Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Genshin Impact
1 2 ... 129 130 131 132 133 ... 334 335
Me and my 2k primos are here to lose the Ayato 50/50. Good luck to all pullers when he's out, and everyone who will have to enter the next domain.

I am SO glad my Xiao is nearly perfect as he is, being in artefact limbo is hell :(
Me and my 2k primos are here to lose the Ayato 50/50. Good luck to all pullers when he's out, and everyone who will have to enter the next domain.

I am SO glad my Xiao is nearly perfect as he is, being in artefact limbo is hell :(
WKtl2lb.pngYMPbu9R.pngBS4vqBB.png
Old Dragon Enjoyer
I am very much looking forward to the new Dainsleif-centred quest. Why are the Abyss Order in the Chasm? What's up with that odd door looking device? Why is there a Skyfrost Nail-like device (Lumenstone) doing down there? What sort of Khaenri'ah context are we going to be getting here?
Irodori Festival also looks very cool, I guess since Inazuma is officially open (as of 2.5) people are taking the opportunity to go visit and have a good time. Albedo is specifically highlighted one of the pieces of promo art which is interesting (and I don't think an identity mix up is involved this time).
And since we're getting the second batch of Inazuma OSTs soon, do you think they'll give us Signora's and Raiden's boss themes too?

My thoughts on the 2.6 livestream. I've noted march 30th down!
I am very much looking forward to the new Dainsleif-centred quest. Why are the Abyss Order in the Chasm? What's up with that odd door looking device? Why is there a Skyfrost Nail-like device (Lumenstone) doing down there? What sort of Khaenri'ah context are we going to be getting here?
Irodori Festival also looks very cool, I guess since Inazuma is officially open (as of 2.5) people are taking the opportunity to go visit and have a good time. Albedo is specifically highlighted one of the pieces of promo art which is interesting (and I don't think an identity mix up is involved this time).
And since we're getting the second batch of Inazuma OSTs soon, do you think they'll give us Signora's and Raiden's boss themes too?

My thoughts on the 2.6 livestream. I've noted march 30th down!
zdkBiZa.png
I have so, so many thoughts about the upcoming update
but my most prominent one is that I absolutely want Ayato

he shares a english va with one of my favorite fe characters (although rarely do I ever use the genshin english dub anymore), his burst animation looks so graceful, and ??? he's just so pretty all around??? as much as I want Venti just so I can have all three of the available archons (and heaven only knows when he'll get another banner), unfortunately Ayato has stolen my heart and all of my primogems (derogatory)
free xingqiu from the main event? yay! mine will be at c3 then, perfect for if I ever get Hu Tao in the far away future
I have so, so many thoughts about the upcoming update
but my most prominent one is that I absolutely want Ayato

he shares a english va with one of my favorite fe characters (although rarely do I ever use the genshin english dub anymore), his burst animation looks so graceful, and ??? he's just so pretty all around??? as much as I want Venti just so I can have all three of the available archons (and heaven only knows when he'll get another banner), unfortunately Ayato has stolen my heart and all of my primogems (derogatory)
free xingqiu from the main event? yay! mine will be at c3 then, perfect for if I ever get Hu Tao in the far away future
i'm surprised that ayato is running alongside venti when ayaka is the only banner for the second half, i would've expected the opposite (i.e. ayaka and venti running together). i'm glad that ayato is in the first half though, finally i can spend some of my +30k primogem hoard!! so i have him 100% guaranteed lol

well i'm excited for the chasm! idk how long it's been since it was first labelled on the map but i do know it's been a LONG time coming. seems that rumor that dendro was coming with the chasm is false though and it will most likely be introduced with sumeru (i mean it has to right??) i feel so bad for baizhu wanters lol
i'm surprised that ayato is running alongside venti when ayaka is the only banner for the second half, i would've expected the opposite (i.e. ayaka and venti running together). i'm glad that ayato is in the first half though, finally i can spend some of my +30k primogem hoard!! so i have him 100% guaranteed lol

