Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Axolotl Water Ancient
1 2 3 4
An axolotl water ancient is released. The hatchlings look like this. [img]https://i.redd.it/rdk2gbftelf71.jpg[/img] A tertiary gives them frog mitts for their feet. Another the blep tertiary. Discuss.
An axolotl water ancient is released. The hatchlings look like this.

rdk2gbftelf71.jpg

A tertiary gives them frog mitts for their feet. Another the blep tertiary. Discuss.

I get too many pings, please PM if you ping and I don’t respond
[img]https://i.gifer.com/XbXR.gif[/img]
XbXR.gif

Call me Max!
Wishlist
Lore
10ttDG2.png

P2OauAq.png
OxagJgG.png

cVPo4yi.png
72733313.png trLi2py.png
[quote name="HappyAccidents" date="2022-03-19 16:59:54" ] [img]https://i.gifer.com/XbXR.gif[/img] [/quote] For real, axolotls are sooo cute >v<
HappyAccidents wrote on 2022-03-19 16:59:54:
XbXR.gif

For real, axolotls are sooo cute >v<
OQwOmsS.png
_

she/her
straight
quoiromantic
A link to my skin shop.
A small egg with a galaxy pattern and white hearts on it. It links to the Wholesome Void Hatchery.
_

FR time +1
A link to my Instagram.
A link to my DeviantArt.
A link to my wishlist.
PX2gJ9f.png
i don't want.

i need!
i don't want.

i need!
Volunteer Moderator

If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.
[quote name="HappyAccidents" date="2022-03-19 16:59:54" ] [img]https://i.gifer.com/XbXR.gif[/img] [/quote]
XbXR.gif
7kXqKFJ.png x0wa6.gif
[quote name="HappyAccidents" date="2022-03-19 16:59:54" ] [img]https://i.gifer.com/XbXR.gif[/img] [/quote]
XbXR.gif
Untitled_Artwork.gif
it would be cute, buuut... ugh, i really dont want a dopey water ancient. i want some eldritch horror straight out of the leviathan trench. we're already clowned on enough as a flight, i want something on par with aberrations!
it would be cute, buuut... ugh, i really dont want a dopey water ancient. i want some eldritch horror straight out of the leviathan trench. we're already clowned on enough as a flight, i want something on par with aberrations!
e6rKuT7.png
zephyrus · he/they · frt + 0

im autistic, so my tone come off as
more aggressive than i mean to be ^^;
[quote name="Legettios" date="2022-03-19 20:08:16" ] it would be cute, buuut... ugh, i really dont want a dopey water ancient. i want some eldritch horror straight out of the leviathan trench. we're already clowned on enough as a flight, i want something on par with aberrations! [/quote] the hatchlings look like cutie axolotls and the adults look like eldritch horrors
Legettios wrote on 2022-03-19 20:08:16:

the hatchlings look like cutie axolotls and the adults look like eldritch horrors
Webp-net-resizeimage-2.png
[quote name="SatyrGatyr" date="2022-03-19 20:12:34" ] [quote name="Legettios" date="2022-03-19 20:08:16" ] it would be cute, buuut... ugh, i really dont want a dopey water ancient. i want some eldritch horror straight out of the leviathan trench. we're already clowned on enough as a flight, i want something on par with aberrations! [/quote] the hatchlings look like cutie axolotls and the adults look like eldritch horrors [/quote] This is the best answer I loooove water theme things so I'd be mega jazzed if the Water ancient was next.
SatyrGatyr wrote on 2022-03-19 20:12:34:

the hatchlings look like cutie axolotls and the adults look like eldritch horrors

This is the best answer
I loooove water theme things so I'd be mega jazzed if the Water ancient was next.
[quote name="SatyrGatyr" date="2022-03-19 20:12:34" ] [quote name="Legettios" date="2022-03-19 20:08:16" ] it would be cute, buuut... ugh, i really dont want a dopey water ancient. i want some eldritch horror straight out of the leviathan trench. we're already clowned on enough as a flight, i want something on par with aberrations! [/quote] the hatchlings look like cutie axolotls and the adults look like eldritch horrors [/quote] I like this idea
SatyrGatyr wrote on 2022-03-19 20:12:34:

I like this idea
YXuNUKh.gif u94F7n8.png
1 2 3 4