Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | quick question
hello !

i don't have many other friends who play flightrising so i'm asking with forums , but is there any specific way you get familiars and/or specific loot with the coliseum ?

i'm by no means someone who really understands how the coliseum works so any tips help !!
hello !

i don't have many other friends who play flightrising so i'm asking with forums , but is there any specific way you get familiars and/or specific loot with the coliseum ?

i'm by no means someone who really understands how the coliseum works so any tips help !!
Obnoxious Olive
@ObnoxiousOlive there is really nothing besides battling in area with highest number of opponents that have a chance to drop whatever it is that you want
@ObnoxiousOlive there is really nothing besides battling in area with highest number of opponents that have a chance to drop whatever it is that you want
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
@ObnoxiousOlive

All familiars have a less than 1% chance of dropping when you fight against them as enemies in the coliseum. Some are more rare than others and the encounter rate will also vary by monster. There is no way to get specific drops unless all you do is reload the coliseum until you get the particular monsters whose drops you want and only fight them. I don't suggest this since it wastes your time.

Really, just keep battling. Eventually everything drops.

I would highly suggest either starting over with your team or changing their stats to a more optimized distribution. The coliseum does not reward evenly-statted dragons. Right now your L13s are hitting like L6/7s and Hallow is closer to L6.

Depending on your budget I'd suggest EeveeDream's Sedona guide or Culex's if Eliminate is in your budget.

You can change your stats by using a Tincture of Dissolution on each of your dragons. They can be bought in the treasure Marketplace when in stock or more cheaply from a player with a dom bonus. Check out Items for Sale for Dom shops (people offering to buy with their discount). The most expensive option is from the Auction House but it's nearly always in stock there.

Hope this helps!
@ObnoxiousOlive

All familiars have a less than 1% chance of dropping when you fight against them as enemies in the coliseum. Some are more rare than others and the encounter rate will also vary by monster. There is no way to get specific drops unless all you do is reload the coliseum until you get the particular monsters whose drops you want and only fight them. I don't suggest this since it wastes your time.

Really, just keep battling. Eventually everything drops.

I would highly suggest either starting over with your team or changing their stats to a more optimized distribution. The coliseum does not reward evenly-statted dragons. Right now your L13s are hitting like L6/7s and Hallow is closer to L6.

Depending on your budget I'd suggest EeveeDream's Sedona guide or Culex's if Eliminate is in your budget.

You can change your stats by using a Tincture of Dissolution on each of your dragons. They can be bought in the treasure Marketplace when in stock or more cheaply from a player with a dom bonus. Check out Items for Sale for Dom shops (people offering to buy with their discount). The most expensive option is from the Auction House but it's nearly always in stock there.

Hope this helps!
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
@Nightwind

ooh alright , thank you !
@Nightwind

ooh alright , thank you !
Obnoxious Olive