Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Refuge's Children [hiatus?]
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
@patronissimo hi!!! i'm on partial hiatus (not doing hatchery but i am doing flight rising overall) but as long as that's okay with you that'd be fun!
@patronissimo hi!!! i'm on partial hiatus (not doing hatchery but i am doing flight rising overall) but as long as that's okay with you that'd be fun!
Y6l4Toy.png
Hello there! May I please be added to the general pinglist when you're back from hiatus of course?
Hello there! May I please be added to the general pinglist when you're back from hiatus of course?
@EuphoriasDelight Of course! I am not on a FR hiatus thankfully (I would be far too bored) just not breeding any pairs atm, so I'll add you asap!
@EuphoriasDelight Of course! I am not on a FR hiatus thankfully (I would be far too bored) just not breeding any pairs atm, so I'll add you asap!
Y6l4Toy.png
@kerrschtein

I would also love to be added to the general ping list please
@kerrschtein

I would also love to be added to the general ping list please
uDNAbBS.png
@StrawHatPirate of course!!
@StrawHatPirate of course!!
Y6l4Toy.png
Hello! I just found your hatchery and first of all I just want to say that I think all the lore you've got set up here is so cool and it's really nice to see all the work you've put into this :] Also, I wanted to ask if I could please be added to the pinglist for the Fogbound Wraiths pair? They and their hatchlings are so beautiful!
Hello! I just found your hatchery and first of all I just want to say that I think all the lore you've got set up here is so cool and it's really nice to see all the work you've put into this :] Also, I wanted to ask if I could please be added to the pinglist for the Fogbound Wraiths pair? They and their hatchlings are so beautiful!
@JohhnnyyMan of course!!! thank you so much, I hope to be back breeding them soon, though I may not have the pretty sales page since it's quite a bit of work! I'll still ping everyone though!
@JohhnnyyMan of course!!! thank you so much, I hope to be back breeding them soon, though I may not have the pretty sales page since it's quite a bit of work! I'll still ping everyone though!
Y6l4Toy.png
Awesome, thank you so much!
Awesome, thank you so much!
Hello, hello!
May I get added to the general pinglist?

The pairs are super pretty by the way!~ <3
Hello, hello!
May I get added to the general pinglist?

The pairs are super pretty by the way!~ <3
34801.png
DxCICZ1.pngEn8qlp1.png
XmHV7tO.pngP9aWhak.png
noHmDvU.pngWAWs3m5.png

"One, two, three, let's start a country ~ One, two, three, just you and me" - Let's Start A Country by Hot Freaks
hello! I'd love to be added to your general pinglist upon your return, please and thank you!
hello! I'd love to be added to your general pinglist upon your return, please and thank you!
a7fbee3b-d28b-4a97-96f2-0759511f331b2.png
dT9HQge.png
mlHpBMC.png
Jd88XNq.png
arcane.gif 345xcmolg7w.png _____________________m99z0pU.png

1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14