well i'm excited for the chasm! idk how long it's been since it was first labelled on the map but i do know it's been a LONG time coming. seems that rumor that dendro was coming with the chasm is false though and it will most likely be introduced with sumeru (i mean it has to right??) i feel so bad for baizhu wanters lol
?s1k5n=party.png
[quote name="MaplesHaiku" date="2022-03-18 06:27:16" ] Kazuha wanters, I give you my condolences. [/quote] crying in other news! i'm bored and have been sitting on 20k primogems for the past three months or so. i'm gonna do like 30 pulls on ayato and 30 pulls on ayaka (i want both but not enough to commit) since ayato would be great for my ganyu, and i just find ayaka really pretty and her gameplay loop fun. in the event that i get them both? somehow? idk. my yae miko wont be alone at least aha
MaplesHaiku wrote on 2022-03-18 06:27:16:
Kazuha wanters, I give you my condolences.
crying

in other news! i'm bored and have been sitting on 20k primogems for the past three months or so. i'm gonna do like 30 pulls on ayato and 30 pulls on ayaka (i want both but not enough to commit) since ayato would be great for my ganyu, and i just find ayaka really pretty and her gameplay loop fun.

in the event that i get them both? somehow? idk. my yae miko wont be alone at least aha
Uq1cq4S.png
i completed floor 12 for the first time this morning! only 1 star but at least i have a new fancy namecard now lmao

my teams were childe - xiangling - xingqiu - bennett on the first half and xiao - jean - zhongli - chongyun on the second half. i really need to improve my childe build but the dragonspine domain hates me :,)
i completed floor 12 for the first time this morning! only 1 star but at least i have a new fancy namecard now lmao

my teams were childe - xiangling - xingqiu - bennett on the first half and xiao - jean - zhongli - chongyun on the second half. i really need to improve my childe build but the dragonspine domain hates me :,)
nN0tSiK.png7PSccRO.pngsIB6VNJ.pngG1JDeXL.png
[quote name="scylla" date="2022-03-19 04:06:39" ] i completed floor 12 for the first time this morning! only 1 star but at least i have a new fancy namecard now lmao my teams were childe - xiangling - xingqiu - bennett on the first half and xiao - jean - zhongli - chongyun on the second half. i really need to improve my childe build but the dragonspine domain hates me :,) [/quote] oh nice!! well done! i did floor 12 for the first time only a couple of days ago, and you did much better than me for getting a star (i was so close to timing out all three times lol)
scylla wrote on 2022-03-19 04:06:39:

oh nice!! well done! i did floor 12 for the first time only a couple of days ago, and you did much better than me for getting a star (i was so close to timing out all three times lol)
?s1k5n=party.png
AAAAAAAAA GENSUIKM IMPACRT [img]https://t.scdn.co/images/3099b3803ad9496896c43f22fe9be8c4.png[/img]
AAAAAAAAA GENSUIKM IMPACRT
3099b3803ad9496896c43f22fe9be8c4.png
[quote name="VigilantEntity" date="2022-03-18 13:24:31" ] And since we're getting the second batch of Inazuma OSTs soon, do you think they'll give us Signora's and Raiden's boss themes too? [/quote] they better. i need signora's phase 2 boss theme in my life :) the teapot can never be too intense. [rule] [b]thoughts on the livestream[/b] there'll be much new content to come, i have a lot of thoughts. ayato. i won't sugarcoat this, i think he looks much better in his official art than his in-game model. but then again that really applies to most of the characters so i can't say much about it lol. i just feel this particularly strongly about ayato, diluc, and albedo. it's not even about the hair. i like his animations very much though. very smooth and pleasing to watch, particularly the elemental burst, the effects are pretty. i don't know if i want to pull for ayaka yet. as for the upcoming festival, seeing the mondstadt + liyue characters in inazuma feels like almost a crossover event lol. i'm so glad that xingqiu finally gets to find out that his book is a bestseller in inazuma. this gives me some much-needed closure :) and i'm looking forward to seeing albedo again after the events of the last dragonspine event. the other upcoming events, i like the return of casual events like photography, since most of endgame content is all about builds and combat anyway. events like the bartender event we've just had which is pure chill is a nice break for me, personally. i'm sure beidou mains will breeze through the fighting event. but out of everything in the livestream, i'm most excited for the upcoming archon quest and chasm map, though. i'm very close to 100% exploration of the whole map right now, including enkanomiya, and i will complete it before chasm releases so that i can get started on 100% exploration of chasm as soon as it comes out! i'm loving all the previews and concept art we've gotten so far. and if it's deep underground, you know it has got great lore ;) excited to see more dainsleif. [rule] on a side note, [b]what i actually hope to see the most: an artifact system revamp.[/b] in the second-to-last community survey, i was surprised to see the survey asking for opinions on aspects of the game i actually see players care about? asking for opinions on artifact farming, character pulling, and the like. it seems like hoyoverse is practically asking the playerbase to shred them to pieces lol. but i really hope this is what can be the beginnings of change in the artifact rng system. i think most AR50+ players will agree with me: endgame content is way too grindy. really, after you've unlocked everything, all there is to do is chase completionism and grind artifact domains endlessly for the off-chance that you'll actually get the ideal artifact (an insanely low percentage). the current artifact system is ridiculous, and any attempted changes to it have been so insignificant (exchanging boss drop artifacts. really, i think it's a forgotten feature for most people) that nothing has changed at all. this is the first time we've seen genshin ask opinions of actual problem-causing game content, so i'm really banking my hopes on that they'll make an actual effort to fix the artifact system, whenever it may come.
VigilantEntity wrote on 2022-03-18 13:24:31:
they better. i need signora's phase 2 boss theme in my life :) the teapot can never be too intense.

