Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [22]Mistral Jamboree OOF raffle (closed)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22
@FinalFlight
we normally have never had one before, but if you looked before I put it up today. It is there now!
@FinalFlight
we normally have never had one before, but if you looked before I put it up today. It is there now!
EG2ha59.png vo5QYDb.png
FR +3
*Wind Council
*Bamboo buying
lHdQ8WC.png
PC663dN.pngxfl16Sg.png
how and where do we send the fodder dragons to? I have five hatchlings I can get rid of
how and where do we send the fodder dragons to? I have five hatchlings I can get rid of
If I don't respond it's because I'm either working or busy, I promise I'm not ignoring you.
Also I'm sorry if I ever sound rude, I'm not trying to be, I'm just socially awkward.
@Infested
On the front posts, there are a few links to our spreadsheet, opening that you will see a list of people online, how they like to accept dragons, and what currency they hold, Along with prices.

Pick someone on the list and send to them for the price that your dragons are worth, If they are hatchlings. they are 2kt. If they have any of the daily bonuses they get some extra pay!
If you do not know who to pick, I am online currently as well.
@Infested
On the front posts, there are a few links to our spreadsheet, opening that you will see a list of people online, how they like to accept dragons, and what currency they hold, Along with prices.

Pick someone on the list and send to them for the price that your dragons are worth, If they are hatchlings. they are 2kt. If they have any of the daily bonuses they get some extra pay!
If you do not know who to pick, I am online currently as well.
EG2ha59.png vo5QYDb.png
FR +3
*Wind Council
*Bamboo buying
lHdQ8WC.png
PC663dN.pngxfl16Sg.png
posting for easy access! also the prize packs are so adorable, I love the little detail of including a mask in all of them!! amazing work y'all :D [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
posting for easy access! also the prize packs are so adorable, I love the little detail of including a mask in all of them!! amazing work y'all :D
Roach | they/it | FR+3
aroshi%20lyssa.png
Let's go, everyone!! The prize packs this year are looking nice-- be sure to check out our other events, too!
Let's go, everyone!! The prize packs this year are looking nice-- be sure to check out our other events, too!
YUDrFCG.png
Windy Bump! The prizes look amazing, check them out!
Windy Bump! The prizes look amazing, check them out!
@Panderz - Okay, thanks for letting me know! I really appreciate it. ^-^
@Panderz - Okay, thanks for letting me know! I really appreciate it. ^-^
QZsv8ej.png8URelp0.pngsxrFjUf.gif
[center][img]https://media.makeameme.org/created/give-me-your-6f8db462f9.jpg[/img] Another quick bump!! We're chugging along well for the first day![/center]
give-me-your-6f8db462f9.jpg

Another quick bump!! We're chugging along well for the first day!
YUDrFCG.png
@doctorspiral
I canceled the last one cuz it was not a bonus dragon. You can relist it for the normal price so I can accept it.
@doctorspiral
I canceled the last one cuz it was not a bonus dragon. You can relist it for the normal price so I can accept it.
EG2ha59.png vo5QYDb.png
FR +3
*Wind Council
*Bamboo buying
lHdQ8WC.png
PC663dN.pngxfl16Sg.png
Have a happy Mistral Jamboree!
Have a happy Mistral Jamboree!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22