Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hello there!
Hi friends! [emoji=familiar heart size=1] It's been a while since I've played FR and so I'm just getting back into the swing of things. Lately I've been getting into battling in the Coliseum and dressing up my dragons! I've been finding inspiration for outfits in the forums, you guys are so talented! [emoji=pink star size=1] I'm currently in college, work at a zoo, and I have a pet snake! I love animals, art, and anime (attack on titan is my favorite)... What are your interests? Recently I started making anime characters as dragons! So far I have done Levi Ackerman, and I plan to do more as it's really fun! If anybody wants to see it I can post it here (if I remember how haha). Looking forward to meeting new people and making friends! [emoji=heart size=1]
Hi friends!

It's been a while since I've played FR and so I'm just getting back into the swing of things. Lately I've been getting into battling in the Coliseum and dressing up my dragons! I've been finding inspiration for outfits in the forums, you guys are so talented!

I'm currently in college, work at a zoo, and I have a pet snake! I love animals, art, and anime (attack on titan is my favorite)... What are your interests?

Recently I started making anime characters as dragons! So far I have done Levi Ackerman, and I plan to do more as it's really fun! If anybody wants to see it I can post it here (if I remember how haha).

Looking forward to meeting new people and making friends!
@Alohadragon9 Welcome back!

I really want a pet snake I'm so jealous ;-;. Working at a zoo sounds pretty cool! What do you do there?

I also love anime. My favorite is One Piece, and I have lots of fan dragons (that's what a dragon based off of a character is). I've seen most of AoT, but I really don't like the latest season. The first three seasons were really good though, definitely in my top 10.

The Coliseum is a great way to make some money, so it's good that you enjoy it! I personally find grinding to be very boring, but I do it anyways for the cash.

Since you're a returning player, I don't think you need much advice, but if you ever have any questions feel free to let me know!
@Alohadragon9 Welcome back!

I really want a pet snake I'm so jealous ;-;. Working at a zoo sounds pretty cool! What do you do there?

I also love anime. My favorite is One Piece, and I have lots of fan dragons (that's what a dragon based off of a character is). I've seen most of AoT, but I really don't like the latest season. The first three seasons were really good though, definitely in my top 10.

The Coliseum is a great way to make some money, so it's good that you enjoy it! I personally find grinding to be very boring, but I do it anyways for the cash.

Since you're a returning player, I don't think you need much advice, but if you ever have any questions feel free to let me know!
@Tivae Hellooo Thank you! I'm actually a supervisor at the zoo, but I also get to handle a bunch of cool behind the scenes animals like snakes and lizards and tortoises! I heard one piece is good....but it's too long for me haha Personally, I love the new season of AOT but I'd say the third season is my favorite! I currently am following a guide on how to level up my dragons the best way in the coliseum and I have quite a few at level 7, but "eliminate" is so expensive... [emoji=imperial sad size=1] so I've been grinding on glimmer and gloom, well until I get bored at least.
@Tivae Hellooo

Thank you! I'm actually a supervisor at the zoo, but I also get to handle a bunch of cool behind the scenes animals like snakes and lizards and tortoises!

I heard one piece is good....but it's too long for me haha
Personally, I love the new season of AOT but I'd say the third season is my favorite!

I currently am following a guide on how to level up my dragons the best way in the coliseum and I have quite a few at level 7, but "eliminate" is so expensive... so I've been grinding on glimmer and gloom, well until I get bored at least.
@alohadragon9 Welcome back. You work at a zoo?! That is insanely cool. I would love to see any anime dragons you come up with. :) My favorite anime is Inuyasha.
@alohadragon9 Welcome back. You work at a zoo?! That is insanely cool. I would love to see any anime dragons you come up with. :) My favorite anime is Inuyasha.
Hiii
@RainbowChibee Hi! Thank you!! Yes I do, I've been there for several years now, I feel so lucky to work there. It's such a great place. Plus I'm surrounded by cool animals! [emoji=chameleon size=1][emoji=clownfish size=1][emoji=butterfly 3 size=1] [outfit=1878864] Here's the outfit I made for Levi Ackerman from Attack on Titan!
@RainbowChibee Hi! Thank you!!

Yes I do, I've been there for several years now, I feel so lucky to work there. It's such a great place. Plus I'm surrounded by cool animals!

Levi Green Armor

Here's the outfit I made for Levi Ackerman from Attack on Titan!
@alohadragon9 OMG that is amazingly done. The animals must be so cute. What kind of animals do you work with?
@alohadragon9 OMG that is amazingly done. The animals must be so cute. What kind of animals do you work with?
Hiii
@RainbowChibee Thanks so much [emoji=familiar heart size=1][emoji=gaoler sad size=1] They are adorable! I work with a pine snake, ball python, virgin island boas, milk snakes, a blue-tongued skink, leopard geckos, a desert tortoise, a leopard and red-footed tortoise; we used to have a kenyan sand boa and bull snake, virginia opossums, and some others! We take them out and educate the public about them! [emoji=cobra size=1][emoji=treefrog size=1]
@RainbowChibee Thanks so much

They are adorable! I work with a pine snake, ball python, virgin island boas, milk snakes, a blue-tongued skink, leopard geckos, a desert tortoise, a leopard and red-footed tortoise; we used to have a kenyan sand boa and bull snake, virginia opossums, and some others! We take them out and educate the public about them!
@alohadragon9 That is so cool. I love danger noodles.
@alohadragon9 That is so cool. I love danger noodles.
Hiii