thoughts on the livestream

there'll be much new content to come, i have a lot of thoughts.

ayato. i won't sugarcoat this, i think he looks much better in his official art than his in-game model. but then again that really applies to most of the characters so i can't say much about it lol. i just feel this particularly strongly about ayato, diluc, and albedo. it's not even about the hair. i like his animations very much though. very smooth and pleasing to watch, particularly the elemental burst, the effects are pretty.

i don't know if i want to pull for ayaka yet.

as for the upcoming festival, seeing the mondstadt + liyue characters in inazuma feels like almost a crossover event lol. i'm so glad that xingqiu finally gets to find out that his book is a bestseller in inazuma. this gives me some much-needed closure :) and i'm looking forward to seeing albedo again after the events of the last dragonspine event.

the other upcoming events, i like the return of casual events like photography, since most of endgame content is all about builds and combat anyway. events like the bartender event we've just had which is pure chill is a nice break for me, personally.

i'm sure beidou mains will breeze through the fighting event.

but out of everything in the livestream, i'm most excited for the upcoming archon quest and chasm map, though. i'm very close to 100% exploration of the whole map right now, including enkanomiya, and i will complete it before chasm releases so that i can get started on 100% exploration of chasm as soon as it comes out! i'm loving all the previews and concept art we've gotten so far. and if it's deep underground, you know it has got great lore ;) excited to see more dainsleif.

on a side note, what i actually hope to see the most: an artifact system revamp.

in the second-to-last community survey, i was surprised to see the survey asking for opinions on aspects of the game i actually see players care about? asking for opinions on artifact farming, character pulling, and the like. it seems like hoyoverse is practically asking the playerbase to shred them to pieces lol. but i really hope this is what can be the beginnings of change in the artifact rng system.

i think most AR50+ players will agree with me: endgame content is way too grindy. really, after you've unlocked everything, all there is to do is chase completionism and grind artifact domains endlessly for the off-chance that you'll actually get the ideal artifact (an insanely low percentage). the current artifact system is ridiculous, and any attempted changes to it have been so insignificant (exchanging boss drop artifacts. really, i think it's a forgotten feature for most people) that nothing has changed at all. this is the first time we've seen genshin ask opinions of actual problem-causing game content, so i'm really banking my hopes on that they'll make an actual effort to fix the artifact system, whenever it may come.
Agreed with the artifact grinding.

I just got myself Diluc back on Tuesday, and still have yet to get a decent crimson witch piece.

I have been grinding that domain(and the pyro reg) constantly and still have yet to get a decent artifact
Agreed with the artifact grinding.

I just got myself Diluc back on Tuesday, and still have yet to get a decent crimson witch piece.

I have been grinding that domain(and the pyro reg) constantly and still have yet to get a decent artifact
NQoi0Uc.pngW4bPTjV.png1IPUNJj.png
FObX7rS.png DxCICZ1.png
hUchsi0.png
Windexx | They/he/xe/it/dragos
Add me on genshin! my uid is 641815069 :D

Check out my Dragon Cave profile!
Q4idXs1.pngaL21n5x.png5Rzv8uW.png UOOoH.gif
1 2 ... 129 130 131 132 133 ... 334 335