Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | favorite pokemon?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
My absolute favourite is Reshiram, but I like its counterpart Zekrom too. Also got a soft spot for Rayquaza, the Treecko and Charmander line, Hydreigon, Noivern and Arcanine.
My absolute favourite is Reshiram, but I like its counterpart Zekrom too. Also got a soft spot for Rayquaza, the Treecko and Charmander line, Hydreigon, Noivern and Arcanine.
Viskara-Space-Orchid-sig-II.png
Mimikyu! [img]https://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/9/9b/778Mimikyu.png[/img] Has my two fav types, Ghost and Fairy, spooky AND cute and some really cool lore\personality!
Mimikyu!

778Mimikyu.png

Has my two fav types, Ghost and Fairy, spooky AND cute and some really cool lore\personality!
(Hey! Maybe check out my comic?)
FRBanner.png
I can never have just one favorite, and there are plenty of others I could easily call my favorites just as strongly, but the first ones that come to mind are sylveon and galvantula.
I can never have just one favorite, and there are plenty of others I could easily call my favorites just as strongly, but the first ones that come to mind are sylveon and galvantula.
moondive-img.png 1vAtYxM.png
hh5n4WA.png
kCHWEjf.png
ll0CfnD.png
q9EEy5M.png
YMPbu9R.png
Oshawott with close second being sewadle
Oshawott with close second being sewadle
PqXYJ.gifTdGWl.gif?5Z-W6=party.png?5nbv-=party.png
Bisharp, deoxys, silvally, orbeetle, aegislash and toxicroak :)
Bisharp, deoxys, silvally, orbeetle, aegislash and toxicroak :)
ArtFight-Art Gallery-Adopts

• Timezone is GMT

• Always happy to chat :)
Roserade.

I've been very stoked to run around with my plant lad in Arceus.
Roserade.

I've been very stoked to run around with my plant lad in Arceus.
Lightning-Network.png
I really love Pidove! Other bird-shaped pokemon are cool too! I often make teams made up entirely of bird-shaped pokemon. [emoji=coatl laughing size=1]
I really love Pidove!
Other bird-shaped pokemon are cool too! I often make teams made up entirely of bird-shaped pokemon.
1606da51f46efb4859f3958e1de3a10ea5bc1c1f.png
Rowlet and Chatot forever!
Rowlet and Chatot forever!
FTIfSNR.gif 6KQB58c.png
MUYNhfy.png
8GgdVkW.png
wthFnM3.png
THu4T3D.png
bhdEs05.png
the new hisuian zorua is my beloved, i caught a shiny one yesterday. i also really love the luxray line, but my all time favourite has to be joltik! hes just a little guy,,,
the new hisuian zorua is my beloved, i caught a shiny one yesterday. i also really love the luxray line, but my all time favourite has to be joltik! hes just a little guy,,,
My abs fav would have to be Zeraora
Raichu, And Shaymin Sky would have to be a close second

Another one of the pokemon you just can't dislike is Gardevior, she's just so?? Pretty??
My abs fav would have to be Zeraora
Raichu, And Shaymin Sky would have to be a close second

Another one of the pokemon you just can't dislike is Gardevior, she's just so?? Pretty??
average flight rising user??
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10