN gem mp one with the masks (though it is very expensive and will be 1mt so idk for sure if it's worth it) to match with my current project derg who will likely be my avatar dragon once he's done. I just want my forum posts to look nice I guess.
52014.png
I U S
he/she | fr +3
I love them. I used to collect all I could before I was semi inactive, just logging in to do daily stuff for a while. Currently sporting a fav of mine.
I love them. I used to collect all I could before I was semi inactive, just logging in to do daily stuff for a while. Currently sporting a fav of mine.
ZC2TB9H.png93Yl0PJ.pngvWYjbLO.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7