Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Genshin Impact
1 2 ... 128 129 130 131 132 ... 334 335
still holding out hope for a kazuha rerun next patch... if not him i guess i'll go for ayaka? im kinda sitting on like 110ish pulls and i havent pulled for a character i actually aimed for in a bit.

i got yae miko really early by accident because i wanted thoma (she was a 50/50 win in 30 pulls i think). not that worried though since i have 18k primogems saved up haha -- i still need to finish the ekanomiya event but i keep putting it off

i hate waiting for reruns... i wish it was friday already so i knew whether or not i'd be waiting another 6 weeks lol

also yae is fun!! i got her semi built i just hate doing her ascension mat bosses so she'll stay at level 80 for a while. her playstyle loop is a bit slow but its fun to take pictures of her (she also makes sakura bloom farming easy)
still holding out hope for a kazuha rerun next patch... if not him i guess i'll go for ayaka? im kinda sitting on like 110ish pulls and i havent pulled for a character i actually aimed for in a bit.

i got yae miko really early by accident because i wanted thoma (she was a 50/50 win in 30 pulls i think). not that worried though since i have 18k primogems saved up haha -- i still need to finish the ekanomiya event but i keep putting it off

i hate waiting for reruns... i wish it was friday already so i knew whether or not i'd be waiting another 6 weeks lol

also yae is fun!! i got her semi built i just hate doing her ascension mat bosses so she'll stay at level 80 for a while. her playstyle loop is a bit slow but its fun to take pictures of her (she also makes sakura bloom farming easy)
Uq1cq4S.png
THE FUTURE IS HERE, AND IT SAYS

https://twitter.com/Genshin_7/status/1504792730118983681

screw the spoiler, here you go guys

on another note... should i make fandragons of all genshin characters? i kinda wanna design them but also aaaaa so many characters, no space

on another note... should i make fandragons of all genshin characters? i kinda wanna design them but also aaaaa so many characters, no space
Cursed Die
Hi, I'm Steffon.

Saving up: 1,830/7,000 G
- 11 * (530 - 250) = 3,080 G
- Accent Blueprint (10) + Accent Blueprint = 3,500 G
Projects
God-Emperor
Taran's wondrous figurines
Hestia's brood
Guild Wars 2 fandragons
gMDuKVs.png
JHqnR5C.png
oxDm2Un.png
mjtJ868.png
5hF3FGk.png
The update looks really exciting! Though I'm kinda conflicted about the banners, I want to try and get cons for my Venti (I want him C6 eventually) but Ayato also looks really fun. Decisions Decisions
The update looks really exciting! Though I'm kinda conflicted about the banners, I want to try and get cons for my Venti (I want him C6 eventually) but Ayato also looks really fun. Decisions Decisions
Dy7NM9n.png
21, She/They, FR time +10, Feel free to ping
[quote name="Steffon" date="2022-03-18 05:20:30" ] THE FUTURE IS HERE, AND IT SAYS https://twitter.com/Genshin_7/status/1504792730118983681 screw the spoiler, here you go guys on another note... should i make fandragons of all genshin characters? i kinda wanna design them but also aaaaa so many characters, no space [/quote] @steffon you can... just kinda be ready for the commitment needed to make space for them and everything xD also if you don't wanna commit to that, you can just do the characters that you like the most!
Steffon wrote on 2022-03-18 05:20:30:

@steffon you can... just kinda be ready for the commitment needed to make space for them and everything xD

also if you don't wanna commit to that, you can just do the characters that you like the most!
N5bWDYz.gif
@Kreideprintz i thought, if i can't house them all, i might just make a thread in cc to compile all my scries/outfits of them :thonk:
@Kreideprintz i thought, if i can't house them all, i might just make a thread in cc to compile all my scries/outfits of them :thonk:
Cursed Die
Hi, I'm Steffon.

Saving up: 1,830/7,000 G
- 11 * (530 - 250) = 3,080 G
- Accent Blueprint (10) + Accent Blueprint = 3,500 G
Projects
God-Emperor
Taran's wondrous figurines
Hestia's brood
Guild Wars 2 fandragons
gMDuKVs.png
JHqnR5C.png
oxDm2Un.png
mjtJ868.png
5hF3FGk.png
Kazuha wanters, I give you my condolences.
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
@Steffon oh that's a good idea. you can do that as well
@Steffon oh that's a good idea. you can do that as well
N5bWDYz.gif
[quote name="MaplesHaiku" date="2022-03-18 06:27:16" ] Kazuha wanters, I give you my condolences. [/quote] i am crying
MaplesHaiku wrote on 2022-03-18 06:27:16:

i am crying
nN0tSiK.png7PSccRO.pngsIB6VNJ.pngG1JDeXL.png
I'm trying to decide whether to go for Ayato or Venti, as Ayato looks like a lot of fun, but I currently have none of the archons at the moment and their playstyles also look like fun. (Though that second point might be a bit more moot, if I do manage to pull Raiden this banner, though no luck so far)
I'm trying to decide whether to go for Ayato or Venti, as Ayato looks like a lot of fun, but I currently have none of the archons at the moment and their playstyles also look like fun. (Though that second point might be a bit more moot, if I do manage to pull Raiden this banner, though no luck so far)
my favorite is venti

i mean who wouldn't love him? femboy energy radiates from every pore of his body
my favorite is venti

i mean who wouldn't love him? femboy energy radiates from every pore of his body
1 2 ... 128 129 130 131 132 ... 334 335