Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | not a bug! pls lock
neeevermind - problem was not seeing an unworked tile
neeevermind - problem was not seeing an unworked tile

LTuUX3R.png

everything happens so much
nrPzdF6.png

I'M GONNA DRINK IT LIKE A PERSON
@Plagueheart

Odds are good there's still one tile left uncovered on that site. If the Claim button is active then you can't use any more tools. Could you post a screen shot?
@Plagueheart

Odds are good there's still one tile left uncovered on that site. If the Claim button is active then you can't use any more tools. Could you post a screen shot?
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
[quote name="Nightwind" date="2022-03-12 16:05:28" ] @Plagueheart Odds are good there's still one tile left uncovered on that site. If the Claim button is active then you can't use any more tools. Could you post a screen shot? [/quote] oops! Yeah, looking at it that is the problem -- it's very hard to see. Thank you for catching that.
Nightwind wrote on 2022-03-12 16:05:28:
@Plagueheart

oops! Yeah, looking at it that is the problem -- it's very hard to see. Thank you for catching that.

LTuUX3R.png

everything happens so much
nrPzdF6.png

I'M GONNA DRINK IT LIKE A PERSON